Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:27 am
User Image

It was often said that the triplets were inseparable, but that clearly wasn't true! Take right now, for example, which had 'Kari and Shujaa out on their own! Sort of! Well, they were away from Magomvi and that was a start! It wasn't like Shuu and 'Kari were constantly at each others' sides anyways! Shuu sort of missed Mags though... "Think he'll be done with his lesson soon?" She called over to her brother, grinning. They'd wandered out into the rogue lands. They were basically adults. They were allowed passed borders! As like as father didn't find out. She snorted as she thought about that. Dad would be fine with it, on the other paw.

'Kari snorted and pulled a face, head swinging from the west to the east as he slowly scanned the lands. "What's so great about this?" He asked, ignoring his sister's question for now. His tone was dry, but when his gaze settled on his sister there was a slight smile tugging at his maw.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was basking today. Basking in the sun high upon a rock with his eyes closed. The dark colored male named Ahzure didn't care about much right now because it ha been too cold for him lately, and with the sun out like this, he could easily warm himself up. Sighing happily, he shifted just a bit, his ears and tail flicking lazily. It was quiet, he was content, eve though he smelled a pride not too far away. He wasn't a threat. Ahzure didn't even know what pride it was, that's how little of a threat he as.

The male had followed his last meal here and just decided to sleep directly afterwards. Eating and sleeping, things he was very good at. It wasn't until he hard a pair of voices that he he even opened light blue eyes, a startling contrast to his dark pelt and mane. "...Interesting," he murmured to himself, just staying how he was. No sense in tensing up. They didn't sound anything more than a pair of cubs.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:03 am
Her eyes narrowed a little and she checked her body into her brothers, nipping at his ear. "C'mon, it's kind of cool." She started to walk with Kari again. Besides, they'd never been in the rogue lands before and there could be something interesting!

Just as she thought that her gaze fell on a dark lion who seemed to have made himself very comfortable on a large rock. She bumped Kari again. "Look!" She hissed under her breath, never having met someone outside of the pride before.

He snorted, obviously making it clear that he didn't think so. He went along with Shuu anyhow. When she nudged him again he growled slightly, but then spotted why she was doing it. Both of the same-pelted lions stopped moving forward. "Oi! 'Oo are you?" He called over, never been praised for his politeness.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:54 am
He heard the voice and saw which one it came from. The male. His ice blue eyes focused on him and he rolled his shoulders. Who was he? "Ahzure! I'm a friend. Or I can be. I'm not doing anything wrong... Did I trespass?" The male blinked and rose from his rock now, wandering off of it with quick measured movements before settling just a few feet away. Comfortable so they each had space and didn't have to actually yell at one another.

"Who're you two?" He let a lazy, easy-going smile take over his face as he watched the twins. It was interesting. He'd never encountered them before!

Lethrossen

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:59 pm
Before 'Kari could ruin their fun Shuu found herself pushing out in front of him, grinning at the stranger. "Hey Ahzure! Not doin' anything wrong, definitely not! We're not in anyone's lands right now anyways!" She liked his bright eyes, very striking against his dark pelt.

"I'm Shuu. That's 'Kari. He's a sourpuss though so pay no attention!" She let off a good natured laugh at her own words, ignoring 'Kari's look of indignation.

'Kari looked back to the male once he was done giving his sister a look of displeasure. His scowl deepened; he obviously was not as outgoing as his twin sisters. He sat slowly, almost unsure of himself. His puffed up chest was just an excuse for the lack of full mane, so it seemed. In other words? His confidence was not one hundred percent. "You're not planning to, are you?" He was referring to the whole trespassing business but gave no indications of such.

Saint Sergio
I am unsure if you still want to continue this? But I would love to if you're still interested! I also don't know if you've done anything with Ahzure plot wise since Jan or not but just le me know ^_^;; I think we were seeing how they'd mesh for possibility of something more in the future?? My memory is terrible >_>;; but also if you found something different and just want a general RP thread I am more than happy with that! (wow this note is almost longer than my post. XD)

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games