Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:03 am
SilverLutz

User Image

It had not been a restful night for the white lion. It had seemed like there was an unusual amount of yelling or shouting down in the slave dens. He sometimes wished he could move to a new den, but doubted it would help much. Ashta had slipped from his den in the wee early morning hours. He was going to find a place to nap today without all the shouting. The white lion gave a yawn as he crept silently to a small cave he'd found a long time ago. He still just barely fit.

But the best part was that no one was around. Ashta curled himself carefully inside. Once in a comfortable position he heaved a sigh and let his eyes close. A long nice nap. That's just what he needed. The male gave a soft snore occasionally while he slept.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image

Phosphor carefully washed his paws in a little pool of water after his training that morning. He tilted his head and watched the blood flow through the water until it disappeared, tinging the water a rusty red. A little smile passed his lips as he pulled his paws out, now clean, if wet. Shaking them, he sat down to lick the rest away in content silence. The little cub had done a lot of growing up in the past months, and he had come to learn a lot of the pride's beliefs and values. No longer did he play with the slaves and his siblings as if he hadn't a care in the world, he didn't smile at those with pale coats. Now he was learning how to become a Ra'alm, a Discipliner, and his practice was done on those slaves that needed a reminder of their place.

After making sure his paws were clean, the large adolescent stood and began to head to his den. He was tired after an early morning of learning, and a nap was in order. That is, until an oddly familiar scent caught his nose. He followed it and peered into a tiny cave, blue-green eyes glittering in the sun. "You there," he called out, his voice not sharp but dangerous nonetheless. "Who gave you permission to sleep here, slave?"

magnadearel
Yay! He's an adol now! So big and scary X3

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 pm
SilverLutz
Awesome!

Ashta was dreaming. His paws twitched between snores. It was a good dream, with the sun shining on his bright white pelt. Then it shattered. Sleep fogged, he froze as a sharp voice called out. He knew when he spotted the dark pelt that he was found and in trouble. Ashta wriggled out of the cave to lay on his belly before the demon.

"N-no one Master Demon. I didn't want to make one such as yourself need walk around me whilst I tried to catch up on sleep." There went his nap. There went his day. He kept his eyes firmly on the black toes attached to yellow legs. His nose kept telling him that he knew this scent, but his sleep dazed mind refused to place it. One demon was as bad as another. He patiently waited for the punishment to fall.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:02 am
As the slave stumbled over his paws to drag himself out, Phosphor backed up slowly to give him a little space to do so. While the pride had taught him that slaves were worthless, he didn't mind being around them like others did. They had never done anything to harm him or his family, nor - as far as he knew anyway - had they done anything to deserve punishment. He was one of the few lions that wouldn't strike a slave on sight. Still, he knew he caused them to tremble and be afraid, and he was okay with that. It would help them continue to do the right thing and mind their place.

As the slave threw himself on the ground and spoke, something familiar about his voice made Phosphor tilt his head. The dark demon lowered his head and took a big sniff, followed by a few small ones. The scent...that was also very, very familiar. He hadn't been allowed out much as of late, since his training was taking up a very good portion of his time, so those he used to play with as cubs were not at the front of his mind.

He closed his two-toned eyes and took another slow breath. The voice...the smell...

"...Ashta?" he said slowly, opening his eyes in surprise. He peered down at the other loin and, sure enough, the sparse markings were also very, very familiar. A grin spread across his features and he gave a little laugh. "Ashta! I didn't know that was you," he said, reaching out with a paw to turn the larger lion's head to him. "It's me! Phosphor!"

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 pm
SilverLutz
Sorry this is so late.

Ashta tried not to tremble. He didn't know how this demon might take to his sleeping, though he'd tried to explain that he'd picked that spot to stay out of the demon's way. All he could do was wait and accept whatever the demon choose to met out.

He was not expecting what actually came out. "Y-yes master demon?" He replied to his name. Phosphor? This was that young cub he's played with? The same one he'd even rescued? Ashta dared a light glance up. He certainly looked like the grown up version of the cub he'd once befriended. "Hello Master Demon. What can I do for you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 pm
Phosphor grinned at Ashta as the slave slowly recognized him. He tilted his head to the side as the white lion spoke, his tail flicking back and forth in amusement. He hadn't seen his slave friend for quite some time now, but training was important. He was almost done, though, and then he'd have more time to himself when he wasn't needed for his duties.

"Nothing, Ashta!" he said with a laugh, reaching out to pat his friend's paw. Of course, the slave probably didn't see them quite a good buddies as the demon did, but that didn't stop him from being very friendly with the older lion. "I haven't seen you around lately! Although I suppose that's my fault,' he said with a chuckle. "I've been working hard on my training," he added, his tail flicking up over his back happily. "But I'm almost done! So then I can hang around with you more."

It wasn't unheard of for demons to take favorite slaves, and even lay claim to them as their own. Phosphor wouldn't go so far as to say that Ashta was his, but he would go out of his way to protect him from other demons tearing into him for one reason or another. He glanced at the little cave the other lion had found and stuck his head inside. "Nice little spot you found!" he said as he pulled his head out, looking at the slave with a grin.

magnadearel
Quite all right!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:28 pm
SilverLutz

He had been expecting some arduous task for sleeping during the day. To realize that this wasn't the case, and to be reunited with that friendly demon filled Ashta with relief. He was genuinely fond of the young demon that had put his trust into a lowly slave. The slave was grateful Phosphor didn't appear to have changed much from his training.

Ashta nodded solemnly while keeping his eyes down. "It is important Master Demon finishes his training well." That was the whole point of the pride anyhow. This young lion would be expected to become what he truly was. He certainly wouldn't mind spending more time with this easy-going demon when his sister wasn't around. "As you wish Master Demon," he bobbed his head as if receiving an order, and his voice may or may not have held a note amusement.

"It keeps me out of the way of most but the most persistent demons." Ashta had a hint of a smile on his lips as he glanced as Phosphor's shoulder. Teasing the dark lion perhaps? Just maybe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:41 pm
The demon laughed as Ashta teased him, and he reached out to lightly shove the older lion's shoulder. "Persistent...me...right," he said with a snicker. Only for things he found important, and getting his friend into trouble without cause was certainly not one of them. He glanced around to make sure no other demons were in sight before giving Ashta a kind smile.

"Well, once I'm on my way, I order you to stay here and nap until you're rested. So if anyone tries to bother you, just tell them Phosphor is making you do it." It would raise brows, certainly, but a slave would never lie about orders. If someone had a problem with it, they could come find him, and they would get whatever excuse he could think up.

"So, my friend, what have you been doing the past few months?" he asked, tilting his head. "Slave things? No one has hurt you without cause, have they?" he added, narrowing his eyes. His innocence of cubhood had gone, and he knew lots of demons would strike out at slaves if they were bored. If a slave had broken a rule Phosphor knew punishment was called for, but when demons needlessly caused pain to the slaves, he could feel his blood boil.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 pm
SilverLutz

This was a demon Ashta respected, not feared. The only other demon with this status was his half-sister Mari. So when the paw touched his shoulder he didn't flinch. Instead the white male meekly half flopped onto his side. The order surprised him. Oh he was certainly grateful for that order. Ashta gave a soft purr in appreciation. "Yes Master Demon." He could certainly make it sound like a punishment if another demon happened up on him. Really what slave would want to sleep out here instead of the dens? It was perfect.

"My slave duties Master Demon." It was a direct question after all. All the icky chores demons didn't want to dirty their paws with. He gave a quick shake of his head as he felt the a subtle tension in the other lion. "They have not." Well he didn't have any new scars so he counted it as not. Some cuffs and minor cuts were considered normal. "Thank you for checking." Perhaps not quite protocol, but Ashta was grateful Phosphor valued him and wanted him to know.

"If you need anything Master Demon, please let me know." Perhaps hunting for a treat for the young master was in order.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:02 pm
Phosphor gave a quiet hum as he looked over Ashta. There weren't any scars that seemed new, so that was good, and there were only minor scrapes here and there that he could have easily gotten from his duties as a slave. They did have to hunt, after all. How dull.

"I vaguely remember telling you to call me Phosphor, isn't that right?" he asked, flicking his tail. "I need you to call me by my name. It is of the utmost importance." He gave the slave a little wink to let him know it really wasn't, but being called 'Master Demon' by his friend was a little odd to him. "Unless there are other demons around, of course, then you may call me Master Demon so you don't get into trouble with them."

Once Phosphor had his demon name he was sure Ashta could call him Phosphor and get away with it, as long as he was around. But right now, he was still 'on his own' so to speak, and not an adult. When it came down to it, adults ruled over the youth. He wouldn't be able to protect him very well from an enraged demon.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:23 pm
SilverLutz

The white male gave a surprised twitch. Ashta frantically searched his brain. Had the demon ordered that? He couldn't remember. His head bobbed, "I'm sorry for forgetting Phosphor. I will remember this time." Ashta gave a flick of his tail to show he'd seen the wink. What had led him to this friendship with a demon? He was grateful for it, nonetheless. "I understand."

"Please...." Ashta hesitated a moment, shifting his paws nervously. He hoped Phosphor wouldn't mind the intruding question. "What is your favorite meal?" The slave was determined to get something the young demon would enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 am
Phosphor's ears twisted forward in interest as Ashta asked him what his favorite meal was. He glanced up at the sky in thought, humming softly to himself. He enjoyed a good antelope as much as the next lion, and elephants were amazing when one could be found sick or freshly dead, but his favorite?

"...zebra," he said after a little thought. They were hard to pick off in groups, but every now and then a straggler would fall to the slaves. He loved them so much! There was something about the nice, meaty muscle that made his mouth water. "But don't bother now," he added, smiling at the slave. "I've got to check in with my teacher before noon, so you finish your nap and after you can go try to find something. Zebras are pretty feisty and I don't' want you getting hurt."

He nodded back to the cave as he headed forward a bit, giving the larger male a little shove in the direction of the rocks. "So get back in there and sleep. That's an order," he said, his voice taking on a stern tone even as his tail flicked Ashta's side to let him know it was a bit of a joke. He could smell a few other demons not far off and he didn't want them bothering his friend.

magnadearel
Last one from me!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:48 am
SilverLutz
Fin! Would you be interested in one where he brings back a zebra for Phosphor? Say a couple days later? I'd like to see if I could find another slave to go hunting with him and rp the hunt out. ^_^

He waited patiently. Thankfully Phosphor didn't seem angry by the question at all. Some would have gotten infuriated that he'd spoken out of turn. Which in turn would have led to consequences. Not with Phosphor. The young lion had no problem telling him. It wasn't like he was asking a great demon secret. Just what the lion liked to eat.

"Thank you Phosphor," Ashta whispered softly. A zebra. They were good tasting. The few scraps he'd gotten one time had been a treat. They were also large. The white male knew he'd have to plan this carefully. Good enough. He'd do all he could to bring back a zebra for the young master.

He gave a quick bob of his head. He'd rather not get hurt either! Particularly by a zebra. "As you order." Ashta glanced up as far as the shoulder with a slight smile on his muzzle. With any luck, no other demons would find him until his nap was finished. Dutifully he turned and started to crawl his way back into the tiny hole. Perhaps he should think about expanding it just a bit on the inside. Quickly settled, Ashta soon dropped off back to sleep.

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games