Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:12 am
Meepfur
Mchanga RP with his older sister Nisi, yesss? I also have Adhama, who's technically his...grand niece (via his half-sister Mkimbi), but actually a little older, who isn't officially joined until her duel's filled in, but could easily be hangin' around.

And eventually Tifu, who apparently got sidetracked somewhere and is late. XD

Fo' sure, I haven't forgotten Mchanga and his sister!

But I'm up for the other things too! Poor Tifu. XD He will be waiting around.

lmao Older grand-niece. Oh, SoA. She's the black/white one with a gold, if I remember right? Mchanga will be glad to meet all the Swampies in any case.

I can post the older sister one up tonight to start? I have children in my midst at the moment and they are terribly counterproductive for posting.

(I also need to post in the Kabiro x Al one and then set up the one for him and Ava, yo.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 am
Hopefolly
Fo' sure, I haven't forgotten Mchanga and his sister!

But I'm up for the other things too! Poor Tifu. XD He will be waiting around.

lmao Older grand-niece. Oh, SoA. She's the black/white one with a gold, if I remember right? Mchanga will be glad to meet all the Swampies in any case.

I can post the older sister one up tonight to start? I have children in my midst at the moment and they are terribly counterproductive for posting.

(I also need to post in the Kabiro x Al one and then set up the one for him and Ava, yo.)

Yep, that's her!
(Little swampie contingent continues to grow, haha.)

That would be excellent! No rush, I'm stuck on my phone for a little bit. I'll try to get a reply or two in in the meantime, though.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 am
I should have every intro owed done. If I missed something, feel free to PM / IM / prod me in the thread.

Closing this again for now until some of my other RPs are completed; however, if you need someone for something vital / family RP or whatever, my inbox is always open. emotion_bigheart

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff