Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

ιllιlı.ıl ❝ Love exists in powder love exists in pills We are all addicts ιllιlı

xxxPete soon finished up downtown. Putting the bag into the car he glanced at the time before seeing almost two and a half hours had passed. Hopefully Patrick wouldn't be to curious. Driving back to his boyfriend's place he quickly took out the item from the bag and placed it in his pocket. Smiling to himself Pete stepped into the house hearing Bob Seger Old Time Rock and Roll playing. Walking into the living room he saw Patrick dancing to it and smiled. As he finished the male couldn't help but to clap. Nice dancing babe. he said before kissing his boyfriend. Sorry I took so long.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:49 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

❝ We wanted out of it It was the most negative thing in the world

Patrick was a bit curious on what took Pete so long, it's not like it's been almost three hours. The blonde male was dancing around like a fool, but he dance like no one is watching. Patrick was in the living room, unaware that Pete came back home, and looked up to him clap. Turning red as a cherry in the face, embarrassed "Thanks" He said with a bit of a stutter before kissing him and forgiving him "It's not a problem babe."

User Image

IcePheonix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

ιllιlı.ıl ❝ Love exists in powder love exists in pills We are all addicts ιllιlı

xxxPete knew generally how he was going to enact his plan. He just really needed Patrick out of the house for a few hours or have the male come over to his place. Either one worked he just really needed some time to do this. You look really cute like that he said meaning the outfit with the pink blush. Or on the next tour they could go to Niles in Illinois. His boyfriend's favorite restaurant was there. Or he could just go through with it already. So what do you want to do babe? he asked not really caring to much.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick only blushed more when Pete said that "Thanks babe" He said with a smile before thinking for a moment "We could always watch a movie." He chirped just as a thought, but he really didn't care about what they did.

-time skip to MONUMENTOUR-

July eleventh. Today they were in Tinley Park with Paramore for MONUMENTOUR. Patrick was still in the bus, and knew he had to get out sometime today before the show. He needed warm ups. Niles was forty miles north of where they were playing tonight, and that where his favorite restaurant was. Too many concerts, so little time to breath pretty much was Patrick's way of seeing tour life.

User Image

IcePheonix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete had been laying in his bunk for quite some time. Today the two had been going out for seven months, a year if you didn't count the memory loss and accident and everything. He hadn't asked Patrick yet but would probably do it today. Sighing Pete got out of bed and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a grey T-shirt. Grabbing the box from under his pillow Pete flipped it open to see the almost white ring with seven diamonds in the center. Closing it Pete quickly slid it into his pocket. Walking out to the lounge area he saw Patrick sitting there on the couch. Pete knew he was going to ask sometime today, either if he took Patrick out to eat or during the show or after. You want to go out to eat? he asked his boyfriend.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick was in a pair blue jeans and faded gray tee shirt, with a black fedora on his head. The blonde male was humming to a song they were performing that night, and tapped his fingers on the side of the couch, keeping beat to the song. The song happened to be miss missing you. Hearing soft footsteps, saw Pete, stopped humming and smiled. Hearing him asking to eat, was a bit curious on why it was so sudden. "Sure, I guess we can go eat" He said getting up and picked up his glasses and walked to Pete "You got a certain place in mind? Patrick asked, raising an eyebrow, waiting for a response from his boyfriend.

User Image

IcePheonix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:27 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete smiled slightly seeing they were dressed similar. Shrugging slightly Pete replied Maybe we could go to the Himalayan. he said. Patrick was probably going to agree but he was nervous as hell about all this. I mean what if Patrick didn't want to? Then he would be left there and probably screw up their entire relationship. Really he didn't want that. All he wanted was for Patrick to be his and not risk losing him. It's close by and I know it's your favorite restaurant. he added in.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick eyes lit up when he mention the Himalayan. That was his favorite restaurant in the world. He didn't know what Pete had planned, but he just shook it off. He wanted to move on in the relationship, but yet, he didn't want to mess up their love. The blonde nodded to Pete and kissed him softly "We should get going then" He purred softly in the ear before slightly nipping it.

User Image

IcePheonix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete stood backstage as Paramore finished their set. Joe and Andy knew that after Miss Missing You Pete was going to ask. God he was nervous. He didn't even know what to say when he asked. Seeing Patrick step to side stage Pete couldn't help but to quickly look away. Now that he knew just when it was going to happen and everything whenever he looked to his boyfriend he got butterflies in his stomach. These guys were insane, he had no idea why they had just not burst out of his stomach yet but they were still there and looking at his boyfriend didn't help. Dashing out on stage after the drums were set up the crowd went wild. Pete played like everything was fine, he hadn't kissed Patrick on stage yet. So he figured from the way he had been acting Patrick was thinking something was wrong. Finishing up Miss Missing You Pete gave Joe and Andy a quick look and they understood. So as you all know this song means allot to Patrick and I so I figured there wasn't a better time to say this. Pete said the butterflies threatening once more. Turning to Patrick the male couldn't help but smile. Patrick you are the kindest, strongest, and most amazing person I know. You stayed by my side even after I couldn't remember us, you helped me remember us. Without you I honestly don't know where I would be. Pete said walking over to where his boyfriend was standing. But I do know that I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Pete said pulling out the box and dropping to one knee. Will you marry me? Pete asked looking up at Patrick.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick was the on the side stage, anxiously awaiting the time to be stage, singing his heart out on stage. Looking over to Pete, saw him look away, rather quickly, and he frowned and sighed slightly. There was a lot going through his mind on why Pete acting rather unusual. Did he wanna break up? Is there something deeper that he wasn't tell Patrick? Hell, it bothered Patrick a lot, but conceal, don't feel, right? Walking onto the stage, heard the immense crowd roar and honestly that kept him smiling. He felt hurt by Pete, who was not even looking or kissing him on stage. He wasn't gonna let it show now. Miss Missing You was Patrick's and Pete's song, and they sung that with a voice of an angel. Noticing they all stopped, looked and heard Pete talk, and was pretty confused by what he meant. Say what? We're through, or we're over." Patrick thought and couldn't handle it anymore. The hearing Pete again saying what he though about him, couldn't help but tear up and smile. That hit Patrick, it meant a lot to hear him say that. Seeing him walk over, his heart raced, butterflies swarmed into his stomach, and palms were getting sweaty. Seeing Pete get down on one knee with a box, and Patrick was grinning with tears lining his cheeks. Nodding, looked down to Pete with the mic to his mouth "Yes I will marry you." He said and held his hand out like a lady, alright it was fine by everyone here. Patrick was relieved about why Pete was acting so strange lately, and now realized it was all for Patrick to thing bad things when out of this was possibly the best new he could ever get from the man he loves.

User Image

IcePheonix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete heard Patrick's response and grinned like a manic. Placing the ring (left) on his fiancee's hand. Standing up Pete placed a quick kiss on the male's lips. He would give Patrick more later only because they had a show to finish. I love you he said softly enough for only Patrick to hear. Finishing up the set list Pete walked off stage hand-in-hand with his new fiancee. They didn't have any signings so they were free for the rest of the evening. The couch tonight? Pete asked already knowing the answer since after all it did have more room for two people.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:42 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick couldn't help but smile and seeing the shiny metal be placed on his finger. Its was stunning, and it would be something Patrick would cherish. Feeling the quick kiss from Pete, whispered a I love you and went right back to singing to their set list. It was like they never stopped in the first place. Once the show wrapped up, took Pete's hand and walked off together and Patrick couldn't be any happier. "Yes the couch it is tonight." He cooed and kissed him gently.

User Image

IcePheonix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks For The Memories

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces