Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Peterick {{Cheyenne & Lauren}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

❝ We wanted out of it It was the most negative thing in the world

Patrick sucked up the tears, before giving out a loud sigh, and got up. I mean it was his boyfriend. Getting his things, walked to his car, and placed the bag in the backseat. Starting the engine, drove off to the hospital. The blonde male felt tears sting his eyes as he drove to the place. Pulling in a space, rushed in to the desk, as he felt the tears. "I'm here for Pete Wentz" Pat said before a nurse told him the room. Running down the hall, rushed to his boyfriend's room "Oh, Pete. It's my fault." He said softly, tears rolling down his face

User Image

IcePhoenix98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

ιllιlı.ıl ❝ Love exists in powder love exists in pills We are all addicts ιllιlı

xxxPete felt his legs give out as he fell to the ground. Looking around he couldn't help but feel silent tears roll down his cheeks. That was when he heard it. Patrick's voice. Rushing to his feet Pete frantically looked around for the source of the voice. Patrick! I'm here! he cried out.
        Stepping into the room the male noticed that Pete had a visitor. Hello I'm Chris, Pete's doctor. he said glancing down at his clipboard before walking over to his patient. Quickly going over his vitals Chris looked over to the blonde haired male. Currently there is a high possibility Pete will fall into a coma. When he will wake up is currently unknown at this point. remaining where he was for a minute to see if the male had any questions before he had to go check up on other patients.

User Image
A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:46 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick was sitting on the bed next to his boyfriend, placing his hand with Pete's. He felt terribly guilty on this, but he had no control over it, maybe it was for how much Patrick loved him. Seeing a doctor, he let go of Pete's hand, and stood up, straightening his outfit. Hearing the doctor say his name said he was Patrick, and Pete's boyfriend. Then hearing him having a high possibility he was going to be in a coma, looked down to the ground. "Is there anyway to get him out of coma?" Patrick asked, possibly as stupid as stupid gets. His mind really wasn't with him at the time being. He was unsure of telling the others, just yet, but he will tell them at one point

User Image

IcePhoenix98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

ιllιlı.ıl ❝ Love exists in powder love exists in pills We are all addicts ιllιlı

xxxChris heard the male's question and smiled sadly at Patrick. Shaking his head I'm sorry but there isn't a way. Pete has to wake up on his own. Turning Chris walked to the door before pausing a moment and thinking as if he forgot something. Turning to Patrick Oh I almost forgot, but I hear that if you talk to coma patients they can hear you. he said before leaving the room.
        Pete had pretty much run around the whole area looking for his boyfriend and found no one. Though he didn't know what to expect if he did find him, after all some of his memories were getting fuzzy. It was scary. He couldn't remember much of the last tour it was all a haze, he could remember some things here and there but that was it.

User Image
A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick heard the doctor and frowned before biting his bottom lip. "Okay, thanks for information, Chris." He said, looking to the titled floor before hearing how Pete can hear him. Nodding, watched Chris walk out. Intertwining his fingers with Pete's gave them a slight squeeze. The rings on their fingers matched up, and Patrick had a sad smile on his lips. Sighing looked to his boyfriend "I hope you can hear me love. I know you can't see me, and I'm glad at the time being. I look like a wreck." He began followed by a slight chuckle. "Anyways, I'm so sorry for this. I feel like this is all my fault, but nothing could of stopped it. I hope I see your brown eyes soon." He continued before kissing his forehead. What if it was Patrick in his position? How would Pete react?

User Image

IcePhoenix98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete could hear his boyfriend's voice and memories came crashing over him before receding with the voice. Stumbling to the ground he felt tears roll down his face as he felt as if he was missing a large part of himself. Voices would come and go as he was trapped here, for what felt like an eternity, in this limbo. Eventually the voices began to stop bringing back the memories he lost and no matter how hard Pete tried he couldn't seem to escape or shake the feeling that the longer he was here that there was someone back in the real world that needed him. It seemed as if that person's light could not reach him here.

User Image
A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:48 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick sighed and let go of his boyfriend's hand, before walking away, going to his place for the night. On the way home, stopped at a twenty-four hour convenience store, and bought a bouquet of flowers, for Pete, and a drink for himself.

-Time skip a month and a half-

Patrick woke up that morning, the usual time. Nine in the morning, but today felt different already. It's already been a month and a half with Pete in coma. Honestly, Patrick was heartbroken over it all still. Andy and Joe knew about him, but rarely visited. Patrick went any day he could, which was every day to every other day. Placing on black skinnies, and plain black tee shirt, and a black fedora with a white rim, grabbed his glasses. Walking out of his house, got into his car, and drove to the hospital. The media has been ver quiet about it, which was a plus, and fans didn't know either. It surprised Patrick how the fans haven't got suspicious about it. Walking to the place, knew where to go. Third floor, room 303. He stepped into Pete's room, and saw some flowers, from his ex-wife, but only walked to his bedside, and sat on it, like usual. Taking Pete's hand in his, smiled "Morning love" He said

User Image

IcePhoenix98

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 am
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete had no earthly idea how long he had been here. It felt like a few days but it could have been much much longer. Sighing he looked up to the sky from his position under the tree. He really didn't hear the voices that much anymore.If he did they were like quiet whispers on the wind. This time when he heard the voice it wasn't silent he could hear it loud and clear. Standing up Pete looked around nothing seemed different except there seemed to be a darkness creeping closer from all sides.

User Image
A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick hummed to the song Miss Missing You. It was song he sung on a weekly basis since that happened. Pete was like Patrick's life, and lover. It's been rough on Patrick, especially when he felt like this was his fault, as he thought. The male couldn't help but think of that, even after multiple times of being told it wasn't his fault. Holding Pete's hand, felt a very light squeeze. "Okay, I was totally imagining it." He mumbled to himself, only because Pete was in a coma and he couldn't do that at all, unless he was coming out of it. Nope, couldn't be possible.

User Image

IcePhoenix98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:01 am
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete just stood there glancing around as the darkness inched closer before overtaking him. Slowly opening his eyes he cringed at the bright lights. After a month and a half of being used to darkness the light was just irritating. Feeling someone holding his hand Pete glanced over to the person before seeing the fedora and wisps of blonde hair. In that moment he could have sworn his heart skipped a beat. Patrick was holding his hand. The singular person that he liked whom he couldn't have was holding his hand. Gently smiling he couldn't help but to stare at the male Hey Trick he softly said.

User Image
A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick looked down to Pete, seeing him open his eyes. Those eyes he has been dying to see for the past month and a half. His heart started to beat faster and faster, almost to burst out of his chest. So he wasn't imagining Pete squeezing the male's hand. Hearing him say hey trick, couldn't help but smile "Hi Pete." He said looking to see the doctor walk in "I see you're awake Mr. Wentz" His doctor said and looked over to Patrick with a slight smile It's a good day for you Patrick." Chris continued and Patrick nodded at him "It is. I mean, my boyfriend is out of a coma." He said, looking back down at Pete

User Image

IcePhoenix98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete saw the doctor step in and nodded. He was awake, but how long was he out for? He was about ready to ask before hearing that Patrick's boyfriend was out of a coma. So Patrick was gay also, but who was his boyfriend? But Patrick looked at him when he said that so was he dating the male? Wait was that even possible or was he dreaming? What day is it and how long was I out? he asked as millions of questions raced through his mind. After all it should be April 28th one week before tour, or was it actually during tour? If it was, was anyone else hurt?

User Image
A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick looked down to Pete then to Chris, then back to Pete "It's July 15th. You've been out for a month and a half, but taken in consideration, you don't remember anything on tour." Chris and Patrick sighed ever so slightly. Just the look Pete had, knew it wasn't a good outcome of his coma. "What do you remember Pete?" Christ asked Pete, and Patrick looked to him, with a sad smile. Maybe there was a ever so slight chance of him remembering that they dated.

User Image

IcePhoenix98

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
ete xx xx entz

xxxPete heard the date and bit his lower lip. It was July. Looking to Patrick and Chris he heard the question on the last thing he remembered. "I last remember being in my house starting to get ready for the tour in April. " he said to them. Looking to Patrick he smiled sadly to him. He wished he could remember the tour. It seemed that he was missing allot in his memory gap. "So Patrick who are you dating?" Pete asked curiously. Whoever it was they were lucky. I guess he should just try to get over his feelings for Patrick since it seemed it would never happen between them. Maybe it could but Patrick seemed like he was happy that his boyfriend was out of a coma. So i guess there was nothing he could do about it.

User Image
A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:25 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick heard Pete. and couldn't help but look away. That was a bummer, at the point of breaking his heart. It was sad seeing Pete in such a state that he barely remembered tour. Hearing Pete ask who his boyfriend was, looked to him and squeezed his hand a bit "Well, it's you, but you don't remember any of it." Patrick said, his voice turning to whisper by the time he finished his sentence."We had matching rings to prove it." Patrick added, and showed his to Pete.

User Image

IcePhoenix98

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas