Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread:: Closed for the moment! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:36 am
Hopefolly

I'd love that, actually! I think him mistaking her for one her actually having only a vague idea who / where the Firekin is would be pretty amusing. << I can set this up within the next few days or you can do so if you feel like it before then. Either way!

Sounds good! I'll quote you if I manage to get a RP started for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:02 pm
Edited front page to include different SoA / took some out who have stuff going for them already. I'll leave this open a few more days, then close it for however long it takes some of the RPs I have stockpiled to be completed. I don't want to overload myself with too many at once. XD  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:38 pm
Temporarily reopening this in search of some specific flings / breeding plots.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Hopefolly
User Image

User Image
This guy.
Liran is a romantic. He loves to serenade people, and would totally be up to making her feel beautiful, and wonderful, and then panicking when there's cubs involved.

The only issue is he would be absolutely heartbroken if she was being treated badly, and would try to somehow work out a deal to 'save her'. I don't mind him being unable to save her, but he'll probably sulk for a really long time not being able to help her. Doesn't even matter if she doesn't like him like that, he'll pine like a little girl.

He would definitely claim the cubs, if it meant saving them, but he would much prefer to save her as well. :c

((He's accepted, I just have to duel him. XD))

Velveteen Angel

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:33 pm
Velveteen Angel

Hello, hello. It's late so forgive me if this is incoherent / rambling. I'd love to try this out! While personality appeal > looks for me in my SoA pairs, I must confess these would be the most outrageously cute cubs. Like, stupidly cute. On top of their interesting dynamic.

I have no preference for how the RP ends up, and I'm cool with it being decided 100% IC. Kaelyndra plays her master, Freyja, and I play her husband, Kondo, who "owns" his wife and therefore also owns Sheska. He's a captain and leads a traditional group of reavers, meaning they slaughter, steal, and generally do bad things that would traumatize your ordinary lion -- usually with productivity in mind, but now and then just to be assholes. It would be a toss up on whether he'd put up a huge s**t fit about keeping his property or give him her just to wash his hands of it. Depends on circumstances, including Freyja's reactions.

I can start or you. Doesn't matter which!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:52 pm
Hopefolly

Liran is a very 'honourable' lion and so he would likely be traumatised by the group xD but if it came down to it, I could imagine him capturing a thrall to 'trade' for her. I imagine he would feel horrible about it, but if he got attached to a female, I imagine there would be very little he wouldn't do to save her.

I need to duel him first, I think, so I can start once that happens!

(Unless you have someone I could duel him with /shot)

Velveteen Angel

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:35 am
Velveteen Angel

Sounds good.

ALAS, my reavers / captains are out in the roguelands at the moment. If you still haven't found one once some RPs I have going are done, I should have someone, but that'd probably be a bit since some of them are only just starting. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm
Hopefolly

For Kabiro:
User Image
The demon pride just disbanded and set this guy loose on the plains. He's not a bad guy, but he's still not someone you'd want to bump into at night. He's also a very strong seer, as his mother was the goddess of decay, but he only gets visions infrequently. I'm thinking of sending him to the Stormborn where he has some family, but on the way he could stop by the PL, meet Kabiro and convince her that he's a good guy, going to help her, with the secret intention of just trying to conceive some strong seers to take, but get run off.

OR
User Image
He misplaced his swampie girlfriend, and she was a strong seer, which is what attracted him to her. Kabiro would have the same appeal, with him intending to take the cubs also. Thing is, he does tend to misplace or lose track of mortals, so she'd get to keep 'em all in this scenario too.

OR for Alake? Maybe he met her mate when he was passing through the God's haven shortly after his death? He could try to console her and it could lead to more?

OR for Basha! Since you want a god!fling! I've got a few lions in the Nergui so I'd certainly be happy to have more there, since Fleance is a vagabond.

OR
User Image
He's also a God!baby and in the Nergui, so if she died the cubs wouldn't have to worry about losing their only parent in the pride. He's also got Firekin blood in him, so he's huge, and maybe that can play into her vision idk man idk.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:13 pm
Puhterodactyl

Hellooo. =D

On Basha: Her concern won't be for her kids, but for her own legacy with the risk of potential death on the horizon (she foresaw herself dying in the upcoming battle with the Firekin and will now stand down from that fight as a result). She also plans to challenge the Kaar Oma for her rank soon, which will undoubtedly piss her and her "lackey mate" off, putting Basha at further risk from her POV.

She already raised a litter strictly for the purpose of protecting her and/or avenging her in the past, one of whom she killed when he showed too many disobedient tendencies as a juvenile. The other three she abandoned when the threat to her life resolved itself.

If you've seen Orange is the New Black, she could easily be compared to Vee with the way she tries to manipulate the vulnerable for her own gain, but approaches those on her level with caution, intent to take them down as opposed to joining forces. She's just vocal enough about her dislike of / (supposed) superiority over other kaar that they would know of it. She also hates the Firekin (the father of her aforementioned litter -- she killed him, too -- was pureblooded and cast out during the rebellion). Unless Nyekundu for some reason has no ambitions of his own and will basically live for hers (a tall order, no doubt XD), I doubt they'd pair up. Might be interesting as enemies, though!

She and Fleance, on the other hand, are very possible. She'll be heading out in the rogue lands to search for Gods (she already knows Mortal + God = Seer) to try and charm one, then if she succeeds, quickly be on her way weeelll before the gestation period is up and back "safetly" in the Nergui. Searching for a "sperm donor" is what she'll be doing while everyone is distracted with Firekin things.

+

For Phlegyas, how into the whole I-am-a-demon thing is he?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:59 pm
Hopefolly

I haven't seen it. u _u My friend's sister stopped paying her netflix. Woe is me.
Fleance is very generous in that aspect. :T But he likes to think whenever he's out to get laid, he's got good intentions and is doing it for her, not him (but he just wants to make seer!babies...)

And Phlegyas is "I-have-a-demon-but-I'm-not-a-demon" and the further he gets from the demon pride the less he'll probably "hear it." He won't have too hard a time integrating anywhere. :U He's just kind of morose and grumpy.

Nergui enemies could be fun. >:3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:23 pm
Puhterodactyl

The demon thing was never something I personally had a lot of interest in exploring RPwise, so I'll have to pass on that one. No offense. <3

BUT! We can definitely try Fleance and Basha if you're up for it? =D If it works out, she already has over 5 RPs, and will be ready as soon as she got breeding approval. Kim is on vacation at the moment, but will be returning next week.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 pm
Hopefolly

Yeah! 8D Flea and Basha ftw! He's only got two atm, though. :"D  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:30 am
Puhterodactyl

Yeah! 8D Flea and Basha ftw! He's only got two atm, though. :"D

Sounds good! emotion_bigheart I'll have this RP set up within the next few days (or if you start it sooner, quote me and that works too!).

Closing this thread again! I'll reopen when some of my current RPs are finished.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:40 am
Puhterodactyl

I haven't forgotten about this, just waiting for the current Nergui ORP to end first due to plot reasons. << -shifty eyes-

exclaim Opening this for now! Just looking for some Stormborn stuff in specific, two of which are high priority because I want to get things started while they're young.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:14 pm
Hopefolly

So I have a plot offer! I've been looking for something to either bring one of my lionesses to SB or at least be a reason for her to BE there. So, I thought perhaps my girl could be meant to adopt or at least protect your little unnamed thrall baby.

User Image

This is Rimma. She set out on her pilgrimage long ago (before the swamps burned, which she still doesn't know about), chose her name, and began hunting for her father. She meant to tell him her name first, before she told anyone else who knew her. However, while traveling the roguelands, she learned what a wide and interesting world it was, and never ended up with the urge to go home. She didn't find her father, but she met many fascinating people, and learned to defend herself. She is no push-over, discovering she held a certain ferocity within her that her previously peaceful life never brought forth.

I had applied for her to join the Stormborn ages ago, but never ended up with the RIGHT plot to get her there. The idea of her adopting your little striped girl is appealing, and sounds like something she'd do. My plan is to have an NPC seer send her to join the pride, being properly mysterious about WHY. I think it'd be neat if your girl was the why! I think it would be particularly fun if Rimma was allowed to adopt your girl s her own, though I'd have to check with Fey about that. Either way, Rimma would see the cublet alone in the midst of the aggressive and often male-dominated atmosphere, and take her under her wing, so to speak, to teach her how to survive, how to defend herself, and how to find who she is inside.

Whatchya think?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces