Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long have you joined Nintendo Cult?
  Under 1 year
  1 year
  2 year
  3 years
  Since the age of the Dinosaurs (aka 4 or more years)
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:26 pm
So it has be years since I last been on Gaiaonline, 2010 I think, and I'm glad to see that this Guild is still up. A lot has changed, I think I remember joining this Guild in 2007.

I remember having so most fun here with, Pokémon, and Animal Crossing, and just being one of the better forums to chat on in Gaia.

I'm wondering how many people are still here from 2007 and what has happen to this guild since 2010?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:36 pm
Pretty much everyone who still comes here regularly has been here since the dinosaur ages. We are few. There have been many traitors, or people who have begun to think themselves too mature to hang out with losers like us, but we still remain. FRIENDS 4EVER

It's nice that you still remember the cult. 3nodding  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 pm
i was there for the spotlight excitement. the defection of the nintendo fortress over a single statement.

but your name escapes me... but i know i know you from your Sig.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:30 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Pretty much everyone who still comes here regularly has been here since the dinosaur ages. We are few. There have been many traitors, or people who have begun to think themselves too mature to hang out with losers like us, but we still remain. FRIENDS 4EVER

I like to think that it's not so much us, but the fact that hanging out here requires actively being on GAIA ONLINE.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:16 am
Xilo The Odd
i was there for the spotlight excitement. the defection of the nintendo fortress over a single statement.

but your name escapes me... but i know i know you from your Sig.

Yeah I will never change that sig even now in the Year Of Luigi.

Also I remember the first thing I did in this Guild was enter that Art contest that was never finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:32 pm
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

I like to think that it's not so much us, but the fact that hanging out here requires actively being on GAIA ONLINE.
if i ever learn web development and come up with a good excuse to make some kind of webpage, i'd prolly make like a secret organization on it called the Ncult on its forums or something. just to be funny.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:10 pm
It's always nice to see people come back and then have everyone compare e-peens about how long they've been members.

Because I am the original member. I AM THE ZERO. I AM CULTGOD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 am
When I joined, there were these two jerks called Yoshi Kid and Squall mage... Oh, and this huge a*****e called "Meta_Fish" ran the guild. wat a faggit  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:50 am
*bodewyn joke*

You know the real joke is that he was probably about as well adjusted as the rest of us.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 pm
I have no idea when I joined the cult, but apparently I've been on Gaia Online for almost 9 years. How......did I get so old?  

astrophe

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:48 pm
Well I had an awesome cameo in forsakenswordsman's nintendo cult comic, so my epeen is HUGE.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:27 pm
hi  

[-Stefan-]

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:28 pm
im new  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:18 am
[-Stefan-]
im new
Yo, how's it going?  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:51 am
Not sure how long I have been here. But it's been at least 4 years I'm sure. This is the first post I have made here in a very long time. Actually I'm kinda surprised to see it still seems a little active, lol. That's good.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff