Plot Thread! (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:48 pm
I am going to be having some free time for the next couple weeks and so I thought, why not do rps to occupy my time. I am caught up on rps that I know of (though if we have one, feel free to poke me)

I will be rotating characters in and out. If none of these guys catch your interest here is my photobucket. I am game for rp with any of my character : D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:49 pm
Looking for Mates (though you can still offer flings, the fling would just also need a plot to go with it)

User Image

Puteri had a mate but her owner might have left gaia (I haven't heard anything from her in ages). IC she was just separated from him and hasn't been able to find him. She is now looking for a new mate, preferably a cheetah (though a lion of a leopard is fine by me as long as they click). She is sweet and motherly. I would definitely love a little bit of drama for her as well. She is also open to join a pride, as well as a fling (as long as it has plot drama)

User Image

Kyros is a hero with no one to save. He wanders the rogue lands and if he sees someone in trouble he will go out of his way to help them. When he has finished helping them he will leave before they can thank him. He has very black and white view on good and evil. I would love to find a mate for him who enjoys traveling. Pride offers are okay, but he would probably just end up visiting for a little bit and then move on. Flings might be okay. It would probably depend on the situation though.

User Image

Sendatu takes her healing before anything and considers it an art form. However she also likes to be rewarded for her skills. She always have a price for her services. Her hobbies includes watching other squirm, using others for her own benefit and experiments with new herbs. For a mate she would need either someone to basically be her pawn and do whatever she says without question (Or at least at the start of the relationship, if would be fun to have this change). The other option is someone she sees as an equal, who enjoys the same sort of things she does.

User Image

Naida is a very gentle and peaceful. She isn't a pushover though. She will stand up for what she believes in, though she will do it non-violently. She had a litter from a past fling, however she would like to settle down now. She is open to joining a pride and isn't picky on species.

User Image

Bixente was royalty in a pride that collapsed. The pride members scattered leaving Bixente prideless. He will most likely join one of the leopard colonies. He is very proud and self reliant, never asking for help from anyone.
He believes that leopards are the superior species and thinks that other species are below him. He will be open to joining a pride (assuming it is mostly leopards) And a leopardess mate.

User Image
Jayen is very serious. He occasionally cracks a smile, but only once he feels comfortable around the character he is with. This is partially because he came from a strange background. He was raised by monkeys. Whenever he mentioned this to his friends they would always laugh at him. He didn't really understand what was so funny. Eventually he just stopped talking and being sociable and focused on his studying. He is in the I/T Pride Mizani'Ulimwengu as a council member. He will not leave the pride. However I would be interested in a relationship with a rogue lady. He wouldn't mention his relationship with anyone in the pride for a while. Eventually though he would ask her to come to the pride so he could introduce her as his mate. She doesn't necessarily need to join the pride, but he would love it if she did.

User Image
Zamiec is a sweet heart. He's very soft and gentle. (Also he needs fleshed out) He is in Kuroi'Nera. I would love to find him a female mate in that pride. He is also available for some more drama filled plots, maybe a love triangle, forbidden love, that sort of thing.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:51 pm
Looking for Flings

User Image
Tailtiu is looking for a future fling with a leopard (or a fertile hybrid). She would be more attracted to one who was skilled in someway or very graceful (or both). Personality wise: Tailtiu is very blunt and straight forward and a bit talkative. She doesn't usually try to be mean, sometimes it just happens.

User Image
Zeru has a temper and is a bit possessive. He is also very much a mommas boy. If his mother told him to do something, he would do so without hesitation. Right now, his mother would like grandcubs and so he is left with the task of finding a lioness to help him with that. I would love if he did eventually find a lioness who did care about him and that he could develop feelings toward. He would never admit that he was in love.

If she wanted to, she could return with him to Mazunguko, it wouldn't be required though. He would need to bring back at least one male cub, though he would try and bring as many cubs as he could back. He would not take them from her though.

User Image
Erebus was once very heroic. He would go out of his way to help those in need without expecting a thanks. However one day his kindness was taken advantage of. He vowed that day he wouldn't let that happen again. He still saves the day, however he will expect a bit of payment. When he isn't playing the hero, he steals. This is his favorite hobby. He enjoys stealing other's most precious belongings. Usually he will give away the belongings to someone else he meets during his travels.

He will occasionally flirt with the ladies, but he will keep his distance.

User Image
Kandaĵa is playful and mischievous. She loves to steal and lie. She doesn't mean anything by it, she is just trying to have a bit of fun. She also needs a jrp for Tokakinji (she's a druid). She will only have a fling with a lion.

User Image
Ekaitz is sweet and energetic. He is currently exploring the rogue land. I would for him to experience a few different characters and get into some romantic situations. He likes males and females (though with a preference toward males). Flings with ladies do not need to result in cubs (Though I am fine if they do xD) I would love some heart break. Ekaitz will eventually feel guilty about it, but for the most part he thinks it is normal to hop from one romance to another.

User Image
Mael is flirty, flighty and full of himself. He enjoys company as long as he has an opportunity to talk about himself. However it isn't beneath him to pretend to care about someone else in order to get a meal out of them.

User Image

Dortoka is the goddess of reptiles. She's very innocent and naive. She is curious and loves to explore. Most of the time she will look like a normal lioness or a leopardess.

For her fling, I am looking for a lion preferably brown in color (though I'm cool with anything as long as they don't clash). For this fling, I would like him to stick around for a while and ideally become the main caretaker for the cubs or be able to find them a home. Dortoka will be leaving the cubs at some point. She will probably check in with them, but she will be keeping her distance. The reason for this is because while the cubs are still young, she will be playing with one (or more) and she will play just a little too rough and hurt the cub. She's going to be scared that she cannot control her strength and will end up hurting them if she is around them. (trying something)

User Image
Eiyani is a sith. She loves the smell and sight of blood. Despite this she will not go out of her way to get in a fight The only time she does fight is if she smells/sees blood or she is attacked. Other wise she cannot be bothered. I would love a cute romance for her, only to have her heart broken (or for her to break a heart). It would be a lot of rps and it could be a cubless fling.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:53 pm
Those looking for..... something
These folk can have flings/mate or fill in a missing piece for your plot!

User Image
Jolanka is a nice, kind, motherly lioness. She is mostly a blank slate. She had a litter of cubs that are now fully grown (would love to get rp with some of them) She's open for fling/mate/pride and other plots.

User Image
Bai Yun is a blank slate. He's up for anything

User Image
Quala is a blank slate. She's up for anything.

User Image
Hasi is kind and generous. He doesn't handle seeing others in pain. He will help them no matter who they are, even if he knows that they are cruel or mean. Right now he is wondering around the rogue land looking for something. He's open for a mate/fling/pride and plots. Hasi is a character I would rather have plots for then anything else. (I just don't have any in mind for him right now >.<' )

User Image
Lamis is a blank slate. He is open for a mate/fling/pride and plots.

User Image
Yadeara is in the jedi pride. However she is a blank slate. She is open for a mate/fling and plot.

User Image
Kalila is a blank slate. She is open for anything.

User Image
Edana is a blank slate. She is open for anything.

User Image
Tetsuya is a blank slate. He is open for anything

User Image
Obiajulu is a blank slate and is open for anything.

User Image
Lirona was a princess in the Mazunguko pride. She has decided that for a bit, she would go out and see the world. Eventually she might return to Mazu because of family loyalty. However I am open to her finding a new pride to call home. She is kind and considerate and loves to sing.

User Image
Kamala blank slate;

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:58 pm
Looking for pride rp

User Image
Aliena is in Suka'fumo and I would love to get her some rp and have her make some friends (and maybe rivals). She's out going and playful, but a bit full of herself. She does care about others, she just thinks about herself first.

User Image
Katsuro needs some 'Nera rp. He's the daughter of the current boss lady. He likes to think of himself as a mediator. If there is a fight between two pride members he will go help them solve the issue without resorting to violence. I haven't had a chance to play him yet, so I would love to flesh out his character.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:10 pm
Plotty Plots

(These are characters who I have plots in mind, I just need some characters to help out with moving them along)

User Image
Taharka is a prince of Mazu and has a chance for the throne. If he becomes king he plans on ruling fairly and justly. However if one of his brother's wins it instead, he will show support and guidance. He is usually quieter, but relaxed. He enjoys listening to others more then he likes talking about himself.

His plot would involve him being taken by someone while he is in the rogue lands. It would either have to be a group, or someone who could trick him into going with him, only to capture him. Mazu pride will be searching for him; though not for a couple days and by then I would like him to be long gone. His captures could use him as a servant or as a prisoner. If they wanted to they could do a trade with Mazu to get some of the riches they have in exchange for Taharka. I would love to talk it over with anyone who has any interest in this plot. (I would also be open to a pride taking him) (Also wouldn't mind if he had a fling while captured)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:27 pm
Alrighty!

First!

You're either next or second on my tag list! So I didn't forget about ya! *cheers* XD

NOW!

Tell me more about these pretties - pretty please?

Club Snails

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:53 pm
Depawsit

The first boy, I actually forgot his name sweatdrop I am going to go talk to the family members to see if I might have mentioned one to them. For now I'll call him Juda. He's in the I/T Pride Atra Pestis. He wants to become stronger to make his father and pride proud. When he isn't training, he's pretty laid back and likes company and occasionally playing games.

The rainbow dragon girl is Kahkushan. She's going to Peponi-pya Lands once their meta starts. She is tom-boyish, loves to get into fights, and is protective of those she cares about.

And last is Ceto. He's a bit full of himself, very cocky and arrogant. He does enjoy helping others though (sorta). He will help others out as long as he feels that he will be rewarded in the end (Even if it's just praise that he is amazing).

*dies* I had to go hunting for those characters info (except Ceto). And there should be a tag coming your way. Also I will start our hyena rp. I didn't see it on my list until now.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:49 pm
Club Snails

The first boy, I actually forgot his name sweatdrop I am going to go talk to the family members to see if I might have mentioned one to them. For now I'll call him Juda. He's in the I/T Pride Atra Pestis. He wants to become stronger to make his father and pride proud. When he isn't training, he's pretty laid back and likes company and occasionally playing games.

The rainbow dragon girl is Kahkushan. She's going to Peponi-pya Lands once their meta starts. She is tom-boyish, loves to get into fights, and is protective of those she cares about.

And last is Ceto. He's a bit full of himself, very cocky and arrogant. He does enjoy helping others though (sorta). He will help others out as long as he feels that he will be rewarded in the end (Even if it's just praise that he is amazing).

*dies* I had to go hunting for those characters info (except Ceto). And there should be a tag coming your way. Also I will start our hyena rp. I didn't see it on my list until now.

Can you remind me about Juda's dad ... isn't he evil/bad? I think I remember Samia being held prisoner by his Dad or something like that? Or I may be thinking of the lion before him D: *can't remember*

I'm looking for a potential fling for a lioness of two of mine and i'm thinking Juda might look mighty fine with them, but I definitely don't want to mix good with evil there, because it just doesn't fit with their personalities at all. You say he really wants to make Dad proud, so that makes me wonder. But then, his next statement makes me wonder XD

Kahkushan!!! I keep debating whether I have someone to offer her, but i'm not sure if I do. I'll have to get back to you on this one! I'm ready for the Peponi-Pya to get off the ground <3 My boy and his mate are headed there as well, but for now they're stuck in limbo ;w;

Ceto ... hmmm ... i'm debating whether he'd be fling material for my Alune. She's definitely not the type that would praise him, she's just a very rebellious adult that's working out some issues from her childhood. In her old pride she was only allowed to have eyes for certain males, and she never liked those rules. When she finally left, she's been a rebel ever since, eventually she'll calm down but i'm not sure if that will be because of the litter or because she finds someone that she wants to settle down with <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:33 pm
Depawsit

Can you remind me about Juda's dad ... isn't he evil/bad? I think I remember Samia being held prisoner by his Dad or something like that? Or I may be thinking of the lion before him D: *can't remember*

I'm looking for a potential fling for a lioness of two of mine and i'm thinking Juda might look mighty fine with them, but I definitely don't want to mix good with evil there, because it just doesn't fit with their personalities at all. You say he really wants to make Dad proud, so that makes me wonder. But then, his next statement makes me wonder XD

Kahkushan!!! I keep debating whether I have someone to offer her, but i'm not sure if I do. I'll have to get back to you on this one! I'm ready for the Peponi-Pya to get off the ground <3 My boy and his mate are headed there as well, but for now they're stuck in limbo ;w;

Ceto ... hmmm ... i'm debating whether he'd be fling material for my Alune. She's definitely not the type that would praise him, she's just a very rebellious adult that's working out some issues from her childhood. In her old pride she was only allowed to have eyes for certain males, and she never liked those rules. When she finally left, she's been a rebel ever since, eventually she'll calm down but i'm not sure if that will be because of the litter or because she finds someone that she wants to settle down with <3

Yeah I think Juda's dad is bad, Samia was made a slave in the pride. Juda wouldn't be evil or mean. He wants to be strong to impress his father and he would also never disobey his father's order. But he is a decent guy 3nodding If anything I would love to have him rp with your ladies to see how they do.

Alune is so pretty *_* Ceto is a giant butt so I understand. Again, I would love to have them do a rp. <3 I enjoy playing Ceto, but I hardly ever get to rp him.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:43 pm
For Kamala ,
I can provide a fling with Thamani or Jemmnu. smile

For the King of the Brotherhood...
Jemmnu ( lorne has left.. and no word from him ), Luiath ( jems mate ) left and never came back. The ic character story was he left to tell a pride that a war will befall them, and that one was the En Gedi pride and the war has ended and still no sign of Luaith. He left the pride to find him with nothing and someone told him that they saw a fallen grey lion and vultures/hyenas picked at the remains. So he assumes he is dead. And thus unable to control his sadness and heartbreak and would truly need his friend again..

Edana , fling with [ Eileifr ] ?

For Dortoka , Im hesitatnt to put [ Utsuki ] because I ... sadly to say dont want any non natural colors with him so green can be suppressed? I feel like its rude to ask but his character and story is that he is from the Chowke pride and is a story gatherer. He is kind, and his first love fell in love with someone else, and he was there to support her in her wedding. He is sweet and kind... and would definitely take care of children, and if she is scared, he'd teach her but if she disappears from him, he'd be heartbroken and would take care of the kids on his own. He also has a hyena sidekick ;]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:39 pm
Chi Sohma
For Kamala ,
I can provide a fling with Thamani or Jemmnu. smile

For the King of the Brotherhood...
Jemmnu ( lorne has left.. and no word from him ), Luiath ( jems mate ) left and never came back. The ic character story was he left to tell a pride that a war will befall them, and that one was the En Gedi pride and the war has ended and still no sign of Luaith. He left the pride to find him with nothing and someone told him that they saw a fallen grey lion and vultures/hyenas picked at the remains. So he assumes he is dead. And thus unable to control his sadness and heartbreak and would truly need his friend again..

Edana , fling with [ Eileifr ] ?

For Dortoka , Im hesitatnt to put [ Utsuki ] because I ... sadly to say dont want any non natural colors with him so green can be suppressed? I feel like its rude to ask but his character and story is that he is from the Chowke pride and is a story gatherer. He is kind, and his first love fell in love with someone else, and he was there to support her in her wedding. He is sweet and kind... and would definitely take care of children, and if she is scared, he'd teach her but if she disappears from him, he'd be heartbroken and would take care of the kids on his own. He also has a hyena sidekick ;]

I would love a fling with Thamani, we actually have a rp between them here.

AND yes for Jem and Nahashi rp. He needs more rp anyways. Nahashi might have lost a mate as well with Tan gone. I haven't decided IC what is going to be happening with Nahasi yet. I'm still wort of deciding about that.

Eileifr is really handsome <3 I would love a fling for sure.

And for the Dortoka plot, I'll have to think about it. IC she wouldn't want to suppress her genes. Let me think about it and I will get back to you about it asap.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:51 am
So your Kyros kind of piques my interest!
His "hero with no one to save" sounds like just the thing my cheetah girl needs.
Ikwagiza is the teal cheetah near the center (Sorry, I'm missing uncerts, they went with my old computer years ago...). She has literally just been wandering the roguelands for a long time, searching for her [unknowingly deceased] family unsuccessfully. So she's a little sad, hopeless, and directionless at the moment. She needs someone who can give her a little direction, or at least attempt to, and possibly make her look to the future, not past, for comfort.
Let me know what you think or throw an idea out? I'm open to what you're hoping for him!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:51 pm
tani duh!
So your Kyros kind of piques my interest!
His "hero with no one to save" sounds like just the thing my cheetah girl needs.
Ikwagiza is the teal cheetah near the center (Sorry, I'm missing uncerts, they went with my old computer years ago...). She has literally just been wandering the roguelands for a long time, searching for her [unknowingly deceased] family unsuccessfully. So she's a little sad, hopeless, and directionless at the moment. She needs someone who can give her a little direction, or at least attempt to, and possibly make her look to the future, not past, for comfort.
Let me know what you think or throw an idea out? I'm open to what you're hoping for him!

I like it. 3nodding He has some minor family issues that are mostly gone, but he would feel akin to others who also have lost their family. I think it would be interesting if they sort of teamed up to find her family and grow from there. Also sorry for taking so long. I didn't get a notice on gaia  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:58 pm
No worries! And that sounds perfect for her, she just needs a little direction.

I started if you don't mind? xD Excited to get something going for her again.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24189983

Club Snails

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas