• Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:55 am
User Image

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:06 am
Quote:
User Image
Malkia had went out in to the roguelands. Usually she wasn't slight of this- she wouldn't disobey her family but she needed a rest from the tormenting visions continuously in her head. Always haunting her. From that, she had stemed off and met a young lad, who would often tell her stories- these stories would easily allow her to think of something that wasn't so traumatizing. She just didn't know he would come with company. Not like she liked the lad- because their romance would be too far-fetched, he was a traveling and well. She wasn't. Like a bird trapped in a cage.

"Utsuki!"

She called to him happily.

Quote:
User ImageHe wasn't big, but he wasn't too small- although he was one of the smaller ones in his bloodline. The Chowke had him gathering all kinds of stories, and along with him came teachings and those that taught him and his hyena how to 'write' so they could record their adventures and storytelling, it wasn't always a safe ride- and he even considered maybe writing something on his adventures. Too far did think ahead of himself. "Malkia~" A smile came out of him as well. Although he felt prying eyes on him when he called her name.

When he got close enough, "I brought a friend! Found her wondering your lands." He laughed. "Do you know each other?"

Quote:
User ImageUtsuki was probably somehow related to her. But she didn't know that, for all anyone knew- she was some random lioness wondering around. Her family was far far in the desert- probably closer to here, and she was heading on over. When she got close and had Utsuki ask if they knew each other. The spoiled sounded lioness chuckled mischievously. "No."

Throwing her hair back. "I don't know her kind. Doesn't look like anyone I know.. " Turning to Utsuki. "Just because I wondered here you dope- doesn't mean I belong here. I just wanted to see the waterfall- I heard there were plenty out here." Smirking. Something of a romantic feel and flirt coming off of her. Which didn't quite go well with Malkia although it wasn't as if she liked him. She was just his friend.

Quote:
User Image Tsuitō wasn't too far behind them. Trotting along until he was safe enough close that if called, he would be there- but just enough that he could stand and watch over them. Tsu was like- Utsuki's right paw. Carrying around the scrolls and such, and with a photographic memory, could recall any of their adventures in detail.

Quote:

User Image
It wasn't a good mix, but what could she do, they were visitors."I'll take you to the waterfall." They were not too far off from it anyways. Their hunting grounds surely made it one big labyrinth to get to the falls though. Anything to keep from this awkward situation from getting any worse. Which she turned and walked in the direction, leading them.

Quote:
User ImageQuickly Ustuki came up to the En Gedi member's side. "Are you alright?"

The En Gedi girl turned to him. "I just wasn't expecting so much company."

"Just the girl though, have your visions been harder since I left?"

"I don't want to talk about them Utsuki.."

Which he felt now like a total d*ck for bringing someone without telling her. Now, he started to feel the awkwardness.. Turning back to Ha'deh. "The waterfalls aren't that far off..."

It didn't take them long but after at least 45 minutes of crawling through crevices they were at the falls.. .

Quote:
User Image"WOAH! Waterfall!" She cuued in excitement and it didn't even take her another second before she ran in full speed and jumped in. Splashing everyone in her wake.

Malkia exclaimed- "BE CAREFUL!" But she couldn't even much stop Ha'deh.... in fact Malkia wasn't even introduced! Malkia turned to Utsuki looking for answers..

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items