Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:41 am
AstoriaFallen
Sorry these are so short!

User Image

Today was going swimmingly. Literally. Kel paddled around in the gentle river. She laughed; splashed and laughed. This was soooooo much better than walking all day. The grey female moved to the shallows then belly flopped back into the deeper waters. She giggled at the wave she sent up. The only thing the wild dog could ask for was someone to share the fun with. Kel tossed her head back and gave a long howl. Hopefully some others would hear and come join her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 am
magnadearel
you're quite alright :3

User Image

The day was indeed warm and Naveen and decided she was going to go spend some time down by the water. She was in a splendid mood and she doubted anything could bring her down. She had Adolfo and they were in search of a place to live and that was more than she could have ever asked for. Just thinking of it made her smile ear to ear. As she came closer towards the watering hole she caught the sound of the howl of someone already there and she wondered who it might be.

The dark female came into view of the lighter colored one and she smiled because that female had the same idea she did. She wasn't entirely sure if suddenly pouncing into the water while the girl had her back turned was the best of ideas, but she had given out a howl for anyone to join. She probably should warn her in case she scared the poor girl. "Incoming!" She shouted as she pounced from where she was near the unsuspecting dog.

She felt her body hit the water and the water erupted around her as she swam to the surface and looked over at the female not really knowing what to expect. So she gave the toothiest grin she could and hoped she hadn't ruined the others good mood.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:41 am
AstoriaFallen

Kel was delighted as from behind her came the sound of someone yelling. She giggled as a body hit the water and sent up a spray. "Yay! You came!" The female greeting the other grey dog as if she knew her well. Now she had someone to play with! Kel paddled back to shore and raced to a small outcropping.

"Look out below!" The female called gleefully as she backed up for a running start. She took to the air with all her legs spread out to make the biggest splash she could. When she came up she was laughing. "Hey what's you're name? I'm Kelrayiss."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 pm
magnadearel

It seemed everything was fine and dandy because the other dashed out of the water and jumped back in with a huge splash. She turned her face away from the onslaught of water and turned back with a giggle to the laughing female who called herself Kelrayiss. "I'm Naveen, it's nice to meet you Kelrayiss." It sure was a mouthful to say but she didn't mind. She splashed some water her way and swam back towards shore so she could once more pounce into the water with as much gusto as she could muster.

She shook the water from her face and looked over at Kelra and smiled at her. "You been here long?" She didn't want to keep the girl here if she had been here most of the morning already. Though she didn't think it would be the case. She seemed to be enjoying the water a great deal. Naveen definitely had no where to be, which pleased and upset her a bit, but she had Adolfo and that was all that matter right now.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:45 am
AstoriaFallen

"Hi Naveen! I'm glad you could come and play." The grey female followed right behind her new friend. She followed her back into the water creating a double wave. Kel watched it head out with a laugh. She turned back to Naveen.

"Nope, just long enough to get my toes wet!" She held up a wet pink paw despite the fact her whole body was dripping wet. Kel paddled around in a couple of circles."What would you like to play next?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:43 am
magnadearel

What did she want to do next? She watched the other pad in circles and pondered that for a moment. She really wasn't sure to be honest. Her whole intention of coming to the watering hole was to play around here, but she didn't think of any specific game in which to play, just splash around. "Forgive me, I'm not really sure what to play next. It's been a while since I've been able to have this much fun." Which was more than the truth. She had been alone for so long she had almost forgotten what fun was. Xarmag had been a wonderful conversationalist and a good friend. Then she had met Adolfo and he had stolen her heart away.

She looked at the female with earnest eyes. She hoped she would know of what they could play. "Please, you pick." She said with a hopeful smile. She hoped she hadn't come off as a sudden bore, though she doubted that might be the case. She splashed some water the others way and swam around in circles as she awaited a response.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:59 am
AstoriaFallen

"Really?!" Kel looked at her new friend with eyes wide with surprise. She always had this much fun every day. "I know! lets go dig in the mud! We'll get dirty and did you know that you can build things in it?" The grey dog chattered happily as she paddled to the nearest shore and climbed out. She gave a good shake then started digging up some soft mud not too close to the water.

"See? It kind of stays where you put it." She used her paws to gather up some of the mud that had been dug up. Then she went and put her paw down on it to leave a paw imprint.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:31 pm
magnadearel
Forgot to quote you in the traveling strangers one >_< and the iknimaya one too... gah

Digging in the mud was always fun, though it had definitely been a while since she had partook in such endeavors. "Sounds like a good idea to me!" She said excitedly as she followed the other out of the water and watched her create a pile and leave a print in it. She hadn't ever really tried to build anything before.

She attempted her own mound but it was too watery and looked over at the others to see what she might have done wrong. Maybe too much water? She moved a little farther away from the water and used that mud and found it to stick much better. "I don't think mine is as good as yours." She giggled at her mound of mud.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:52 pm
AstoriaFallen
Lol its ok. Sorry these are so short!

Her new friend didn't mind the mud! Well she hadn't minded the water either, and mud was just dirt and water. Kel watched as the other dog got too close to the water for her mud. She giggled as it glooped and glubbed.

"Not good? It's only mud! I like how your watery one makes drop-thingies." It did look kind of pretty. In.... a muddy way. Kel dug up another pile. "What should we do with this one?" Paw prints were fine, but she wanted something more.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:02 pm
User ImageShe gave the other dog a smile and looked over at the pile she had created. What could they do with it? She pondered on it for a moment and then she wondered if it could work. "Maybe we could decorate it? With stuff." Not that they would ever know the term sandcastle it was what she had on her mind.

She found a feather not to far away and picked it up in her mouth and brought it over to Kel. "Maybe with something like this? or other things?" It was the best she could come up with at the moment, it seemed like ti could be fun.

magnadearel
No worries biggrin

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:11 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kel tilted her head with an eager wave of her tail. She'd never thought of decorating! The wild dog twirled on a hindfoot. "Yes! Oh yes! I will find pretty pebbles to line the bottom!" Kel nodded enthusiastically at the feather. "More of those and little twigs too. What else?"

Already she was looking around for small rocks she could place around the bottom. She wanted ones that glinted in the sun or had unusual colors. The best place for her to look was right at the water's edge. "Leaves perhaps?" She wandered down by the water to start digging in the sand with her nose. Sneezing when she got sand or water going up her nose. It would be worth it. They would make it so pretty.

Some poor animal would come through after they were finished and be thoroughly confused by the sight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:22 pm
magnadearel
I must have dreamed I resonded to all three of these... So sorry!

She watched as Kel grew as excited as her about finding odds and ends to design their masterpiece with. Pebbles were an excellent idea and she searching around for some twigs and some more feathers. She gathered up two more feathers and a shiny looking green rock and brought them over to their little mountain of mud. She placed the shiny rock on the center of the side and stuck the three feathers on different locations on the top.

She looked over to kel with her pebbles and wondered if they were going to need anything else. She looked down and admired their little job so far and she actually found it to be quite lovely looking. For a pile of mud anyways. "I do say, that actually looks quite nice, don't you think?" She said with a laughterful voice. She was having a blast with this female and she could only imagine what someone might say if they came by.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:44 am
AstoriaFallen
Lol. Hate when that happens.

The female had gathered a mouthful of, what she thought, suitable intriguing rocks. A quick dip of her muzzle in the water got most of the sand off. She brought them back and set them on the sand. Kel looked from the pile she'd picked up to Naveen's sand creation.

"Ooooooo I love how it looks! Those feathers are delightful. Here try these too." A pink paw pushed half the stones over to the dark wild dog. She thought they'd look lovely around the bottom of the pile, but she was going to let her friend decide where they should go. It was her sand pile after all! For her own pile she set some around the base, and pushed others into the sides. A nice random pattern.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:28 am
She looked at the different array of rocks her friend had brought to her and she grabbed a few and placed 5 around the bottom evenly spaced and then dotted one or two in random spots and sat back and looked over at Kels. "I have an extra feather or two that you could use if you want!" She placed the feathers she had near her side next to Kels sand creation.

Who'd of thunk that playing in the sand could be this much fun. "Are you from around here? She asked randomly suddenly curious about her friends home state. Perhaps she was from a pack nearby but that was least likely of the options. She was going to have to find a pack for her and Adolfo soon enough, well not so soon. But she was hoping that they'd be able to start a family sometime soon and she'd like to be surrounded by a pack and not just the two of them.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:14 am
AstoriaFallen

Kel looked up as her friend offered some extra feathers and her eyes lit up. "Oooooo thanks!" A careful eye judged the sand and feathers, then very carefully a feather was picked up and pressed into the sand between the stones. The second feather got the same. The gray dog sat back and admired the feathers resting between the stones. It was so delightful. She was sure whoever happened across them would enjoy them as much as she did.

"Nah over tha'da way." She gave a vague wave of her paw in a random direction. Kel wasn't even sure which direction she'd come from now. Was it that way... no that way? Oh well she didn't remember and it didn't matter to her. When she was done here, she'd probably wander off in some random direction anyhow. "You?"

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff