Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] War of the wood (Mot/Amrita/Hel/Alex) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:37 am
Hel helped Mot shift the table, and then snorted. “Nah, b*****d is a good name, and you only managed to pull the dorms towards you after I was pulled out of the competition.” Yes, Hel was adamant and petty about that. It was a competition, and she was very competitive. She then helped wrap up the table top in quilts, and in the background Chocobo was sad it wasn’t getting pets anymore, and just took to strutting around Mot’s room, poking its beak into things curiously.

Once Amrita announced who else was coming though—

Hel groaned. When Alex showed up, she groaned even louder, and she glared daggers at him, which grew into swords the closer and closer he got to her until Amrita, luckily, shoved a table leg in his path. You were her rival, Alex. There could be only one for Salbei’s affections and attentions. “Alex.” She greeted in return, a bit sourly, and hoisted up one of the table legs. “I am fine…and are you certain you can handle that leg…Alex…?” She eyed him funny. “I swear it is thicker than you.”

She then followed the zomboil out the door, right behind him…plotting and glaring at the back of his tall head.

Enoh Love

Seussi

Bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:57 pm
"Hi, Alex! Long time no see.." He was at least happy! The ghouls looked like they were going to slit one another's throats if he blinked.

Awkward.

Mot felt like he was missing something. Some dynamic between the three of them. Amrita and Hel seemed to hate each other. Alex liked everyone, but Hel hated him? Mot smiled nervously the entire time.

Mot chuckled softly to himself, hoisting a table leg and following the three out the door, internally crying.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:28 pm
"Whatever you say, Hel." The Patchwork said sweetly - perhaps too sweetly, as if she was letting Hel believed what she wanted.

Grandpony sister...? Amrita stared between Alex and Hel for a moment, and finally let her gaze settle on Mot for a long what is happening stare. Not that she minded Hel being uncomfortable of course, in fact there was still a part of her that quite liked it, but it sounded weird, since that implied they were the grandchildren - or children - of a horseman? What?

"Our council lounge." She repeated for Alex, along with a chuckle. "And because I said so?" She added innocently, batting her eye. Once everyone else was out of the door she stepped out as well, hoping that it didn't auto lock and if it did, that Mot had keys. Too late to worry about that now though, as the door closed and clicked shut. "But seriously, I had Mot make a special table for us. You're not allowed to actually see it until it's properly unveiled!" She informed Alex, nodding matter-of-factly. Thankfully the main part of the table was now thoroughly wrapped in quilts, which helped.

"Hey, do you think Chocobo'll be okay in there by itself?" She asked out loud, thoughtfully, as she made her way to the front of the group to lead them to the student council's lounge.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:29 am
Okay so Alex had definitely noticed the giant bird, but he figured he probably shouldn't mention the fact that it looked like it might be delicious if plucked, battered up and deep fried. It just seemed like, considering it's size, it probably belonged to somebody, and it was likely important.

Still, it didn't quite stop him from gazing at it a little bit longingly, with just a hint of hunger in his eyes, before he followed Amrita out into the hallway and towards the Student Council lounge.

If the zombie had any idea that Hel was less then happy to see him, he didn't let it show, just casting her cheerful grins, promising himself that she was getting an incredibly large and possibly rib breaking hug once they were finished with all of this, and whether she liked it or not (which she wouldn't, but he didn't care).

"Special?" He questioned, shifting his glance back towards Amrita now. "What's wrong with the one we already have? Honestly it's the chairs that probably need replacing, not the table." He stated, "I still can't figure out how to adjust mine so that I'm not practically sitting on the floor!"

Still, he was quite curious now, and while he didn't often move fast if he could help it, he did so just this one time to help keep up with the others, his gaze shifting back towards Hel. "Yes well, as we proved in the house cup, there's more to the undead then what meets the eye!" He proclaimed, while hefting the leg up as if to prove it, nearly bashing it against the ceiling in the process.

...Woops.

He let it fall back down, resting it against his shoulder like a club.

"Sooooo, have all three of you graduated yet?" He asked, more out of conversation and curiosity then anything else. They had all been at the school longer then him, so he thought that it might be the case, though he was fairly eager to get it done with himself.

Bittiface
Lucyal
EnohLove

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:39 am
“Ya, Chocobo will be fine.” Hel replied, still glaring at the back of Alex’s head. “It knows how to open windows, but if I am lucky, it will eat FooFoo.” Hel then muttered something under her breath that sounded like ‘little panty stealing b*****d’.

The reaper rolled her eyes and let out a loud sound of disbelief at the idea of undeads being anything awesome, but well…she couldn’t help but snort and giggle when the zomboil practically threw the table leg into the ceiling. She batted away from of the flakes of ceiling mold that fell on her, and then cackled. “Amrita said be careful, Alex. Jeepers.”

She smirked. “Ya! I graduated!”

Seussi

Bittiface

EnohLove

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:31 am
"H-he wouldn't eat my precious FooFoo! Don't be silly! Ahahaa!" Eating FooFoo? Ahaha! It wouldn't do that! He'd be fine! "Graduating? Hahaha... not yet. I'm ready, though! Ahahaa....hahaha..."

Ahahaha!
Ahahahahahaaaa...

haha..

Hah....

"FOOFOO, NO!" Mot yelped, dropping the heavy leg with a loud thud to the floor. Luckily, it was solid oak, and didn't do any damage to the leg at all. Mot began sprinting back to his room in a hurry. "DON'T DIE, LITTLE BUDDY!"

You just had to say it, Hel.

Enoh Love

Seussi

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:52 pm
"This table is way better." Amrita said flatly, as if that was the end of that particular conversation and that was it. "And hey, if you want to switch chairs with me, you're more than welcome!" Amrita didn't often sit during their meetings anyway, and if she did she already tended to sit on her knees or with her knees to her chest.

For one long moment, Amrita fell silent. Hel had graduated? Interesting. She did need graduates to spar against, but at the same time...it was Hel, and she wanted to save their spars for something that was actually special. Like proving a point. When she did respond, it was cheerful. "Congrats, Hel! Do you have any plans?" She did not, however, admit that she had graduated already. Luckily she didn't have to explain why she wouldn't say either way, because there was a lot of very unmanly screaming going on all of a sudden.

"Mot, it's just a---" She paused, turning to look back at the Reaper who was no longer there. "Sonuva---MOT!" The patchwork yelled after him. "MOT GET BACK HERE WE'RE NOT EVEN AT THE ROOM YET--" But he was gone, long gone, and all she could do then was let out a very unhappy groan.

"Well, now what?"

Seussi
Lucyal
Bittiface

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items