Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Preggy Art Gallery
Khira (the Krusher)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 pm
Behold the drawing of my Rinotaren-human crossbreed, Khira (the Krusher) now back in action in SD's now revived Long Lost Legends thread!

Her picture; http://viper9000.deviantart.com/art/Khira-the-Krusher-w-color-417460821

SD's thread; http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24032817&page=1  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:57 pm
That is a very cool rhino person drawing. Not many people have pictures of humanoid rhino people on the internet so it's great you drew your character. The most easily found picture of Rhino people is of course the Rhino from Marvel. But then again, he's not a real rhino. He's just a human trapped in a rhino like suit. I forget why, but Spiderman is always beating him up with the Vulture, etc. to make sure none of them go about turning New York City evil in the Marvel universe.

That said, that's why it's cool you drew your character since this character is clearly a humanoid rhino rather than a person dressed in some kind of rhino suit. It just does your character some great justice, especially with the color palette. So I really have to give you a thumbs up on the drawing.

biggrin  

WritingTime

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:04 pm
WritingTime

I'll have to take your word on that piece of comic book knowledge, I remember him being a spiderman villain but thats about it. =P

Thank ye for the complements, I worked really really hard to get the color palette just right. Although due to some of the colors I used, I had to go back and update her character profile because some of the color combinations just didn't work at all or they upset that delicate balance between human and rhino.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:07 pm
Heh, there's a reason why I tried to start a multilayer, multi-player super hero RP, and that is because I love Marvel and DC Comic heroes. Unfortunately, I don't think we've continued with that one on here. That said, hope your character does well.  

WritingTime

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:10 pm
Once Springfog kicks off, I'll turn my attentions back to the Superhero RP cause right now its just a skeleton waiting for some meat to be put on it.  
Preggy Art Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games