Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:56 pm
You have so many to lol through!! Any thoughts for my boy areo? Hes a seer and he's the one in my signature. He's all about being in charge and needs a female that has similar goals but is a sweet heart at the same time smile

Maybe your Rihani or Fushigibana? Fushigibana seems like she could almost be a good match, though I'd have to RP him with her to see if she might be too much of a brawler for him. He likes to get into mischievous things but nothing to serious. Rihani could be good depending on how her personality turns out. I'm just trying to get some meet and greets with him and see how it goes. I'm still trying to back date some cub role plays with him right now too so him and Acacia might hit it off depending on how that goes too. I'm just trying to get him into some roleplays right now and possibly feel out some available females.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 am
*cackles maniacally*

Lith.

I want.

ALL THE GENERALIZED MEET AND GREETS.

All of them. eek

Nah but seriously, I come bearing some potential plots for you! Y'know to add to the mountain we already have XD

First off!

Sitiri and Drakma ... You 'member Drakma right? Yeah ... you 'member ;3

Anyway, I think these two had a nice little meeting last time. And had a bit in common, I was wondering if you might be interested in making them mates? Drakma might be awkward about the idea at first, since he's never thought much of the idea in the past. But he could totally be persuaded into it ... because he's a giant pushover >3< We could even plot it a bit to where one or the other of them had stronger feelings following the fling and went back out in search of the other? Or something? *shrugs* Just a thought <3

Mollwana: I kinda wanna offer my Kadam to her. Kadam is a Scholar in the Toka, and would be open to either a mate or a fling. Though he would really love to take at least one cub back with him, if he knew he would never see them again. Kadam is a sweetheart, and a traveler at heart. He yearns for knowledge, and travels constantly in order to satisfy his craving. At current he's making his way towards the Kizi in search of an answer to a rumor. Something about lions able to speak to 'muses'? He feels there's an educated answer to this rumor and wants to figure it out for himself.

Ngaza: Sitare here could make a good viking ... maybe XD He's kind of torn between what he wants to do with his life. He's quite a large brute, and has a skill in paw to paw combat but he has a very sensitive conscience and fighting tends to bruise it. He feels bad when he wins, and sympathizes with his opponent, but feels worse when he loses and tends to hold a grudge. He's a very conflicted individual. But underneath all that, he's a good lion - the type that would treat a lioness right! He was raised without a Mother, so he tends to become very clingy to females, just because he has been lacking in that department for so very long.

There ya go!

Some offers to break in your new thread >:3

Lithia_Brandon

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:26 pm
I believe we talked before about potentially having something between Nawiri and Anemone? She's a blank-ish slate rogue headed to the swampies. She's open for any sort of breeding plot, and I'd love to make something juicy. I imagine her being a flighty sort of girl. Whimsical and light-hearted and hard to pin down. I'd like for her to have a plot where she starts out as being a bit too self-interested and self-preserving, to where she learns to connect with someone c:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:31 am
Okay. I hope you are ready for this.

Glaurung: Kiva would love some dad time! He's pretty shy and likes to play pretend/keep to himself, but looks up to his parents quite a bit. Tries to be brave like mom and kind like dad, but his shyness gets in the way of that. He has similar wishes to Glaurung in that he wants to serve the king, but as a soldier rather than a healer, so he needs some serious confidence boosters if he's ever gonna make it XD

Haini: Zuberi is in the Wolf clan but since the festivals are going on, now would be a good time for them to meet! He's looking for a female that'll compliment his personality to take as a mate. I thought it might be cute to see how they get along since Haini is more of the talkative type and Zuberi is more action motivated. He's the 'strong and silent' kinda guy, romantic at heart, prefers to let his actions speak louder than his words, pretty quiet until he warms up to you, the kind to dote on those he cares for and protect without question.

Talfrid: Sebor is currently in the Stormborn and is having a rough time of it since they don't treat females - for the most part - as well as she thought they would. Having a chivalrous male chat with her for a change, bolster her spirits a bit, would be the perfect picker-upper for her. Possibly a fling? She's courteous and kind, if a bit rough around the edges, tough love kinda girl.

Yai: Aslan came from the U'W and still has the mindset of 'one male, many females'. He's currently making nice with an adol that he hopes to take as a mate, but that doesn't mean he just wants one. He'll be as charming and sweet as he pleases to any female and will try to secretly take a second female for himself. Pawsie owns the other female, so depending on how your female would react if she found out, we could plot some dramas/emotional turmoil/whathaveyou. Or they could be cool with it XD Either way, lots of potential there! Doesn't have to result in cubs if that's not wanted, or it could and if she takes it badly once the secret is revealed, she'll have those little guys to reminder her of Aslan's sneakiness.

I shall leave you with those XD Also not sure if you wanted one more post in this or not, and if you wanted to continue with more Taigi and Vumbi things to help with his RP count.

Lithia_Brandon

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:57 pm
AstoriaFallen

Sorry, I'm not interested in cub RP very much at all! I'm also not too fond of the markings in that family line, so I don't think I'd be interested in mate plots (I know that sounds super picky, but I'm a colorist ;-; It's all I see now)

Depawsit

I definitely forgot about Drakma which is odd considering I colored that litter and like it very much. Derp. I think they would be cute as mates! That would be fun. ^^

Kadam can meet Mollwana! She hasn't gone to the firekin yet and I doubt I'll be sending her there any time soon because I am so lazy/bad at everything. >> She's a bit less adventurous as far as knowledge goes. She's more brawn than brain, but she can probably be pretty endearing in being... dumb.

And I wouldn't mind playing Ngaza with Sitare. I'm game to figure out who she is and all that good stuff. =]

oo DeD

We can try something like that! I've been very simple and shallow in my breeding plots recently, at least the ones I just solo, so I haven't had a more involved one in a while. I don't know what Nawiri is like, but I'm sure he's nice and probably soft spoken. As soft as he looks, I think.

SilverLutz

Oh yeah! I could do family RP with him because I'm braindead and need constant reminders that Glaurung (and many other of my SoA) have families. Plus, I'm sure it would be really cute =]

Zuberi is handsome! Haini would be happy to meet him, and would talk at him even if he was quiet. She'd be sweet and give him little rabbits in an effort to try and make him smile, or something silly like that.

Ooo I love the purples and the markings on Sebor! He would be very happy to come and help her feel better, and just be polite and kind to her. If she wanted to have cubs from him, he would be gracious, as he kinda feels like it's one of the very few things he can do for mortals that they can keep with them, so to speak. Since he can't settle down, as his obligations and duties keep him moving.

I don't think Yai would be a good fit for Aslan, however! Sorry about that, that's just not the kind of RP I can get my head around atm.

I thought that RP was finished! I think that's a good place to end it, for sure. I can go and do some solos for him, or we could RP them again because they were cute, ahahah.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:50 am
Woo! All the RP! And that's okay with Aslan, it's a plot that isn't for everyone.

Should we take on one or two at a time? Maybe start with the Ela two while they're all still together for the ceremonies, and Sebor? The poor girl has had quite a few RPs that have all died and I haven't gotten to RP her since I got her, pretty much =w=;;;;

Lithia_Brandon

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:09 am
SilverLutz

I think I could do two at a time! I have a lot of rps at another shop and sometimes I'm a little slow still (and I'm sure I'll need to be poked to remember that I'm RPing here again XD) but I am keen on trying! We can go with those two, the elas and Sebor/Talfrid  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 am
I thought they'd be cute as mates as well. The two of them did have a bit in common last time, and though they did agree to go their separate ways - the more I think about it the more I like the idea of Drakma not getting her out of his mind. I find it cutesy and adorable >3> and bonus poiints: He'll get to see his babies again! Because he hasn't seen his babies since they were born! He'll likely use that as his cover story when he first finds them again XD

Oh, well if you ever do decide Firekin for her - I have a lovely bunch who could help her out in getting in! But yes! Kadam would love her endearingly dumbness! It'd give him the opportunity to gush about the things he's learned, and well, no one really likes to hear about those things. But he loves them so much! He would just about die if Mollwana took a liking to his studies!

And uh, he might even take a liking to her as a subject of a study. Large brawny lionesses? Yes please! I imagine he doesn't see many of them in his journies!

Ngaza and Sitare sound like a good match - even if it turns into to just personality development for the both of them. It'll give me the chance to decide if Sitare if Vikin material, and you the chance to develop her personality a bit more. Plus we can work from there on how they'd work together <3 So this all sounds awesome to me! Once we finish up what we've got in the works right now, we can pick up with one of these pairs :3

Lithia_Brandon

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:12 pm
Lithia_Brandon
SilverLutz

I think I could do two at a time! I have a lot of rps at another shop and sometimes I'm a little slow still (and I'm sure I'll need to be poked to remember that I'm RPing here again XD) but I am keen on trying! We can go with those two, the elas and Sebor/Talfrid

All right! I can start them up and I'll tag you in them...and then poke you on AIM if you'd like XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:32 am
Depawsit

I am game for all these things! Do you want me to start any of them in specific, first off? I don't mind however many RPs you want to do at a time.

Thanks Lutz! I'm going to tag today.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:40 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Wonderful! Her app to the mounties has been accepted. They can meet maybe as she's joining or they can backlog to when he's on his pilgrimage? (ICly, I put her as joining up when the mounties were in the process of relocating from the swamps)
Also, any idea what sort of relationship you're looking for for him? (Quickie fling, fling as a part of a longer but still temporary relationship, fling then friends, mates, what have you?)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:31 am
This is still open, sorry for the weird gap!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 am
For Ngaza:

User Image
A friend? Possibly rival? Inari joined with ambitions to become a reaver, but before she had the chance to prove herself, Aesir lost and females could no longer become reavers. She's not pleased about this, and not quiet about it either. Inari has a tendency to be blunt, with absolutely no sense of censorship. I'm looking for some in-pride relationships, so I figure maybe an RP together could be good? I'm not sure how they would turn out, best buds or a pair who butt heads. RP will tell? I'm not sure what sort of framing to use for the RP (I'm not a huge fan of RPs without a plan first.) Any ideas? I was thinking some mint could be involved. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm
I'm here to offer Faizia for rp, one or multiple would be great. She hasn't been rp'd that much so the information I have in my journal is just a basic concept I have for her.

I'm interested in an rp with either Hermia or Tullus where they are in trouble and Faizia must protect the royalty and get them protected to safety.

I would also love to try Philario or Lavache as a potential mate for Faizia if you're interested...

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 pm
Liiitthiaaa.

Kiamu was played once before a very long time ago. XD

And I would love all the RPs with you. Still down for more god RP of any sort, but especially Bats and Camo... And other things as well!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff