A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Looking to make new friends ^-^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you find it easier to talk to men or women?
  Men
  Women
  Unicorns....DUH!
  Wait....we have a choice o.O Le GASP!!!
View Results

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi!
I'm looking to make new friends too!
heart heart heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:27 am
Hi! Happy New Year! biggrin  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Heavens Asylum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:17 am
Hii. ^^ I'm new to the guild altogether so, I'd gladly chat you up. owo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:13 pm
xoAniLuv
Hi happy new year!

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:14 pm
Sky To Your Ground
Feel free on here,
or you can add me as well.
I'm quite kind. heart

By the way your avi is adorable!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:37 am
MissJolteon
xoAniLuv
Hi happy new year!

Do anything fun to celebrate? smile  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:51 am
xoAniLuv
Quote:
Not to much, but i spent it with my bf.
How about you?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:54 am
MissJolteon
xoAniLuv
Quote:
Not to much, but i spent it with my bf.
How about you?

I stayed up on my phone, reading fanfiction XD  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Heavens Asylum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:05 pm
MissJolteon
Sky To Your Ground
Feel free on here,
or you can add me as well.
I'm quite kind. heart

By the way your avi is adorable!

c: Thanks. I like yours too! And i'll add you now. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:57 pm
xoAniLuv
Oh that sounds fun! lol.

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:59 pm
Sky To Your Ground
I can't comment back hun,
Ibut Yes I do play skyrim.
I'm actually playing it right now,
well my xbox is in the shop. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:16 am
MissJolteon

It was. It was even better when I had an early release the next day and no school the following thanks to the storm in MA.  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 pm
xoAniLuv
MissJolteon

It was. It was even better when I had an early release the next day and no school the following thanks to the storm in MA.
Storms are awesome for that reason.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 pm
    But++you++just++whisper++what++you++said++♪♫+++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++B E++++++++T H E ▪ O N E++++++++A N D ▪ O N L Y
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ............

INSTEAD OF W I S H I N G YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE,
BE
P R O U D OF WHO Y O U ARE.
YOU NEVER KNOW WHO HAS BEEN L O O K I N G+A T+Y O U;
AND W I S H I N G THEY WERE
Y O U.

───────────────────────────────────────
snow patrol - chasing cars ♪♫ we do it all. everything on our own ... ♫♪

Thought I'd poke my nose in here.
So... hi, hi c:

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:15 pm
Hey ladies! Happy New Year. I recently just came back also but like a week ago and lost all of my friends. Hope to get to know you guys :3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff