Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What do you find most attractive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluOnyx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:58 am
Physically
-I love eyes, mostly blue or green
-I am a total sucker for butch girls
-I love girls that are a bit taller than me
-I dont have a problem with age unless they are younger than me,the youngest ill go is 15
-I like short hair on girls
-I am not one to judge on looks, I love everyone <3
Mentally
- I want someone who isnt afraid to show their love for me
-They need to love and accept themselves to
-They have to love to snuggle and act like a true couple
-I want someone who is kind of protective and is afraid to loose me

Dislikes:
- I HATE anything that has to do with drinking,partying,drugs, I dont do any of that stuff and I expect the person im with to not do them to.
-I hate cheaters and people that think its okay to hit on someone else
-People that lie  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:49 pm
Hmmm...let's see

Physically:

-any height

-bright eyes (not necessarily any colour, just something that shows interest)

-active life (not necessarily fit, just up to physical endeavours with me at any pace)

-well-kept hair

Mentally

-honest personality

-interest in debate/discussion

-shy or confident (without being arrogant), either or

-optimistic or realistic

-ambitious but not obsessive about it

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:02 pm
Men:
Mentally: I like educated, gentlemen perverts. I want a smart man, who reads, is educated and must be geeky in some respect (shared fandoms are nice but not needed). I need in my men to be bbw friendly, poly friendly, into kink, Dominant and not willing to express it. Feminist would be a bonus.
Physically: I prefer husky to overweight, tall (or just taller than me) men. I am a sucker for eyes. If you have eyes that catch my breath mmm ya. I like a man who can throw me around so at least the ability to lift me is good. A semi active lifestyle would be best - or at least capable of going on day hikes with me.

Women:
Mentally: I like educated, feisty women - the dirty librarian type. Mentally speaking they need to be geeky, kinky, and a tom-boy like me. While I can stand girly-girls in public I cannot stand to date them. As for kink wise, I can take a Dominant or submissive girl. They must be into bbw girls, and okay with poly as well. Same goes for geeky, shared fandoms are great but not necessary
Physically: I like curvy to overweight girls with fairly sized breasts and hips - asses are a bonus. I prefer long hair to short, and again bright, or expressive eyes. Height isn't as much as a big deal here as it is with men. Also, same with men, must people able to keep up with me and at least day hike.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:08 pm
I personally look for someone who is alive. lol Attracted to me would be a plus as well.

Mentally: Seriously though I love a girl with a good sense of humor, someone I don't have to put a filter on what I say or how I say it.

Physically: I would have to say the eyes. I love me a good pair of eyes lol. Like a semi deep bright blue is just amazing to me.  

Shogun Suru

Profitable Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

debinoresu

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:53 pm
mentally: first of all I look for a man who is interested in dating men. I don't mean to sound too judgmental, but that is practically a NECESSITY. apologies. now, this guy has to be able to make me laugh, and he has to understand and laugh at my jokes, because 90% of what I say is a joke and if they didn't understand or laugh at them it'd be the absolute... LIVERWURST. get it because NOBODY LIKES LIVERWURST AND IT ALSO SOUNDS LIKE "WORST" AT THE END im here all night guys, except im not. don't try to contact me all night because the results will ultimately be disappointing.

I'd also like them to be decently intelligent, enough to hold a sensible discussion rather than an argument. they'd also need to be very patient, more for their sake than for mine, because either A) they'll have to wait for me to get all my stuff straight and finish operations etc or B) I'll be old and inexperienced and they'll have to teach me literally everything about realtionships

physically: I'm really fine with any body type as long as they're healthy, the only exception to this beinG SUPER OILY BODY BUILDER WRESTLER PERSON strong. no offense to yoU SUPER OILY BODY BUILDER WRESTLER PEOPLE, just not my thing. I like beards, but I also like non-beards. thick, fierce eyebrows. that's a thing I like. I like fluffy soft hair, but then I like fuzzy buzzed hair, but then I ALSO like really any hair as long as it's not gross and greasy. good hygiene. or, ok, decent hygiene, because it's a little hypocritical of me to ask for good hygiene.

no, actually, I demand SPECTACULAR hygiene. hair so soft angels fall from heaven just to spend eternity on earth caressing it. fingernails so clean.. they aren't gross? skin so clear you can see through to their insides. yea. those are the kinds of ridiculous expectations I am speaking of. aka im going to die alone forever

oh yeah I prefer dark hair to light hair, but I'm up for light hair. unless it's like, so light it's invisible, because in that case you're a liar who only claims to have hair because you get some thrill out of swindling people. well, no more, swindlers. it stops here. weve had the last of people claiming to have hair so light it's transparent.

demons are also pretty hot.

what if this year satan takes over earth and I get a hot demon boyfriend. that's my hope for the year. #satan 2014

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:13 pm
Mentally Attractive: I adore someone that loves to adventure and take risks. I also think someone that has a sense of spiritual beings and a good aurora is very attractive.

Mentally Unattractive: Someone that is very self-conceited and only thinks about themselves is a HUGE turn off.

Physically Attractive: Radically coloured hair, e.i blue, pink, purple, etc. All in all, I really don't care what you look like cat_blaugh

Physically Unattractive: Nothing. I accept everyo
ne as they come heart  

Dragon Queen Nekrosis

Anja Sedai

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm
Mentally: Someone outgoing. I'm very much an introvert and I enjoy being around someone who is much more extroverted and encourages me to be so as well. BUT. Not someone who tries to push me way out of my comfort zone and doesn't see when I'm getting really uncomfortable. Someone who shares a common interest or two with me. We don't have to match on everything, but I like having some common ground. Someone who is open with their feelings/affection. I am emotionally dense. If someone tries to hint around something I will mostly likely be clueless. I want someone who will tell me if something's bothering them and not just expect me to piece it out. I never realize that someone is interested in me unless they ask me out. I don't do clues. Smart women are definitely sexy.

Physically: Please, please, please have decent hygiene. I typically like women taller than me, which isn't too hard since I'm only 5'3". I love a little muscle. She doesn't have to be super buff, just a hint of muscle is lovely enough. Generally, I like the feeling that my partner is stronger than me. I'm not really attracted to women who are very overweight. Curvy, yes. Obese, no. Hands are sexy. Especially if she has some skill involving her hands like guitar or piano. Also, scars, tattoos, and piercings are all yummy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
nice legs heart  

Luigi Ragazzo

chrisahari_AMC

Fuzzy Man-Lover

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:57 pm
Mentally: Someone who can keep up in conversations, but can also joke around a bit. I'm not say straight A smart, at least A's B's C's smart.

Physically: I like guys who have muscles, tall, and sometimes I like 'em hairy :3. But at the end of the day, if we make that special connection I don't care what you look like.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:08 pm
Personality and someone who's passionate about things that they're into. It's a turn on.  

Cultellus

Aged Member

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:57 pm
Mentally: I look for someone who can keep a conversation with me. Someone with a sense of adventure, who is open to new things, and someone who is able to keep up with me LOL. Someone who isn't afraid to try something new.

Physically: I'm such a sucker for blue eyes. It's distressing how much I love them. Someone with nice hair, who keeps themselves in shape (because I do, and I need to have someone who will be able to run around everywhere with me and adventure and keep up with me LOL). I like them with nice lips b/c tbh if Im with someone there will be kisses. Someone who is taller than me (which isn't hard since I am a tiny man LOL), and yeah c:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 pm
Mentally: I'm highly attracted to women who know what they want out of life, I can't really for the life of me date one who doesn't know where she's going or just wants everything to be exactly like a movie or a book even. Love isn't really like that to me really, basically when it comes down to actually settling with one woman, I have to see her being my wife, a lifetime partner that I can share my everything with no matter what. If I can't even make a decent effort to call her back after just one date, it just simply means we didn't connect on our first so why bother with a second.

Physically: I'm a sucker for petite women with curves, tall women with curves are nice to look at as well but with me being short, it makes me pretty uncomfortable. I also love women with long black hair, it just turns me on in such a way that I can't even explain not to mention I love women with medium to light skin tones, the glow in their skins are so sexy to me. When it comes to eyes, I could careless. I just have to love looking into her eyes and getting lost in them and colors don't determine that although I prefer women who have hazel, green, or blue eyes.

morgus creep

Waffles

The Alien Lifeform

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:45 pm
Physically: I look at someone's eyes. They are the first thing I notice on a person and usually the thing I remember best. I also find certain angles of the neck to be beautiful. I love it when people smile.

Mentally: I like it when the person likes the same thing as me. Not everything, but some things or else there'd be no common ground. I also find creativity attractive, and humor too. If a person can't laugh with me, I don't know how much I could put up with them. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:43 pm
It takes a lot for me to be attracted to someone in a way that I'd be willing to date them. Like. A lot. I won't even date outside of my pool of friends (which is a lot), that's how picky I am about my relationships. And I only up my standards as each relationship goes down the drain. Presently, I've only had three, and I'm on the third one right now of over a year. They've all been good relationships, long ones at that (at least relative to how old we were/grade we were in).

Physically:

-Taller or the same height. If they are technically shorter than me, but it is by only a very small margin, that is acceptable.
-I've discovered that I like men who are into Martial Arts like me (though, any sport is cool), but it is by NO means a requirement, it just makes them more appealing in the fitness department wink
-I like having hair to play with, so guys who prefer to go bald...? Yeah... Um... sweatdrop Even a little bit is fine, especially if they're like my present boyfriend and look better (due to afro reasons) with a short cut. That's fine.
-Can be any ethnicity, however Middle Eastern and Indian descent tends to be the least appealing to me. Freckles turn me off. Big time. I say this, and my first boyfriend was mainly Polish, my second was Vietnamese, and my current one is Puerto Rican.
-I like them being able to dominate, but also be willing to swap in that aspect.

-I have to be physically attracted to him enough to be able to kiss him and love him without hesitation. It sounds REALLY mean, I know but... yeah. It doesn't matter HOW I find myself aroused by my man, just so long as I am when it matters.

Personality:
-Smart (and by that, I mean be able to maintain an intelligent conversation with me about whatever the hell it is we're talking about)
-Dorky/Nerdy.
-They HAVE to be into fantasy/sci-fi and related genres. Or else we have absolutely nothing in common.
-Fan of animated cartoons/anime. Or else we have absolutely nothing in common.
-Animal Lover. Or else we have absolutely nothing in common.
-I've quickly discovered that I have issues dating a devout theist, no matter how great he may be in all other aspects. As a liberal atheist myself and a lover of biology, dating somebody who is a conservative highly-devout theist is a little taxing on my patience levels. I don't care if the person I date believes in a higher power or not, I care solely if their religious beliefs negatively affect the way they behave and support/don't support as a result.
-They HAVE to be pro-choice.
-They CAN NOT be homophobic.
-They have to like me for me, which shouldn't be too difficult since I don't do anything whatsoever to display or show off myself to men. Plus I have like no boobs.
-I want to be able to drag his butt to Conventions.
-Most importantly: If he wants us to work out, we have to be BFFs, not just bf/gf. Or else there's no real bond.  

Dogdemon_5

Omnipresent Heckler

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm
A beautiful mind.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]