Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:56 am
User Image

Hey guys, this is going to be really straight forward. I want to have a fling with Hesper. She already has all five RPs so she can and will be ready for a CC breeding this month or this coming month. I rather a small plot be involved, however, I am alright with a stand alone one night stand thing.

Some things you want to know:

-The cubs will not be raised by Hesper and will be abandoned.If the father doesn't know of Hesper's pregnancy then I will be having my character Aki and her mother Wotlich take care of them until they can be dropped off at a pride. If they wish to stay with the adoptive parents that is fine and could be worked out at a later time.

-I am up for future planned flings and if I had a fling planned with you prior to this thread and are still interested I would love to keep them.

-I don't want to wait. Please only post characters that have over four RPs available. I would gladly plot with you for something in the future but I really want to get her story moving.

-If you have any questions, concerns or ideas please don't hesitate to post and please quote me for faster response. If you need to talk in a more private setting my AIM (limebandaid) and my PMs are open.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 pm
Hesper <3~

ALRIGHT!

I has two offers for you! One could have some plot involved, but it would be more cub plot than Hesper plot :<

User Image

MLINZI!

Always looking for a lady to charm <3 He's a sweetheart, who loves to spend his free time around the borders of the Kitwana'Antara. There he likes encountering the many rogues, and listening to the different tales they have to offer.

Mlinzi is blind - and has the possibility of passing it on to his offspring. I usually leave it up to the Mother as to whether the litter will be able to inherit those genes or not. So that would be your decision <3

The catch with Mlinzi is that he can NEVER know these cubs exist, never ever ever! These cubs are never to seek him out, unless I manage to snag him a goddess fling down the road and can get some seer babies >:] In which case, there might be a possibility for some good plots there! The cubs are free to go anywhere they wish - though I would warn against the Pridelands ... a lot of his children have already ended up in those lands xD

User Image

Mezlijin here tries to follow in his mentor, Mlinzi's, footsteps. But he's a far more awkward charmer than Mlinzi. He's a goofball, and he's very sentimental. He hasn't a clue that he's fertile at the moment, but i'd love for him to find out ^o^ The cubs are ALWAYS welcome to come home with him to the Kitwana'Antara - he and his non-fertile mate would love to have a family of their own, and would be completely understanding of Hesper's choice to not raise them for herself. No judgements here, just gratefulness through and through <3

Both have 4 RPs and are ready to go whenever we can knock out an RP between the two of them ;3
Zingling

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image

This is Xatu of the Bonelands. He's bound to an oath of celibacy within the borders of the Bonelands, since only the ruling males are allowed to breed. However, what (or rather who) he does when he's away from the pride is his own business. (as long as it doesn't follow him home...)

I'm not sure how well they'll mesh. He'd see her shades of blue as unnatural, or perhaps exotic at best. I've been wanting some culture clashes for him so it might be interesting to try what happens.

He comes with a cranky vulture sidekick, and he wouldn't want any cubs to follow him home...

He's got 4 RPs.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff