Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Okie doke Lith!

I figured this would be an appropriate place to poke you for this one!

We have a few different planned breedings to work on, but I think the one we wanna knock out first is Fio and Scatha yes? <3

If so, Do you know off the top of you head Scatha's RP count at the moment? I wanna say Fio has 3, possibly 4. Gonna have to double check that. If she needs some help upping hers. I have some lions in need of JRPs!

Speaking of which, I need to go post Talfrid's son's join request before I forget D:

So be on the look out for that xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:17 pm
I totally need to get on out Hethur and Ulfric RP. Buuuuuut I'd like to make an offer for Doyehi - the enthusiastic, bubbly, helpful, Elena. *runs away laughing evily*  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:22 pm
Light Atago

We can have them meet up! Ngaza is tough, despite her blood line, and though she has a kind heart she does not want to be seen as weak in any way, ahaha. I dunno what we could have them do thouugh.
Himura Rikuo

I'd be happy to play with her =] I'd be fine with either of those as a potential mate for her, as far as the two boys go! And if she'd want to save Hermia from some trouble, I'd be game. =]
Skye Starrfyre

Bats and Camo yesssss. And ah, I couldn't remember that RP. But I'm game for anything you want to do, or if you still want to do any of the breedings we had lined up.
Depawsit

Ahh I'm not sure how many RPs Scatha has at the moment, but I can check. I'll be able to bang out some solos if necessary, and of course JRPs are good =]
F a y t h - x

Ahaha, Doyehi would not know what to do with her, and that would be adorable. I would be game for that! And we can do the RP with Ulfric and Hethur any time. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 pm
K sounds good!

Just let me know here, or you can toss me a PM and we can discuss it there :3

I wanna try and knock out a breeding or two before school gets rough this semester. Which means i've got about 2-3 weeks to crank out my ends of the RPs and help you out wherever i'm needed <3

Lithia_Brandon

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 pm
Well if you want to do a JRP, that'll be helpful. I don't think Scatha has her RPs just yet but I'll look.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 pm
Oh yes, I'm definitely all for a JRP! Both Kadam and Simba'moto are in need of their's so whichever you'd like to work with is fine with me.

Lithia_Brandon
Well if you want to do a JRP, that'll be helpful. I don't think Scatha has her RPs just yet but I'll look.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:19 am
I'd be happy to play with her =] I'd be fine with either of those as a potential mate for her, as far as the two boys go! And if she'd want to save Hermia from some trouble, I'd be game. =]

Wonderful! I'd love to do the 'protection' rp with Fai and Hermia. That sounds like a lot of fun. Could we do an rp with both males(perhaps not at the same time) to see who works better with her as a mate?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:50 pm
I am still up for the plots posted here <33 And looking for more stuff! I have my Elsa lioness I would love to find stuff for, too.

User Image

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:18 am
Lithia_brandon

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG my attention span could fit in a spoon I STG. I have a couple of things I figured I'd toss up, HOPE THAT'S OKAY. <3

For Afriti - I would def 100% offer Nelly as a fling/mate/pal. Villainy is right up his "I approve" alley and IDK I'm sure she's got a million offers but there's my hat in the ring! He'd probably, if/when conflict started really heating up, come wandering around regardless to the pride because he literally lives for the sort of hate that kind of division/fighting breeds. I'm sure it's already on his radar but maybe not like a super hot spot yet. Also he'd be glad to, uh, lend a paw in general. Let's wreck s**t, he says.

Maybe for Reghan I also have someone? This is Sutekh - he's not super pretty, but he's nice enough. He was with the dawn walker pride before it broke up. He's technically a seer, but his visions are very mild, and he was raised to be firmly in control of them. I'd been planning for him to join the Toka regardless, but I was hoping to get him in as a scholar, not with the druid group. He's very stable, very steadfast, and somewhat passive in that he very much does not think violence solves much. He's a thinker, not a doer. I'm not sure if he's quite what she'd want in a potential would-be-toka mate, but he might make a good sort of pal to give her a peek at how the Toka aren't really 'bad'. Being an incoming rogue, he'd have no predetermined bias against the druids. I dunno. I want him to join the Toka but also be drawn in ways to the druids, though he is 100% against rebellion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:46 am
ShinosBee

Weeeell I had one kind of scheduled breeding for Villainy and Chivalry, if only because villainy is pretending to be someone she is not and is using that as a way to get close to the royal family. But she would definitely love the help from him when she reveals her true self, since she has no feelings for Chivalry whatsoever.

Sutekh can join the Toka, and be a scholar =]. Some Toka might not like him because of his fur color, of course. It might be interesting for him to meet Reghan and see how they get on =D

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:54 am
lithia_brandon

*salute!* Sounds like a plan! Honestly I'm never rushing with Nelly - he doesn't get along with most people and since Syr left his only god breeding plan's kinda poofed. I'd be glad just to have him like even be around other gods that he doesn't intensely want to off. XD

And that's what I figured. He's a more mild 'unusual' color, at least? I'll work on getting him joined and we can see if they jive right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:03 am
ShinosBee

Well he'd definitely get on with Villainy, I think. She's all hate, all the time >>

I like that plan! I like his colors, and I'm not a stickler for plain or designed. If something is pretty, it is pretty. Poor guy is going to get a complex.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:11 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Hope you don't mind me hitting you up for plots again -shot so much oh man-

SO. I'd love to do that interaction with Bucephalas and your Toka princess.
On top of that, some other possibilities...?
If you're up for more Stormborn plot(possiblebabies) I could toss Sjurd at Hivya? He's a little gruff and excessively prideful, but is pretty kind to his pridemates, especially the fair ladies. He could do just RP, or some sort of plot if you'd like.
I also have an Ela girl that would love to meet some more pridemates! She has a planned mate, I believe.
I may dig through my lil' gang and toss more at you, later > n>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:25 pm
oo DeD

I do want to do that RP with your Toka! Do you want me to start that one?

And stormborn yes. Hivya's never been played, but I'm sure she knows she's pretty and uses that to her advantage. I don't think she's mean, just confident. Babbies yesss.

What clan is your Ela lady in?

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm
Lithia_Brandon

That'd be awesome c:

Sjurd can appreciate confident. He hasn't had much experience with the ladies, so he might be a little rough around the edges. Or a bit too much like putty. It depends~

She's shadow clan c:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces