Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:32 pm
Hello and welcome! I am back and looking for some plots. Again!

If we had old plots, I am still interested in those, if you are! Just remind me and I will try to do a lot better to remember to follow through with them. <3

Below are literally every single one of my SoA. I am not looking for plots for ALL of them. It will be first come, first serve, if anyone is interested for anything, and I will take a few plots as I can and hopefully be able to keep up with things that way!

Poking me endlessly for plots and replies is totally okay, I know I can wander off and I really don't want to. I will also try to be active and vocal with you, as well!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:33 pm
Navigating my plot thread should not be TOO difficult. Each post has a number of my SoA in it, in headshot bands of 10. Under the spoiler tags are the names and very brief descriptions of the SoA, in order from the picture.

Pick out whoever you might be interested in learning more about or RPing with, and I will happily give more information if I can!

My journal, which is not entirely but almost caught up, is here: Journal and is organized by name and number as well!

Feel free to post here, or PM me, or even catch me on aim (carpetburnwicked) if you have any questions or concerns.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:37 pm
This is a post for myself, so I might be able to be organized, but probably not.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:17 am
User Image
Ingine:
Female cheetah. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Nabihi:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Lango:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Komboa:
Male lion. Tokakinji. Komboa is the son of Maktaba, and is a Slayer in the Tokakinji pride. He protects the pride from trouble and worked on bettering himself, wanting to become a Knight despite the fact that he bears a dark pelt with markings that could be considered Druid. His family name protects him. Open to flings/mate! Rogue breedings okay!

Kisutuo:
Female leopard. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Mriba:
Male Hyena. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! May fling with another one of my Hyenas if he does not get a plot with someone else!

Msaada:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Hewa:
Female cheetah. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Aksante:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! I would love to find him a pride, and to figure him out. He is pretty.

Inuka:
Female lion. Rogue. Inuka is a spoiled lady, who is mated to a male lion that I own. Together they are looking for a home where they might be considered upper class, and can live good and comfortable lives, preferably with servants or at least lions they can trick or manipulate into taking care of them. Available for flings if they prove beneficial for her lifestyle.

User Image
Dira:
Male lion. Pirate. Dira is a member of the Pirate pride, and has not been played yet. He is a darker personality set, like his parents and grandparents, but he is not wholly unsocial and though he is cunning and devious, he seeks companionship in his adventures. Not too familiar with pride stuff, interested in plots.

Omba:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Bilashi:
Female hyena. Rogue. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! May be bred with one of my other hyena if she does not find any plots/pride.

Jipuza:

Choma:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! Part of a family, but has not been RPed with them!

Nyuka:
Female lion. Rogue at adult. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Udevu:
Male wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! Would like to find him something to do, because he is pretty.

Zengea:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Bwakia:
Female lion. Tokakinji. Never been played, but is part of a family of dragons in the Tokakinji pride. She is unsure where she stands on the line between Druid and Toka, and is very gullible in her innocence. Will likely become a Druid. Open for flings/mate, and rogues are allowed!

Hivya:
Female lion. Stormborn. This pink lioness is part of a family in the Stormborn pride. She has never been RPed before but I would like to learn and RP more in that pride, so I am definitely open to plots and ideas of any kind, so long as she is not meant to leave. Breeding plots okay too!

User Image
Jamii:

Kileti:

Saburi:
Male lion. Tokakinji. A male member of one of the dragon families within the Tokakinji, Saburi is firmly aligned with the Toka and aims to work directly for the King and royal family. He is interested in Gods and their magic, but he does not want to stray too into Druid territory. He is kind, like his parents, but curious and a bit oblivious. Mate and fling plots okay! Rogues allowed!

Afriti:
Afriti is the Goddess of Villainy, and lives within the Tokakinji pride, though her presence is so far unknown. She pretends to be a kind lioness, and when she does show her Goddess form, she feigns innocence and woe, as if saddled with a domain she does not wish for. She is working with Morgana toward a grand uprising of the Druids against the Toka, to take the lands and drive the oppressing lions out. No flings or mates, unless Gods, just yet, but definitely available for any RP and can go to any pride or the rogue lands: anywhere a God is allowed.

Atikali:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! She MAY be in a pride because I half remember posting her for one, but I don't recall what it might have been! Uhm. Derp.

Dalki:
Male leopard. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Sambamba:
Male wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Potewa:
Male lion. Rogue. Mated to Inuka, he spends his time helping her to be happy, and wants to live a pampered life. He is looking for a home for them, where she can be taken care of and he can relax in style, as they feel as though they are entitled to it despite having no royal blood or any achievements of note to justify it.

Anana:
Female lion. Pirate. She is a part of the Pirate pride but beyond that she has never been played! I am open to any plot idea or pride involvement, and would like to find her a breeding plot of some sort when she reaches adult. She is rough and tumble, but nice enough despite how competitive she can be.

Chini:

User Image
Bedwyr:
Female lion. Tokakinji. She is a noble in the Toka pride, though not a direct member of the royal family. She is a seer, and the daughter of the God of Chivalry. She is very eager and daring, and she is not the type to take anyone bossing her around, happy to find her own path in life. She wants to believe in the good in Druids, and is prone to getting herself into trouble. The King keeps a close eye on the family of Talfrid, as he does his own, though why is not expressly stated. Would love to find her a mate! She will go out into the rogue lands and to other prides to explore/recruit/learn, without permission from the King.

Hobe:

Upya:

Jadi:
Male wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Chimbi:

Durusi:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! Part of a loving and happy family, and likely very peace and happiness oriented!

Kimini:
Female wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Reghan:
Female lion. Tokakinji. Daughter of Morgana, one of the most devious Druids in the land. Raised to hate Tokakinji, she is quickly following in her mother's footsteps, though she does have a slight soft spot in her heart for those injured or weak, which she hides from her mother. She has an affinity for gentle things, not befitting someone being raised to take up a war. Would love to find her a mate, preferably Toka, or potentially Toka if a rogue, blood.

Irvyn:
Male lion. Tokakinji. A ruthless lion who hates Toka with every ounce of passion he has, learned from his mother and from his experiences in the Ravine Prison. He is a cold and calculating sort, and will attack those that bear Toka blood. He strikes at night and causes terrible trouble under the cover of darkness, in the name of the Druids and in pursuit of their power and gain. Druids or likewise evil-minded rogues for mates/flings only.

Aajambu:
Male lion. Rogue, slated to go to the Dwarf pride! I would love to get him over there soon, though he does not have much of a personality set out yet. I want him to be involved in that pride, and need to learn a bit more about it. I figure a JRP and some IC exploration will help with that, if anyone is available! Eventually, a breeding plot is always good in my books.

User Image
Sarantsa:

Ufuaji:
Male avian. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Elekea:

Fidia:
Male cheetah. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Philario:
Male lion. Sukafumo. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Would like to keep him in the Sukafumo pride, and I would love to find him plots therein!

Ewedeka:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! May or may not be based on Blathers from Animal Crossing.

Angalia:
Female leopard. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! Part of a family but has not had any RP with them!

Jashi:
Male lion. Pridelands. Never been played, but is likely a loyal and dutiful sort. Will not leave his pride! I love this line and would love to find a pretty mate to compliment his colors and create an even prettier Camo line when he is old enough! For now, family and pride RP is good. =]

Tiririka:
Female lion. Rogue? I am not sure if her family is part of a pride or not! I should know, of course, but derp. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached!

Uzembe:
Male lion. God of Negligence. God baby of Failure and Clumsiness! He has never been played and is likely still very close with his parents, and not much for wandering away from them. At least. Not on purpose.

User Image
Rajit:

Aryaisha:

Nomino:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greets without plot attached! I would love love love love love to do something with him, because I think he is great!

Bagua:

Lemaa:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Just a youngun, so not on the top of my to-play list.

Cheka:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Just a youngun, so not on the top of my to-play list.

Tullus:
Male lion. Sukafumo. Never been played! Just a youngun, so not on the top of my to-play list. He is a member of the royal line in the pride.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:18 am
User Image
Sitiri:
Female lion. Rogue. She is happy and talkative, and is getting more and more eager to explore. She had a plot for a mate, but I am not sure if that is still a thing. I would like to find her a home eventually, or at least someone to live with in the rogue lands. She does have four completed RPs at the moment!

Umri:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Fursa:
Female wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Shetri:
Male maned wolf. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Choswha:
Male lion. Mounties. Never been played and open for plots within his pride, but I would not like him to leave his pride, even though he has nothing going on in it. Ahaha. That should change!

Nusura:
Female lion. Rogue. Mate to Raruo, my lion. They are very close to one another and will not be parted, so no flings or mate plots required here. I might like to find the duo a home, and perhaps they might have another litter once they settle down into a pride for good.

Jeti:
Male cheetah. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Tahi:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Nondo:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Would love to find him a pride and a plot, because he is from one of my favorite family lines!

Mdoya:
Female hyena. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

User Image
Tailung:
Male leopard. Rogue. Very serious and dangerous leopard, though he has a little bit of a heart in him after dealing with his bitterness for so long. He seeks power, but not a home, per se, as he likes being a shadow to be feared in the rogue lands. Open for plots and breeding, if anyone can get through to him.

Uther:
Male lion. Tokakinji. The King of the Tokakinji, Uther is a stern and serious leader. He believes he is putting the good of his people first, and does what he can for those that lives in his lands. He does have bias toward the Toka blood and he dislikes the Druids, as they are always causing trouble. His hands are tied, though, and he allows them to remain a part of the pride.

Kwasiri:

Kwachu:
Female leopard. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Ishiwa:
Male lion. Pridelands. Born into the pride, and part of a family. Beyond that, he has no personality and has never been played! Would like him to stay in the pride, though any plot or story can be plotted out because he has nothing going on.

Pinga:
Female wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Yai:
Female lion. Pridelands. Yai is a serious and quiet lioness, but she is patient and she wants to see others happy. She is content in her simple life, and has not had much experience with others. She had a mate plot but that has fallen through, and she is dealing with feeling lonely now that she realizes she does not have to be alone.

Rekhet:
Male lion. Pridelands. Rekhet is one of my favorite lions. He is mated to a lioness in the Pridelands and they have had a litter of cubs. I do not wish for him to leave the pride.

Duniani:
Male lion. Pridelands. Never been played before and opened to any pride plots, or mate plots! He is likely an energetic and eager sort, who pines for adventure and things far bigger than he is. He is difficult to please, and is always looking for more.

Vizuri:
Female lion. Pridelands. One of Hadaya's family line, but she is not as Fail oriented as many of the others. She is competent and likes to take charge, and is a natural leader when she needs to be. She does not doubt herself, and does not fall victim to the awkward embarrassment that plagues her brother.

User Image
Legea:
Male lion. Pridelands. A chip off the ol' family block, Legea is a goofball that can't seem to string a thought together, all his words coming out in long strings. His brain works faster than his mouth can sometimes manage, and he has a lot to say about all the things he sees. He is a bit clumsy and forgetful, and very easily distracted. Pride stuff and maybe a patient mate would be nice!

Ileur:
Male cheetah. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Gandama:
Female hyena. Rogue. Acts like an old lady, and is not very patient except when she has to be or it is with someone she has actually gotten to know and care about. She is quick witted and sharp as a tack, though, despite her grumps.

Tema:
Male wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Part of Laika's family, so no unhappy plots, please.

Aweke:
Female wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Part of Laika's family, so no unhappy plots, please.

Sherehe:

Saidia:
Male lion. Mwezi'Johari. Never been played before, and available for plots within the pride! Not too familiar with the pride, so I would love to learn as I go along, as I've always wanted to play here, but I am just bad at it. >> Available for breeding plots.

Angava:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Based on Shining Armor.

Ulfric:
Male lion. Stormborn. I would love for him to start seeking some power and causing some trouble within the Stormborn. He is based on Ulfric Stormcloak, what do you think he would do? He had a mate plot with one of Yuna's lionesses, and if that is still a go I am still down for it! Skyrim lions forever.

Tambaa:

User Image
Tunaishi:
Female lion. Rogue. Daughter of Raruo and Nursura. Nothing plotted! Young, so not on the top of my to-play list.

Fungua:
Male lion. Rogue. Son of Raruo and Nursura. Nothing plotted! Young, so not on the top of my to-play list.

Mollwana:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Was meant to go to the Firekin.

Nayu:

Utafuma:
Male wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Dhani:

Tiernan:
Male lion. Tokakinji. A prince in the pride, son of the ruling family. He is proud and noble, but does not believe his father's hatred of the Druids is entirely justified. Would like for him to make a friend in the Druids, though a mate plot is up in the air for now. I'm not sure what I want to do with him.

Ealasaid:
Female lion. Tokakinji. A princess in the pride, daughter of the ruling family. She is shy and quiet, and likes to hide away from all the drama in her life. She does not like to venture far from the Castle Mountain, but she might be convinced to come outside more if she made some friends.

Tazama:
Male leopard. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Pambana:
Female leopard. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

User Image
Kushow:
Female leotah. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Infertile.

Hapo:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Maajabu:
Male lion. Pridelands. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Miguu:
Female leopardess. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Lavache:
Male lion. Sukafumo. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Boresha:
Male lion. Mounties. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Talfrid:
Male lion. Tokakinji. God of Chivalry. He is a member of the Tokakinji pride, but loves to explore other lands and perhaps bring others back to the pride. He is dutiful and kind, and he believes in doing what he must to help those that need him. He watches over Uther closely, though he tries not to interfere with the current going ons in the pride politics.

Vikali:
Male lion. Rogue. God of Durability. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Salamu:

Kisichana:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Pokemon lion, based on Shiny Nidorina.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 am
User Image
Fomu:
Female cheetah. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Vumbi:
Male wild dog. Set to join a pride! I need to go look up the name of it again but uhm. Yes. He is definitely in a plot even if it was a while ago and might not still be good. UH. Yes.

Grumio:
Male lion. Sukafumo. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Spaki:
Male wild dog. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Cajanic:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Probably will not be played.

Miwani:

Zito:

Yaibichi:
Male serval. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Hermia:
Female lion. Sukafumo. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! She is a princess in the pride, as she is a daughter of the ruling couple.

Lingana:

User Image
Zonga:
Male wild dog. Rogue. Mated to Laika, and perfectly happy! They could do with a pride, maybe, but no flings or drama for this happy family.

Fushigidane:

Fushigibana:
Female lion. Rogue. Inquisitive and intense, she likes to brawl and battle her way through any trouble, and wants to get stronger. She feels like she deserves to earn herself a plot of land, but really she wants to prove to others that she's worthy of their companionship. Has four Rps.

Balbu:
Male avian. Rogue. Fushigisou's bird.

Purupuru:
Male leopard. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Tugg:
Male jackal. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Sharti:
Female lion. Rogue. She is kindhearted despite her lineage, though she does not know where her parents have gone. She takes care of herself, and anyone that needs her help. She is available for a fling or a mate, and a new pride. She has four RPs ready.

Avya:
Female lion. Rogue. Very protective and maternal, Avya is a close friend to the Queen of the Tokakinji, Ygraine. She has no home save for a little green forest in the rogue lands that she considers her own land. She could be convinced to move to a new home if she found someone to love or, really, if someone gave her cubs and a purpose. That is all she wants in life. Has 4 RPs ready.

Flammare:
Female lion. Firekin. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Boriti:
Female snake. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

User Image
Doti:
Female lion. Pridelands. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Kokoto:

Buana:
Male klipspringer. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Kilgharrah:
Female lion. Tokakinji. Close servant to the King and Queen, she is considered a confidant and a dear friend. She lets her family make their own life decisions, and does what she can for them all. She does not want to interfere, though, and remains aloof and hard to read. She does not have a mate, her cubs coming from a rogue encounter. She is of Toka blood.

Wakia:
Female lioness. Firekin. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Ygraine:
Female lion. Tokakinji. Queen of the Tokakinji, she is mated to the King, Uther, and is very loyal. She loves her home and those she rules over. She tempers Uther's bad attitude with her infinite patience and kindness. Her feelings toward the Druids, however, are careful and guarded. She worries about the trouble they can cause, knowing first hand.

Kokotevu:
Male hyena. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Tindika:
Male lion. Rogue. God of Failure. Happily mated and raising his family!

Glaurung:
Male lion. Tokakinji. Son of Kilgharrah, one of the dragon family line. He is a very kind lion and is working as an apothecary and healer for the Castle, and the surrounding areas. He is always available to help those in need of healing, and he has been practicing on his potions in the hopes of making some sort of breakthrough healing ointment that will really make a difference. He is considered a Druid due to his dark pelt.

Scatha:
Female lion. Tokakinji. Mated happily to fellow Tokakinji, Fio, she is hoping to keep her family large and happy, and live in peace in the Tokakinji. She is dear friends with one of the Slayers, and is learning more about the Druids than she really cares for. She is a Toka, and is happy to live that way.

User Image
Whindea:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Potentially mated to one of my other SoA.

Vue:

Morgana:
Female lion. Tokakinji. Evil leader of the Druids, she is working toward war and chaos at all times. She hates the Druids with a passion, after being cast out from the Castle province by Uther, as she was the unwanted spawn of a Druid and Ygraine after a terrible encounter in the rogue lands. She is very bitter, and carries that with her, teaching it to her own offspring and sharing it with any Druid brave enough to join her rebellion.

Karwe:

Fuza:

Farasi:
Female Ratel. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Nemset:

Cheneta:
Female lion. Tokakinji. She is a merchant and she loves to collect things, fairly addicted to it. She loves to go out and explore the rogue lands, and will easily be distracted for days out there. Open for rogue flings or a mate, as well as in pride stuff!

Ngaza:
Female lion. Stormborn. She is very pretty and I would love to see her in the pride as an active part, though she will bow to no one and be used by no one. She is part of my absolute favorite family line, and I will take care of it! Would love to find a mate for her, or some kind.

Bandua:

User Image
Zili:

Maimao:
Female cheetah. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Kionjamchuzi:
Female lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Part of Hadaya's family, and I would love to find her a pride.

Tukio:
Female hyena. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Vimanda:

Kuku:
Female avian. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Gamba:

Udhika:

Kita:
Female leopard. Rogue. Mated and with a family, though they have all grown to adult now, she was once at war with Tailung, but now she has lost track of him and does not wish to find him again. She does not want to fight or hurt anyone any more, though she will fiercely protect her family and those that she cares about.

Adhuhuri:

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:20 am
User Image
Chagua:
Male snake. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Maktaba:
Male lion. Tokakinji. He is a Slayer and a lion who trains others in the arts of it. He is a kind lion and he loves his mate, Dearbhail dearly. He has a family of adult lions, and does hope to have more cubs some day. He wants to find peace with the Druids and Toka somehow, but that seems like a difficult goal.

Anyanka:
Female hare. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Athari:

Tona:

Kalenda:
Female lion. Sukafumo. She is the queen of the Sukafumo pride and is mated to the King. He vexes her and she is very sarcastic and independent, but she loves her life, her family, and her pride. She will not be going anywhere, obviously.

Kijembe:
Male lion. Sukafumo. He is the guard of the royal family, and a private assassin. His services are not called upon often and he only uses his murderous skills when it is absolutely necessary. Otherwise, he is a doctor for the pride, though aloof, and scary in his silence. He is lonely. Would love to find him a mate. Based on Nathan/Repo from Repo the Genetic Opera.

Nawiri:
Male lion. Mounties. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Jenzi:
Female lion. Tianxia. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Khaibit:

User Image
Salata:

Pooza:
Male leopon. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Kiamu:

Ulozi:
Female lion. Pirate. She is mated to a lion within the pride, and raising her family there. She is happy when she is challenging others and giving herself something to do mentally and physically. She does not like to be useless or taken care of, and she can be very sarcastic.

Almasi:

Ajabu:

Tulivu:

Glavu:

Choka:

Karata:
Female lion. Mountie. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs mate plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

User Image
Kalderash:

Utanzi:
Male lion. Pridelands. A simple and kind lion, a bit on the dumb side and certainly bashful, Utanzi just needs to come out of his shell a little bit. He is part of the Hadaya family and I adore his colors, and would love to find him a loving mate to live happily with inside the pride.

Sozana:
Male hate. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Dadisi:

Siagi:

Pori:
Male hyena. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Tunu:

Smaug:

Naur:
Male lion. Firekin. Very fierce and angry, Naur wants to be the goddamn best, no matter what. He is loyal to his pride and will never leave it, and is always easiest to find around the borders of the lands, patrolling and fighting anyone that wants to get in.

Wembejani:
Male lion. Rogue. A slow and lazy lion, he likes to take life as it comes, and he was not too worried about things. He does not hate to fight, and believes in being strong, but if he can get away with not doing things like that, or anything, that would be great. He is wandering the rogue lands, but he's not really pressed to do much about his state in life. He would best be suited with another Pokemon SoA!

User Image
Maskhara:
Female lion. Rogue. Goddess of Camouflage. She is shy and tends to keep herself out of sight. She is loyal and wants to find something to guard and protect, but since she is so bashful it is hard for her to find it. Available for a God mate, though I would not been keen on breeding her with a mortal. She would like a pride!

Taibika:
Male leopon. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Doda:

Tatiza:
Female jackal. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Changamfu:
Male klipspringer. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Ataruka:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Pokemon lion, and I would love to find him a home and a plot, as he has bounced around a lot.

Senga:

Gango:

Vicheko:
Male lion. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached! Maybe not never been played, but I can't remember much beyond him being a bit quirky and mischievous.

Moyo:

User Image
Gofu:
Male leopon. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Infertile.

Fushigisou:
Male lion. Rogue. Very serious and keen on getting stronger. He is intense and he is driven, not like other members of his family. I would love for him to find a home! He is based on my favorite pokemon, Ivysaur, and he has had a few litters but no set mate!

Vyeti:
Female lion. Some pride, I can't remember. Uhm! Never been played, and that might continue until I can remember where she belongs. >>

Kerezo:

Nyerereza:

Haini:
Female lion. Ela. Bashful, clumsy, but very mellow and even headed. She likes to think things through, and use her words more than anything else. She is kind, and though she is calm she has a deep capacity for love. She is part of the Hadaya line. Would love to find her a mate.

Jicho:

Lovulovu:

Ghalati:
Male lion. Tokakinji. A knight in the Toka pride, he defends the pride and explores the rogue lands for new members, and to protect other lions from the pride who go out on quests. He is very put upon and spends most of his time sighing and rolling his eyes, but dutifully fulfilling his tasks despite, mostly, not really wanting to. He is slow and steady, and does not understand why everyone gets so worked up over everything. Would love to find him a mate, rogues and flings okay! Has four RPs ready.

Imekoza:
Male lion. Rogue. He is always frowning and looks like a very serious and scary lion. He is also very large in stature, and his build is muscular. But he turns out to be an awkward and very sweet, stuttery lion who does not like confrontation, though he is fully capable of beating faces in. Mate/Fling and pride open!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:22 am
User Image
Laika:
Female wild dog. Rogue. Laika is happily mated to Zonga, and loves her family. She would like a home, a pride of some kind, but I am not interested in anything dramatic for these guys, because they are just the sweetest ever! She is very keen on adopting anything that needs love, regardless of species.

Risasi:
Male leopon. Rogue. Risasi is loyal and meant to serve, though he does not have a home at the moment. He thinks himself a soldier, and he will always conduct himself with honor and grace. He is infertile, but he could at least find a new pride to belong to now that his old home is gone!

Hadaya:
Male lion. Pridelands. My favorite lion, and happily situated in his home, with his family. He is a kind and clumsy guy, prone to accidents and embarrassments, but he is very content regardless. He has gotten well used to his failings, and deals with them easily enough. He is a seer. He is available for pride stuff!

Bi'ndoto:
Male lion. Rogue. Doto is a silent and deadly lion, who used to spend his days torturing and killing creatures in the rogue lands. He is fascinated by death and pain, and is not the nicest lion out there by far, though he has mellowed in his age. Not too much, of course, and he is a dangerous guy to come across. I'm not sure if there is a pride out there that would be a good fit for him, or a mate to match him, though he could be open to flings if he felt inclined. They would not be forced, but he would not stick around.

Gaidi:
Female wild dog. Rogue. A very happy wild dog, with not much else going on. She used to be addicted to water and wanted to go sailing on the ocean, but she has no plots or purpose these days and is available for anything at all.

Timamu:
Male hyena. Mava'bunda. Tim believes in ghosts, and when he was young he thought he could see and talk to them. He does not think that these days, but he is very occult oriented, and fascinated by the scrying arts, though he is not a seer and has no direct ties to anything like that. He is very happy to see magic, and spends his time learning all he can about arcane arts like that. He is open to anything.

Lazarus:
Male jackal. Rogue. He is mated and happy with his family.

Kachero:
Male lion. Rogue. He is a detective of sorts, and he likes to solve the problems of others. He needs a pride to operate from, so people can come to him with their problems and he can do what he can to solve anything that comes his way. He has been doing this sort of thing since he was a cub, and he uses his Seer abilities to aid him in it.

Iroh:
Male lion. Firekin. A wise and sagely lion. Iroh is happy to teach those younger or those that come to him for help. He is powerful and experienced, though he hides his abilities under his genial and loving exterior. He is pudgy and fluffy, always smiling and talking about food, but he is a fierce warrior for his pride, and will always defend his home. I have been searching for a mate for him literally forever, and one day, I hope he will find one.

Tumai:
Female wild dog. Rogue. She suffers from short and long term memory loss, which goes through periods of severity. She has no mate at the moment and cannot remember her children, who have grown up and moved on without her. She is very lonely and depressed, and desperately needs to find someone to take care of her. Her memory is best when she is happy.

User Image
Banzi:
Female jackal. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Sinzia:
Male hyena. Rogue. A chronic liar, Sinzia used to be all about impressing as many others as he could with wild stories he made up on the spot. Now, he is a father and a lover, settled into a routine he loves with his mate, who share his penchant for making things up, and enjoys the tales he brings to her. They have a sweet understanding, and are happy.

Kizuka:
Female wild dog. Rogue. Quiet and gentle, Kizuka lives in the shadows because her eyes are not well suited for the sunlight, and she cannot see very well during the day. She has gotten more outgoing, learning to speak late in life, but she still stammers and can be bashful. She might do well in a pride, or just settling down with someone in the rogue lands.

Rihani:
Female lioness. Rogue. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs Mate/Fling/Pride! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Adelpha:
Female leopon. Sukafumo. Infertile.

Kitandiko:
Female lion. Rogue. No good deed goes unpunished, the saying goes, and sometimes And thinks that is applied solely to describe her life. Any good thing she tries to do usually goes terribly wrong for her, and she does not know why her luck is so very poor. I would love for her to find her way to a permanent mate and home, but I imagine the road would be a difficult one.

Unguzo:
Male lion. Rogue. Violent, bitter and angry, he is still carrying the weight of lost love and ruined dreams on his shoulders. He looks for fights and works as muscle for hire, never settling down and certainly not interested in making friends. He will train others as apprentices, but he has a hard time connecting. Looking for a breeding plot for him, though it would be complicated, and for a pride that could use him.

Runya:
Female lion. Firekin. Mated and with a large family, she is content and does not need much by way of plots.

Kupia:
Female lion. Rogue. A spoiled brat, Kupia likes to act like she is a princess, though she has no royal blood in her. She does not like getting messy and does not like being hurt or stressed. Mostly, she would like to live simply and in a neat, clean place.

Hatari:
Male wild dog. Rogue. Believes in free love and open relationships. He loves cubs and cares for them very tenderly, and he basically loves everyone he meets in a sincere, but not singular, way. He wanders around, looking for a new home that does not perpetuate hate or limit love.

User Image
Matope:

Kunjufu:
Female leopardess. Rogue. A healer, as far as I can remember. Open to anything, mostly operating on the same system as the rogues I have not played before.

Peketa:

Zibuka:
Male cheetah. Rogue. Suave as hell and he loves the ladies. He wants to have a family but he does not want to be tied down to one spot. He mostly just likes being with the ladies and then moving on to find the next big thing for him, the next experience. Cubs are great and he'll stick around if he knows about it because he likes being near them, but really, he is not much of a father.

Rubrum:
Male lion. Rogue. I have played him before but it was a very long time ago. I don't remember much and he has no current plots. He is available for anything, and I would like him to find a pride! Or at least some one to hang out with in the rogue lands. I don't like my guys to be alone I guess, ahah.

Kidege:

Fedha:

Hitilafu:
Female lion. Rogue. A gullible and easily distracted lioness with a thirst for adventure after a very sheltered cub hood. She wants to find a fun place to live and she will not settle for anything boring or mundane, though she does not believe in violence and will not fight anyone. She hunts for food and does not waste, or take pleasure in the activity.

Raruo:
Male lion. Rogue. Grizzled old lion from a warrior pride, a veteran fighter with a lot of scars and stories. He is deaf in one ear but he is still kicking around. He is mated to Nursura and the two of them are looking for a pride to join and retire in, where their services as a warrior and a healer might be welcomed, though Nursura would like him to retire completely.

Daktari:

User Image
Pekua:
Female Avian. Hadaya's bird companion.

Fimbo:
Female. Rogue. Has been played before, but I can't remember. She is a member of the Hadaya family and I would like her to find a pride and to be happy. I know she is determined and competent, the opposite of her father and relatives for the most part. She has had a breeding from a fling, but is open for anything now that they are well passed grown and she has no plots.

Matemo:
Female lion. Tianxia. Matemo has one messed up leg, but pushes herself to fulfill her duties as a hunter. She has long ago adapted to having three strong legs and one weak one, and it does not hinder her all that much any more. She is open to anything.

Ben Zi:
Female lion. Rogue. A very nice lioness who has a family from a fling. She is available for a pride and for a mate, I believe, though if the breeding was meant to be a mate plot, let me know! I have a terrible memory for these sorts of things, and will start writing them down.

Poromoko:
Female cheetah. Rogue. Likes to go fast! Always running and having fun, Poromoko is a carefree spirit that is tough to tie down. I'd like to find her a pride, but I doubt she would be good with a settled mate, though she is open for some very scenic flings. She needs space to roam and run, though, and won't be happy if kept in one place too long.

Amini:

Ajali:
Male lion. Rogue. I'm sure I've played him before, but I can't remember anything about it. So all the usual stuff applies. Available for mate/fling plots, or to join a pride.

Randar:
Female lion. Rogue. She cannot remember who she was, and is quiet and sweet because of it. She is sticking with a lion who is taking her to a pride, where she hopes she will find a new start and not have to worry about who she was. She is not open for mates or flings, and since she has a pride planned she should be okay on that front.

Leta:
Male lion. Sukafumo. A member of the Hadaya clan, and one of my favorites. Leta is a proud servant of the King and wants to make sure everyone knows that he is important and cool, even though he is most certainly not either of those things. I have had him for a very long time, and would love to see him find a mate.

Dugika:

User Image
Simbu:
Female lion. Firekin. Never been played! Personality can be decided on to fit a RP, or simply on the fly. Open to anything. Needs breeding plot! Please no general meet and greet without plot attached!

Hekeya:
Female lion. Rogue. Used to be in the story teller pride, and thus she likes to tell stories. She is great with cubs and would probably be a good nanny these days, though she never considered it before. She is looking for a pride to retire in, and hopefully one she can stay with for the rest of her life. A mate might be nice as well, though she could be open to flings.

Shuka:
Male lion. Tianxia. Never been played. Open to any sort of plots, though I doubt he will leave his pride.

Alenisgi:
Female lion. Ela. Alen is living in the Ela lands and just coming to find herself there. She used to be aloof and mysterious, playing the role of some sort of sage, telling others to go on adventures but never going herself. Now she is looking for a lot more fun, and a mate to go with her might just be awesome. She won't leave her pride, though, even with all the trouble she might get up to inside its lands.

Domo:
Male leopard. Rogue. Domo is a goddamn superhero, and he knows it. He is fighting the good fight to defend the rogue lands from evil, and he will not stop in his quest for justice! No wrongs will go unrighted in his presence. Unless he gets the s**t kicked out of him, and needs to take some time off. He has had cubs but they were flings, and if he does find a mate for a family it might alter his reckless perception of the world he lives in and his place in it.

Doyehi:
Male lion. Ela. He is a dull and boring guy that does not want to get in anyone's way or cause any trouble. He is apologetic and will patiently wait his turn for literally hours if he has to, and he has trouble speaking up in large gatherings. I would like for him to get out a bit more and find his voice. Mate plots are okay, and he won't leave his pride for another one.

Chuga:

Nyamavu:
Male leopard. Rogue. A big coward. He is a very sure that everything will hurt him or his friends, and he is a big supporter of being careful all the time, and being aware of all the ways that things around can hurt or maim or kill. He might be calmed if he finds someone to help him, a fling or a mate, though he would be very very protective of cubs!

Sahaja:
Male lion. Bahari. I cannot remember if I have played him before! He is available for anything!

Pokea:
Female lion. Bahari. I have barely played her, and what I have I cannot really remember. I know she is an older lioness, in personality, and she acts responsibly when in serious situations. She is maternal and caring, though she has not mate. Which she is definitely open to. Pride stuff is okay.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:19 pm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur