Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Rich Man's World (Mot & Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:15 pm
Hel was currently right outside the reaper dorms, making a ‘snow angel’. She was moving her arms up and down in the snow and spreading her—

Wrong.

Just wrong.

Hel was making a snow angel, okay. She was also plotting as she laid there in the snow. She was waiting for someone. One in particular who her plotting revolved around. One who also was not answering his phone.

That’s okay.

She could wait.

No, okay, she really couldn’t.

If Mot didn’t show up in the next three minutes she was going to go hunt him down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:22 pm
Mot was bounding home, long bony legs flailing and slipping in snow yet undeterred thanks to his joy. He had something important to tell Hel. He soon saw a mound of someone in the snow outside the dorms, and he knew it to be his best friend.

"Hel!!!" He called out loudly. "HEL GUESS WHAT!!!!?!?!?!?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:35 pm
Hel sat up as soon as her named was called, and grinned. Yay! There he was! Now she didn’t have to go hunt him down and throttle him for not answering her texts. The ghoul leapt up from the snow, and shook, knocking loose the snow that clung to her before she rested her hands on her cable-knit coated hips.

“You are awfully excited! WHAT HAPPENED!?” She sparred him any embarrassing suggestions…for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:38 pm
Mot slid in front of her, just managing not to topple onto her as he caught his balance. "I did not fall behind after all! I spoke with Freya and it turns out I actually have ALL I require to take my Graduation Trial!"

His smile shamed the brightest lights known to Halloween. He was beaming with energy and renewed vigor. He was glowing.

That or the white snow reflected to brilliantly against his pale skin that it just seemed that way.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:45 pm
Hel didn’t even flinch as Mot nearly collided with her, and waited to see what was getting Mot’s panties in a bun—

“FREYA IS STILL ALIVE!?” Hel cried out in mock-shock, and then focused on what Mot was really saying, and she shrieked with excitement. Not even Mot doing something odd like glowing deterred her excitement for the boil. In fact, she was so excited she reached out and snagged the cowboil around the waist…and then proceeded to sweep him off his feet as she spun him around in circles like a rag doll. “MOT THAT IS MOST WONDERFUL! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:57 pm
Gosh, Freya and Hel really needed a sister intervention.

Mot was soon swept off his feet. He wasn't surprised that Hel did it, more that it was being done. As a boil well over six feet in height, this wasn't often something he had to deal with. He laughed regardless.

"THANK YOU, HEL! I'm really happy and proud of myself that I was so much further than I thought! I just had to come and tell you!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:13 pm
“I am really proud and happy too! WELL OF COURSE YOU SHOULD TELL ME!” She spun the boil around a few more times before she lowered him back to his feet. “That is the most wonderful news! I imagine the gnomes will come and kidnap you soon then, to take you to the graduation dungeon…but you hardly sleep so…” She gave him a look, and then laughed.

“So hey uh…did you talk to Genie?”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 pm
Mot couldn't help but giggle the more he was spun. If it weren't so awkward and if he didn't need to keep his knees bent, it was almost like being a kid again. He was set down, giving him a chance to straighten out his poncho.

Graduation gnomes that kidnap you while you sleep? How terrifying was that!? It was true he hardly slept. Maybe that was why they hadn't come for him yet.

"Ah, mnn." He gave a nod. "I did. She seemed sad, but very calm and casual about it." He gave a soft smile. "We'll still be friends, which makes me so happy. I'd hate it if she avoided me for it. I do love our chats over coffee." And about coffee.

"It went very smoothly, despite my worries and fears."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:36 pm
Hel nodded her head as Mot explained how things went with Genie. “Well, if it is any consolation to you, Mot, I am proud of you for not beating around the bush and dragging it out with her…for being true to your feelings.” She smiled. “There is nothing worse than being left to guess and assume and blind sided…” She trailed off for a moment, before she snapped out of it. “Ya. I think being said is…okay.” She nodded her head. “It is sad when something ends, but I am glad for you it went smoothly.”

The reaper let that bittersweet note hang in the air for a moment, giving it a wee bit of respect before she launched into her plot. Because she imagined Mot would need some cheering up afterwards, and she was the bestest friend ever. She was going to cheer him up…plus now they had a reason to celebrate!

“HEY MOT! I am going to take us out for a night in the town, alright!?” Hel was all grins now. “We will forget your woes and have ourselves some fun!” That grin she was giving him…and her tone also implied he didn’t have a say on the matter.

“But the first stop is a surprise…so you gotta close your eyes and keep them close! I will take you there! CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW! DO NOT OPEN THEM UNTIL I SAY!”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:48 pm
The air felt still and cold after things went silent. It was liberating, being true to his feelings, but there was a sadness in it.

He lifted his gaze when Hel spoke again, blinking back surprise. "A night on the town? Fun?" He smiled some, uncertain about a surprise night out. He really wanted to know where they were going.

"Ah.. well. O-okay! If you say so." He closed his eyes, his brows furrowed in worry, his smile uncertain.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 pm
Oh, Mot. You poor naïve fool. You would regret letting Hel do this. You’d regret it.

Hel’s grin just widened. “Well you did not have a choice anyways! AND NO OPENING YOUR EYES UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!” She exclaimed firmly, and then grabbed the boil’s hand and jerked him (damn it Al what’s wrong with you tonight) towards HalloweenTown…or…the not so PG-Rated section of HalloweenTown…

Yeah…

It was a long trek, but Hel ended up dragging Mot into a building that didn’t have any windows…(ducking in behind a blob of a monster who was easily let in), and once inside, the techno was pumping, like a dance club. Seemed okay…so far…well, until it became apparent that ninety percent of the staff were all nearly naked or pretty much naked female beings shaking and strutting their stuff on various amounts of furniture, mostly poles.

One had to question Hel’s priorities and line of thinking. Maybe, just maybe, she was just a giant troll. Maybe she also had this tiny idea that maybe, just maybe, as Mot matured, maybe he’d appreciate different female forms…that weren’t flat…and stuff. Whatever. She knew what Mot’s reaction would be regardless…which is why she held onto his hand even tighter as she stopped them in front of a platform where one busty female in particular was working it. Maybe it was for the lulz.

The ghoul nodded her head in approval, deeming her ‘adequate’ to scar Mot with, especially when a pair of panties came off and were flicked in their direction…and landed right on Mot’s shoulder.

Hel slapped her other hand over her mouth to stop herself from dying from laughter right there.

Okay, okay. She only had a few moments, she had to make this good. Hel fished some seeds out from between her bosom, and then pushed them into Mot’s free hand, and then had him hold his hand out.

“Feed the jukebox, Mot!” Hel cried loudly so that he could hear her over the music.

Oh yes…feed the ‘juke box’.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:41 pm
Mot didn't like not being able to see. It was scary. And then trek was long. he sound of dance music had him smile. Oh boy! Was this one of those rowdy dance clubs? Mot LOVED dancing! He was just so excited now. But ah, why had Hel not given him the Okay to open his eyes?

Juke Box?

"Um.. I can't feed a juke box that I cannot see. May I open my eyes?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:59 pm
Oooh Jack. Oh Jack. Mot was going to explode…especially because the lady was sashaying their way. Hel leaned closer to the boil and uttered: “Her name is Titilicious Titana…you can open them now.”

: D

Bittiface

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:50 pm
What sort of name was-----QEMFOPWJQEPOJWEPIGJPWIEJGPQIEJG

Mot shrieked like a little scareling, and threw Hel in front of him. "HEL!" His voice cracked out, "JUST WHERE HAVE YOU TAKEN ME!?" He acted as if he'd been kidnapped.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Hel actually had to hand it to Mot…that he was still here, and not out the door yet. The ghoul was howling with laughter, and let out an ‘oof’ as Mot threw her in front of him, and the ghoul slammed against the platform, now wheezing as she laughed. “Somewhere to ease your woes~” She cried back, and then pointed at his hand.

Pay the ghoul, Motty~” She waggled her brows then too.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff