Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
FIRST TEACHER MEETING [IN SESSION] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 pm
Headmaster:
Isamu Yamamoto

Teachers:
Althea Yamamoto - White Magic/Healing Magic
Raiku Yamamoto - Red Magic/Elemental Magic
Thajar Fenrir - Red Magic/Elemental Magic
Lavender Akiyama - Mimicking Magic
Violet Akiyama - Foreign Languages
Tobias Kiramaske - Battle Strategy
Halcyon - Power Control
Truitt Capehart - Weapon Wielding: Long Distance
Eri Anael - Illusion & Charming Magic
Albert Chaos - Alchemy
Matthew Pierce - Sealing & Buffing Magic
Bryn Ayasha - Potion & Spell Making
Ember Aurora - Martial Arts

[spoiler][quote="Tracey is Fabulous"][/quote]
[quote="Anchors_Out_At_Sea"][/quote]
[quote="sun god leto"][/quote]
[quote="iiSourGummi"][/quote]
[quote="happywho06"][/quote]
[quote="DarkKitsune713"][/quote]
[quote="drops of memories"][/quote]
[quote="FleurDeLyssity"][/quote]
[quote="Aya_224"][/quote]
[quote="NeonxPanties"][/quote]
[quote="AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs"][/quote][/spoiler]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 pm
It's like, Saturday, maybe around 9 A.M. or something. This faculty and staff meeting is held in the conference room in the teachers' lounge. The room is large, with a lot of windows letting in the bright sunlight. In the center of the room is a long, wide, wooden ellipse table with black leather rolling chairs. At the end of the table is a chair reserved for the headmaster and next to it is one reserved for the Vice. The entire teacher lounge is enchanted with a sealing spell that doesn't allow students or anyone that is not a teacher enter the room.

Things we shall be discussing:
★ Recent events
★ Fuzen
★ Strange sightings
★ Student reports
★ Teacher stuff
★ Mostly Fuzen and their treacherous ways
★ Whatever else y'all want to talk about

Note: Headmaster and Vice will not enter until all [or at least all] faculty and staff members are present and seated, and then we shall commence the discussion of the things listed above or whatever else.

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:13 am
Tobias Kiramaske Halcyon

User Image
User Image

Tobias opened the door the magical lining around the door glimmering twice since Halcyon was perched on his shoulder. As it closed he walked over toward the sunlight of one of the windows leaning against it. Sighing he tossed Halcyon a look to get down for a second as he reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone. He was still thinking about what he had told the two girls under his charge the other day. One was told she would lose the only person who cared or her in this life. The other that she would be taking all of his burden upon her and eventually succumb to this same fate. "Can't life get anymore exciting?"

Halcyon jumped off the man and shook out his fur as the sunlight played off him. "Hmm" he huffed before yawning a bit this was way to early for the cat on a Saturday but it was important after all. "I have a feeling it is only going to get more so....I have a bad feeling about the times to come" he whispered worryingly as his eyes watched the door waiting for the other Alumni.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:38 am
ALBERT CHAOS
User Image
Dr. Chaos

Albert started to lightly jog down the hall as he tried to straighten himself up. "Crap, i'm late, i'm late, i'm late!" He thought to himself, he was so caught up in his workout back in the simulator he completely lost track of time. According to his watch the meeting was supposed to start five minutes ago, and he did not want to be late for the first meeting. His brownish suit with mix mashed colored buttons was all ruffled and he was struggling to straighten his tie while he held his cane under his arm. Upon entering the conference room however he found he was only the third one to arrive, which caused him to take a moment of pause before he looked up at the clock in the room and saw the meeting was only now about to start. After fixing his suit he pulled out his pocket watch and opened up and compared the time he had to the one on the wall. "Darn thing is broken again..." He mumbled to himself as he held the watch to his ear and gave it a quick shake. Bring it down from his ear he gave it one more good look over before he gave a snap of his fingers over it. In a quick flash of light the once worn down and broken pocket watch seemed to be well polished and in great condition as if it was a completely different watch entirely. "There we go, good as new." He said as he fixed the time on the watch before putting back into his coat pocket.

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

Єʀΐ "ʗυҏΐɗ" Αɴɑєʆ

Form: Normal

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

╔═.♥.═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eri's presence flowed into the room. Her blue eyes swept across the room and saw only two other instructors besides herself. It was still quite bare seemingly as this conference would be going over serious topics. "Everyone has their own pace." She thought calmly. With a silent grace, Eri gave a small bow to the two other instructors and moved to a nearby comfortable chair and seated herself. To occupy her time, she summoned her magical book of spells that she often studied, coming up with new ideas and getting lost in her own thoughts for the time being.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
Ҭђαʝαɍ Ӻҽɳɍɨɍ
{Twenty-Four} ☽☾ {Elemental Wolf} ☽☾ {Memory loss} ☽☾ {Single}
Thajar sighed as she entered the room. She was yawning half-way through it however. In all honesty she wasn't back up to 100% yet. She was almost there but not quite. Her day with Vixen and the other students was a hand-full even for her. She glanced around before going to a seat and sitting down. She laid her head on the table her arms as pillows as she went back to sleep. She was still paying attention to everything that was going on however.

╔══════════════╗
☽Thoughts:This will be interesting

☽Where am I?:Teacher Conference
☽Who's around me:All the teachers..
Out Of Commission:
╚══════════════╝
Quote:

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
{Twenty-Five}❋{Single}❋{Water{Ice}Elf/Witch}❋{Blade}
Bryn sighed as she entered the area. She stood there alone momentarily before a dragon appeared beside her. The dragon looked around at all the teachers before sighing. a puff of blue fire emanating from the dragon's mouth. "Well.... At least we are in the right spot...." She looked over to Blade before going and standing in a off-set corner. She began to look through her bag knowing that a certain someone would need the potion later. She is suck a hand-full at times- But you love her... I know Bryn, you've always complained about her but you still love her... Which is a bit strange if you ask me.
╔══════════════╗
❋ Thoughts:Okay then...
❋ What area am I in?:Conference area
❋ The entities I'm currently around are:Teachers
Out Of Concoctions:
╚══════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Truitt stopped outside of the room to put out his cigarette. It wouldn't look very good for him to walking into his first Teacher's conference smoking. No, that would be rude. He tugged on his vest lapels but didn't bother tightening his tie. He took a breath. It was just a meeting... He'd graduated, been to university, and come back to teach...so why did he still feel like a student? He told himself he belonged here just as much as anyone else in that room and opened the door with more confidence than he felt. He glanced briefly around the room, taking the attendance into account. Some of them he knew by name, other by face, and still others by only reputation. Not everyone was present and he only really recognized a couple of them. He quietly found a seat and pulled out his steno pad from where it had been tucked under his arm. He leaned back and stuck his pen behind his ear. He told himself to relax, that this would be a breeze.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Imagelease, call me Sarah...

Sarah appeared right outside the conference room with her new drinking buddy. They weren't anything like friends yet but she had a feeling she'd be running into the martial arts teacher often. "Here we are." Sarah took a step through the door feeling a chill run over her from the magic guarding it. Good thing it wasn't set up to keep out evil and bad intentions. She glanced across the room, smiling from the turn up. They weren't all here, so at least they weren't last. Not like she cared. Grinning deviously, she took a seat next to the cutest looking teacher. The one with the pink hair reading a book, just someone to bother. She pulled her seat back and sat down, resting her feet up on the table. "Goood~ morning everyone!"

ϕut/ϕf/ȼurses//User Image

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image
ℰɱɓҽɍ ᾎʊɍѳɍα
{Twenty-Six} ❖ {Single} ❖ {Hybrid(Werewolf,Vampire,Skins-Walker,Kitsune)} ❖ {Alcoholic}
Ember shook her head as she appeared out of the conference room. She watched the women she was with pass through. She sighed and passed through. She was over her drunk-ness... Slightly, she wasn't walking exactly straight, but her speech was not slurred. She looked over to see Blade and Bryn she shrugged before walking over and leaning against the wall. She pulled out a small vial that had what seemed like pills in it. She let out a sigh before popping two of the pills into her mouth. Both different colors one silver the other blood-red.
╔══════════════╗
❖ Thoughts:Whoooa
❖ What bar area I'm in is:Teacher Conference
❖ The lovely people I'm near are?:Bryn, Blade, Drinking buddy and other teachers
Out Of Cocktails:
╚══════════════╝

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image
Violet Akiyama

Violet entered the conference room and her light purple eyes immediately scanned the room. She knew some of the teachers, although most were new to the Academy. She stifled a yawn as she walked into the room. "Morning everyone~" She said in her usual cheery tone. She sat down at the end of the oblong table, leaving an empty seat to the right of her for her twin. She leaned back in the black leather chair and crossed her arms over her busty chest. She's been teaching at the Academy for a few years now, and they always had faculty and staff conference during the first week of classes. In the past couple of years, the meetings have been kinda uneventful, but she supposed that was a good thing. If the conferences weren't, then that would mean something awful has occurred. And she obviously does not want that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:31 pm
Lavender Akiyama
User Image

Lavender followed into the room right after Violet. She stopped by the door and bowed slightly at the waist. "Hello everyone," She greeted them in a soft tone. She looked up and saw Violet settling down on a chair at the end of the table. She followed suit and sat next to her sister in the seat she saved for her. She looked at Violet for a brief moment before turning her head from side to side to observe her colleagues. She didn't recognize the new teachers but soon their faces were locked into her picture memory. She turned to gaze at Violet again.

Weapon: None • Status: Happy • OOC: derp

Tracey is Fabulous

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Truitt glanced up and watched other teachers enter the room. He looked around the room and felt a little better about himself. They didn't all exactly look like professionals either. He learned a little father back and kicked up his feet. Since no one was sitting next to him yet he propped his feet up in the table.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:27 am
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The air started to become heavy in the room as the portal opened up in the corner of the room. It was facing downward and was almost touching the ceiling, making no sound. Raiku felt that falling sensation he always did as he fell through the air corridor. He kind of expected to land on a certain wold again, it would have been funny but he probably would never walk again. He saw the room become closer as he fell out of the portal slowly. The air curled around the area of landing as his feet touched down lightly. He looked around and only say one face he knew. The wolf girl was here looking sleepy and he did not blame her. That sealing spell did a bit of a number on him too but he was recovering all the same. He sat down without a word next to the seat he assumed Isamu would sit and he Looked around to see what his fellow teachers looked like.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: Nervous
Magika levels: low but rising back to normal
Kyorentsuna: not active
Swords active: all asleep..for now
Health: High

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 am
User Image
Ҭђαʝαɍ Ӻҽɳɍɨɍ
{Twenty-Four} ☽☾ {Elemental Wolf} ☽☾ {Memory loss} ☽☾ {Single}
Thajar felt the air pressure change, feeling the element air going to a certain spot. She laughed a little knowing who it was, and was relieved that she wasn't landed on..again. She opened her eyes and stretched before glancing over at Raiku. "Thank you for not falling on me this time... Really though. Have you ever herd of a door? It's much easier and you don't land on people. " She sighed and shook her head. She had a feeling the meeting would start soon.

╔══════════════╗
☽Thoughts:Well then.

☽Where am I?:Teacher Conference
☽Who's around me:Teachers that i do not know and Raiku
Out Of Commission:
╚══════════════╝
happywho06

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash