Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:48 pm
Please quote me.

Stuff.

Things.

• No form! Come at me, posts!

• Generally, my SoA are open to everything that would be IC of them and gels with the plot. This includes (but is not limited to) injury, death, mental trauma, cubnapping, love triangles, unrequited love, blahblah. I usually prefer plots more than "--and then babies!" but I do have some SoA who are up for just flings. My one stipulation for those is we don't force it. If it doesn't happen, we both walk away with another breeding RP either way! XD

• I do RP over Skype or AIM as well as the guild.

• If you don't get quotes, let me know. I'll usually quote to ask if you're still interested in a plot, and to tag RPs. I will PM you if your quotes are turned off.

• If I don't hear from you about a plot for three weeks / a month or so, I will assume my SoA are freed up again and put them back in this thread. I'm willing to continue any old RPs as timeline permits, though!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
Shujaa
Goddess of Heroes

Shujaa believes actions speak louder than words, and in that regard, she's quite a chatterbox. Always searching for new experiences, new problems, new scenery. She's calm in a crisis, prefers to act independently, and makes for a careful observer and an objective critic. Her given name is "Ashara," but she prefers to be called Shujaa, the name she remembers from her past lives.

Seeking: General interactions, mostly. Goddess or not, she still has a mother — two, actually — along with 4+ aunts / uncles hovering around and a total of 13 siblings (biological and adopted). Alone time is a rarity for her right now, so the most likely RPs are one-shot encounters; however, if you don't mind more of her siblings joining in, that's a different story.

I'm also up for plotting with other Gods (or even mortals, if they're old enough) she knew in her past life.

Firekin

User Image
Mchanga
Mchanga has been loitering around water sources / outposts while he grows into his mane, as it's unlikely he'd defeat anybody but the absolute worst fighter until then. He doesn't like the desert; truthfully, he doesn't even really like the Firekin. His father pressed him to join, and far be it by Mchanga to let him down. His name is the Swahili word for sand, which is comical since he probably hates it more than anything in the world. He's sort of bitter, kind of a smartass.

Seeking: Outpost interactions. A JRP duel eventually, but not until he's an adult.

User Image
Maipe'Bado
Don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation.
Perhaps Maipe's most redeeming quality is that she's equally spiteful to everyone. Huria, red coats; other Firekin, Bonelands, on and on it goes. Chances are she can find some reason to start something with anybody. Whether Maipe is just your standard thick-skinned Firekin or an outright bully depends on whom you ask.

Her mother, Moto'Seide, leads the Sentinels and this gave her a very obvious sense of entitlement growing up. Her brother and Enemy #1, Huo, was found to be a huria only after they had gotten older (late juve / early adol). Without him, Maipe has no... lightning rod of hate, let's say, and it's left her unhinged.

Seeking: Backlogged friends / enemies (the latter being more likely) and new interactions. Also, a new MORTAL ENEMY!!1one / rival. This more than likely won't be some good natured thing, and might lead to some serios consequences for one or both of them.

User Image
Miako Kianthi
Elsewhere, the calm and polite Miako might be considered an ideal daughter. In the Firekin, she's liable to face judgement from many of her peers and some of her own family for her oversensitivity. She shows a penchant for healing, same as her mother, though she's still plenty young enough to stray from that calling.

She's being quietly raised with the Jini-msemi religious beliefs (spirits and such), as her father is at least partially convinced it was thanks to them none of his children were huria.

Seeking: Any interactions, really. The catch with Miako at this age is she wouldn't be out roaming alone and isn't likely to stray far from those she already knows for no reason. We'd have to find a work-around, such as a cub (or adult) approaching her or a playdate arranged between parents. Something like that.

User Image
Jua Kali
Fierce Sun, that's her name. But as she gets a bit older, Jua seems less fierce, more... antagonizing. The littlest tattle tale not to be trusted by her fellow cub if they plan to get into some mischief. She's sharp as a whip and has an easier time relating to adults — or at least, she thinks so. Very obedient to parents and authority figures.

Seeking: General interactions, making friends (if at all possible), ratting somebody out, and whatever else.

User Image
Blank Slate
Freed up to go to the Firekin if I find a plot worth sending her there. Until then, she's a blank slate. Aside from having a Firekin appropriate personality (or just circumstances that make her realistically want to gain entry), I have no real preferences for what to do with her.

User Image
Kianzi
Kianzi wants to know about things and her fellow lions; how they function, why they work a certain way, and any other facts she can get her paws on. This isn't something most know about her, because Kianzi's curiosity is matched only by her reservation with strangers. She's intensely critical and suspicious of those around, preferring to observe them rather than directly interact. Security, both of the physical and emotional variety, is something she hasn't always had and she safeguards it now. As Kianzi spent half her life in the desert, Firekin life wouldn't be too difficult to adjust to.

Seeking: Outpost interactions and eventually a JRP duel, provided she opts to follow through with joining. Kianzi is only considering it for the sake of food, water, and shelter. She's been attacked in the roguelands more than once and also went without resources which, well, sucks. That being said, she's capable enough to win a joining duel (if just barely) against the right opponent (meaning someone not a superb fighter).

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 pm
--  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant