[PLOT - PRP] Welcomed Home (Faroth and Celestia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:59 pm
The princess's eyes opened to look over at the man she leaned into, her face warm with her smile. How could she have been so lucky to have found someone like this where she could just be wholly relaxed around them: no secrets, no fronts, no titles. Just her as she was, and he as he was. For some, that might not seem enough of an arrangement to please a princess, but for her, it was all she could really ask for.

Even in her previous marriage with a pae completely foreign to either her or the native faun's customs, there had been some hesitation due to this title. She had never felt that Aquos had been truly comfortable around her and that it made him feel inferior in a sort of way. Like she deserved far more than the simple man.

Maybe the love of a regular pae was all she had ever wanted.

It seemed believable with how happy she was in her current situation with Faroth. The warmth that had seemed as though it was gone forever from her chest returned with each sight of him, each sound of his voice, each touch of his skin upon hers. It filled it up, quickening her pulse and making her head light and airy, her stomach a little unsettled.

The symptoms were strangely similar to a virus, and perhaps it wouldn't be going too far to compare their origins to one. It is a sort of virus, a highly contagious one spread through the air and physical contact; it is love.

Faking a pout lightly, Celestia leaned forward to reach for her own cup. "Twas the company not adequate when the tea was first served?" Pausing only a moment to let him fluster, she in turn raised her cup in a toast, before taking a calm sip of her tea. Pouting for real this time, she mumbled, "How disappointing... Only lukewarm..." Sighing, she returned the cup to its place before resting against him again.

Yes... she would be perfectly content like this...~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:41 am
Taking a sip of the tea after his 'toast', Faroth then set the cup down and glanced down at the feminine form curled into his side. The tea certainly seemed cold in comparison. There was the warmth from the contact between them, but also a different sort of warmth he felt just from seeing her smile so contentedly. As if everything was right with the world, if only for a moment. Perfect peace and tranquility contained here, as if a bubble shielded them from the outside world.

Not that he ever imagined himself so poetic.

Nor had he ever imagined a woman like this ever showing such interest in him. It was still hard to believe...oh, but he wanted to believe. He was very much interested in her, after all; he couldn't deny it any further. He had never been a shy Faun, that was for sure. A little awkward perhaps, but not shy. He tended more towards action than words, since he tended to bumble those more often than not. Not that he'd been much better with action in his younger seasons. Still, he'd had many friends in Laisidhiel, and many more had been added when the Isle had settled into the sea, Laisidhiel rejoining Telrunya after hundreds of years of separation. Hell, he'd even fancied a pretty lady or two in his life, or so he'd thought.

There was...something different about the relationship he'd forged with Celestia. And 'forged' seemed to be an appropriate word, given all they'd experienced and worked through together in such a short time. He wasn't sure what it was that was different, and he wouldn't rush to name it specifically, but whatever it was, it was new and something he felt both eager and anxious to explore.

Celestia's comment shook him from his musing and he blinked, raising an eyebrow at her tone. Teasing? Was that the game they were playing now? He supposed he had sort of started it. Well, alright then, he'd play. A ghost of a mischievous smile touched his expression, betraying just how relaxed Faroth had gotten sharing in Celestia's company as he continued. It was almost as if they were alone again back in the underground corridors...comfortable in their contact with no social walls, barriers, or inhibitions to make them second-guess their actions.

Even if maybe sometimes he should.

Well, she was still putting up with him thus far with no sign of her own hesitation.

Trailing his fingers lightly over the fine furred skin at her waist, he shot a sly, appreciative glance down over her curves, accentuated by the way she leaned into him. His fingertips traced the line of her hip with a feather-light touch, then down to draw small circles over the sun marking on her flank. "Oh no, the company was quite adequate, my dear. It was the distance between that was unappreciated. But, now that we're rid of that..." He leaned in close, dark hair falling forward to shade his eyes as he gave her what he thought was his most suggestive smile. "Even if the tea's gone cold, I think there's warmth enough here to share..."

Though it hadn't been his intention with the gesture, he had a passing thought of how amusing this might be if it turned out that Celestia was ticklish instead. One way or another, he wasn't about to lose this little game of who could fluster the other first.

Well, if he could keep from breaking character first, that is.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:46 am
The princess wasn't aware that she had started a game of sorts from her joking comment..

There was an almost icy chill that was sent up her spine the moment his fingers started to move across her skin, causing her to move closer against him in reaction. Looking to him and seeing his expression, her eyes looked down and away, her cheeks flushing a deep red. Raising her hand to cover her mouth, she had to bite down on her lip to keep from making a noise as he reached her hips, choosing to stay there.

Faroth was acting very strange, and she was reacting in an even stranger way. It was all really, quite weird. As he came closer, the princess began to fidget, her hooves stomping in place and her eyes near constantly looking away and back to him. Her heart was racing as her hand fell to sit upon the other in her lap.

Should she look at him, or look away? What was she even doing? What should she be doing? Oh... spirits help her, the poor girl had no idea what do to in such a situation.

Looking back again, her eyes made contact with his, her body seeming to freeze in his gaze. It wasn't in a frightening manner, but rather in a captivated way. The seconds passed slowly as she simply looked up at him, unable to look away, her heart fluttering in anticipation.

"I... I should heat some more water..."

Her voice came out forced, cracked, and very soft as she broke the eye contact. Awkwardly moving to quickly stand up, clearly quite flustered at this point, her distraction caused her to trip over her hooves and fall against Faroth. Her wings flapped behind her, trying to cushion the fall while (somehow) managing to not knock over any of her tea set in the process. Depending on how he was sitting and his preparedness to catch her, it was not impossible for her to have knocked him over.

Teigra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:36 pm
At this distance, it would have been impossible to miss the pink creeping into the princess' cheeks. Faroth had to fight the urge to laugh, waiting for some verbal sign of his victory, surely soon to follow. With the way Celestia was starting to fidget, she couldn't keep pretending that he hadn't gotten to her for much longer. When their gazes met though, he froze as she did, the moment stretching on impossibly long in his mind. Perhaps it was only his imagination, since he was never very good with such subtle things, but he thought he saw something there: interest...even desire. He started to lean in...

Or perhaps he was mistaken.

Celestia pulled away, her eyes breaking away from his, and he felt his heart plummet. Perhaps he'd played his part a little too well. She seemed upset, standing with a stammered excuse to get away from him. He was swift to attempt to follow to his hooves, hurriedly explaining, "Wait, I was just te--!"

He'd expected her to rush away from him on the excuse of heating more water. He'd not expected her to stumble and fall in his direction. He might have simply ended up back in his chair with her, had he not tipped the seat over in his rush to follow her. While he easily had the strength to catch her, he did not have the balance at the moment and the two tumbled towards the floor. On instinct, Faroth tried to shield her from the fall, taking the worst of it...not that it was painful, so much as awkward, as he ended up sprawled on the floor beneath Celestia, one hoof still draped over the toppled chair's leg.

"Are you alright?" he asked, glancing down to make sure they both appeared unhurt. Then, realizing the position they were in, he flushed. 'Well...this is awkward,' he thought distractedly.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:04 pm
Celestia's eyes shut as she felt herself run into Faroth, her hands immediately clinging to him as she tried so support herself. This, perhaps, only helped in causing him to shift away from his center of gravity and fall, her body falling atop of him with a rather loud thud. Really, it was a near miracle that nothing had broken.

Yet.

Her eyes remained closed and her hands tightly wrapped around his neck for a few moments after they fell, allowing her to shake the dizziness that falling had caused. That, and the fact that his body just felt so... very... warm... laying there was almost lulling her into a sleep.

Except, she didn't fall asleep, cause that would have been strange. Instead her eyes opened very slowly, blinking, her face only inches away from his. There were a few long moments that passed before the situation in front of her started to sink in. Her eyes widened and a blush spread across her face as the princess became acutely aware of her hips resting against his, the feeling of his hair ticking her arms, the feeling of his chest rising with each breath.

Yet, she didn't pull away.

Oh, how she wanted to! The embarrassment she felt at that little display made her want to run into her room to hide, covering her eyes and crying all the while, but she couldn't move. Her body would not move; it was as though she were a deer caught in headlights. She bit her lip, eyes averting, yet not moving.

There was something about the closeness, the situation, that made her thinking slow and her heart fast, but she was unable to put a name to the emotion. It was similar to what she had felt in the tunnel during that one vision, though she understood it no better now than she had then.

Teigra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 am
While also embarrassed, Faroth was too distracted by his internal flailing to lose focus on checking whether Celestia was alright first. When she didn't answer, he asked again, concern obvious in his voice, "You're not hurt are you? I'm so sorry..." Ignoring their compromising position, at least for the moment, he scanned her form quickly with his eyes, looking for any obvious injuries. Seeing none, he ran his hands over her upper arms and shoulders where he'd reflexively grabbed hold of her when they fell, hoping he hadn't been too rough in his attempts to protect her. He'd still taken the worst of the fall, he thought, which was honestly more awkward than painful.

With relief, he didn't note any injuries. Unless she said otherwise, he'd count himself successful in minimizing damage from the tumble. So why hadn't she answered...? Maybe she was just shaken from the fall. He realized that it could have been a lot worse than it was, what with all the furniture and such about. He still hadn't met her gaze when he started rambling an apology.

"I'm sorry about before, I didn't mean to upset you if I did. I was just teasing; I didn't mean any of it." He paused, thinking that might be taken wrong, and besides...on some level, it was a lie. Hurriedly trying to correct himself, he rushed, "I mean, well, maybe some of it, but not, not like that! I mean, you are very attractive and I'd like to...but I wouldn't...not like that I mean," he stammered, flushing. He reminded himself that until recently, she'd never even been kissed before. He didn't want to rush anything or push her into anything she was uncomfortable with.

As if he was all that experienced really.

Still, while his respect for her might temper his actions, it seemed less effective on his thoughts. Their physical closeness at the moment wasn't helping the questionable thoughts running through his mind, nor his attempts to calm and diffuse the situation. Attempting to dial down his frantic tone, he said slower, "I...I wouldn't want to do anything that made you too uncomfortable. It was just supposed to be all in fun. I mean...you're pretty cute when you blush," he admitted, finally allowing his eyes to track upwards to her face, only inches from his, as he started to smile.

"I'm sorry if I actually upset you..." he started, trailing off as his eyes scanned her face. She was so close...her weight resting comfortably atop his, comforting for some reason he couldn't name. The contact of their bodies, specifically the sensations generated when one of them attempted to shift slightly, sent pleasant shivers racing up his spine. His stomach felt uneasy...but in a good way, which made no sense. Realizing that they'd both fallen silent, Faroth swallowed hard, unable to pull his eyes away from her.

He lifted one hand to reach for her cheek. A moment later, he started to lean upwards, core muscles tensing as he raised his shoulders from the floor, his movement slow, but deliberate. She still had the chance to pull away before he kissed her, though in his heart he hoped she wouldn't.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:43 pm
"Oh, no, certainly no! I am unharmed." A moment passed before she blinked, the princess's words coming quickly and rushed. "Have you been harmed in the fall?" She looked him up and down before tilting her head. "You do not appears to have been... at least..."

"Upset... no..." Her eyes looked away, her cheeks tinted red. If taken out of context, the frequency of flushing from the princess might suggest that she was feverish and in need of bed rest and medicine. However, given the circumstances, you would be hard pressed to not be in a state of continuous flattery or embarrassment. "I was just too... flattered...? Though I am not sure if that is the correct term to use at this moment, I was simply overwhelmed by your words. I knew not how to react in such a situation, so I tried to flee." There was a pause as she let out a small chucked.

"Tried."

Silence drew out as it appeared they had both lost words to speak, choosing to use action in their place. The princess's eye closed as she felt Faroth's fingers against her cheek, the skin cool and rough in comparison. She could feel his muscles tensing beneath her, catching her attention more quickly than his movement closer to her. Her eye looked to either side, before locking on him, unable to look away.

Yes, she could have pulled away. There were very many moments that it was possible.

She was quite aware of this as her eyes closed and her silken soft lips touched his own.

After a few moments, she pulled back, an arm unwrapping from around him to pull a few strands of hair from in front of her eyes. There was a small smile on her lips. "To share a moment like with with you... For that, I really am simply blessed by the spirits."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:40 pm
Only their second real kiss, and the first in which Celestia had returned the gesture at the time. As she pulled away, Faroth slowly opened his eyes, swearing that his lips still tingled from the contact. It was enough to cause him to break into a wide grin. He wasn't the most spiritual of Faun maybe, but he had to agree, murmuring, "I think we both are."

He sank back to the floor, which seemed cool in comparison to the warmth of the embrace, but it seemed to help shake him from his daze. Chuckling, he shifted Celestia slightly to one side so that he could untangle his leg from the fallen chair and push it aside. Other than that movement, he seemed content enough to lie on the floor for the moment.

"You know...for future reference," he said, the hint of a smirk on his lips, "rather than attempt to hurt yourself or me instead next time, if I say or do something that makes you uncomfortable...you can just tell me to stop." He gave her a cheeky grin and a gentle squeeze, then adopted a more serious expression. "Really though, if you haven't noticed by now, I can be kind of an idiot sometimes. And oblivious. And I really don't do subtlety well. So, sometimes you have to be blunt and tell me I'm being stupid. Or making you uncomfortable. Nothing wrong with a simple 'no'."

He smiled a bit again, shifting to wrap his arm around her back before continuing. "I really...really like you, Celestia. And I care about you a lot." He took her free hand in his, lifting it briefly to kiss the back of her fingers. "With that in mind, I don't want to push you and I never want you to feel pushed into doing anything you're not ready for. 'K? You're taking control of this thing, I'm leaving that up to you. But, that being said, whenever you are ready for...you know, anything more..so am I," he finished, flushing a bit at his candor. Nothing like blunt honesty, eh? Still, if she were embarrassed, he might as well be too.

He meant every word that he said, however. She was a beautiful woman; how could he not want to pursue the physical side of a relationship with her? But, he wouldn't push for that, not if she wasn't ready. If she needed to take things slowly, then that's what he'd do. Besides, while he might technically be a bit more experienced in the area...it wasn't by much. And the circumstances were far different. This was a new kind of relationship to explore, just as new for him as it was for her.

Wasn't the journey more than just the destination?

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 am
The princess moved with ease as Faroth went to shift her aside, using the opportunity to roll onto her side beside him. There was a small smile ever present on her face as she simply looked at him, silently watching. How nice this would be if it were on a more regular basis, she couldn't help thinking. Nothing much, just keeping each other company and showing the little gestures she knew love to be.

Whatever he happened to be referencing when he talked about 'being ready' was lost to her naivety and innocence. As far as she understood, he meant ready to make these gestures public by holding hands or talking sweet nothings with others around.

She was certainly not prepared for that at this stage.The very idea was far too embarrassing!

Blushing lightly at the feeling of his lips against her hand, her fingers wrapped around to squeeze his as she nodded. "I really like you too..." While there was no hesitation in her statement, she paused as if to mull over what he had been saying before continuing. "Fret not; should you cross a theoretical line, I shall not hesitate to reprimand your actions." Here she laughed in an almost childish giggle. "In the not distant past I was a princess after all. I am strong."

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 am
Unaware that his meaning had been misunderstood, Faroth allowed himself to relax and laugh lightly in relief. At least that was settled! "Wonderful! If your highness is ready to keep me in check, then I have nothing to worry about!" He turned on his side to face her, propped up on his elbow with a grin.

"Though, if we're not going further right now, perhaps we should get off the floor for the time being."

He'd adopted a smirk, reassured that if he went too far, Celestia would let him know. Otherwise...nothing wrong with having a little fun teasing her, right? Suspecting he might leave her flustered again with that one, he pulled his hooves under him to stand. Before Celestia could follow, he crouched to scoop her into his arms seemingly effortlessly, careful of her wings. He held her 'bridal style', though he may have been embarrassed had he been familiar with the term associated with that style of carrying someone. As it were, he smirked at her cheekily. "And where would the lovely princess care to travel? Allow your loyal subject to assist you."

...okay, so he may have been showing off. A little.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:41 pm
"Oh... yes, right!" Celestia nodded as she moved to follow after him standing up. While she expected some sort of assistance in doing so, a hand held out to pull and stabilize her perhaps, what he did was something entirely unexpected.

Enough to leave her completely and totally flustered.

Her eyes looked around as she brought her hands to her chest, blushing hard enough that her ears might have become tinged with pink by this point. "I... um..." she stumbled over her words as her fingers began to work and entwine over each other. "Perhaps... my chair... I suppose... If you would..." She would have to get used to this eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:19 am
Faroth had to bite back the laughter that threatened to bubble up from his chest. That had worked even better than he'd imagined. Poor Celestia seemed barely able to form a coherent sentence. Oh spirits have mercy on her...

Faroth had discovered a new game.

Grinning broadly, the dappled Faun moved to gently set Celestia in her previous seat lingering a moment before he withdrew his hands from her form. He remained knelt on one knee with his head bowed, reaching to take Celestia's hand. "Of course, whatever the princess wishes," he said, punctuating the statement with a chaste kiss to her fingers before he rose, wearing a cheeky smirk.

Calmly, he righted his own chair at this point, took a seat, and picked up a scone to resume eating.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 pm
The princess felt the relief sweep over her as he returned her to her seat, a sigh almost escaping from her lips. It wasn't as if she didn't enjoy being charaded about like that, but rather that it just made her feel really quite embarrassed. Such displays of affection, or courting even, were completely unknown territory to her understanding. How was she meant to play along when each thing took her by complete surprise?

Even something like a kiss to her hand, not entirely uncommon from her time as a ruler of Equestria, brought such warmth to her cheeks when he did it. Closing her eyes and 'looking' away, she tried to return the stride. "You may return to your seat then, my dearest Faroth."

Hopefully that would trip him up when he returned.

Or... not...

Celestia had to bite her lip to keep from pouting at her failed jab back, choosing instead to take another scone of her own into her fingers. Oh well, there would be plenty of time left for her to best him in the future. Especially since he loved her so very much, and she him too. Funny how something like that could make even these little moments and those little gestures mean something incredible special.

Teigra

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces