Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:28 am
User Image

Answer the scenario above and present a new one for the next person. Feel free to comment on any scenario already given, just remember to mention which scenario you chose to answer.
Note: These "scenarios" or questions can be anything as long as you keep them interesting.

Scenario #1: Would you rather ride on a train, dance in the rain, or feel no pain? An why?

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 am
No pain for sure. 'Cept I still want to be able to feel.

Scenario #2: You're standing at a T-junction, the road to the left goes into a mountain, one to the right goes into a forest, which way do you go? Why?

User Image

W0LFKING

Ruthless Werewolf

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:27 am
W0LFKING

If you can't experience pain, how would you know what is happiness? It would just be better than neutrality and therefore you would not appreciate it as much as one could. Also, pain is an indication that you're doing something wrong. If you can't feel pain, how will you ever know?

Forest, of course, because I'm obsessed with forests (enigmatic and filled with untold adventures) and the mountain is where I stash all the bodies. Why would I want to go there unless necessary? (For those who don't know the me and/or inner-joke, I don't kill people and dump them on a mountain! That was a road trip, on both occasions, and I didn't feel like having another small-talk conversation... Seriously, I wouldn't hurt a fly. That's a saying, though. I would swat a fly and make art with mosquito-blood. XD lol weird. OK THEN!)

Scenario #3: If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:05 pm
I more hinting about not being able to feel physical pain,but still be able to feel emotions and such. Awful lot of explaining you did over there... stare haha anyways... Enough of your activities involving the dumping of bodies on mountains.

Superpower, easy, immortality. To master every talent there is and know every unanswered question of the universe.

Scenario #4: If you could be a fly for the duration of one lifespan of a fly, what would you do?

User Image

W0LFKING

Ruthless Werewolf

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

Antoinette Tolken
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 am
I would also like to be immortal and know a lot... crying ---> scenario #3

Scenario #5: If you had to choose, would you rather eat chocolate cake or strawberry cheese cake? lol

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:40 am
Antoinette Tolken

Strawberry cheesecake! But only a small piece. hehe

Scenario #6: If you could spend a day as any animal, real or mythical, what would you be and why?

User Image

User Image

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:02 am
Genrin619
Count entire thread at end of week for points.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 am
Answering Angelique's Scenario #1, too, because I like it. Ride on a train.

If I am in the rain, I would most likely contract pneumonia. My immune system is weak and I've almost died three different times in my life due to pneumonia. Plus, dancing would increase your chances of slipping and also makes you look like a hipster teenager.

Pain is part of life, yin and yang. If you don't feel the bad, you'll never know the good. You would have no motivation for anything and your existence would be a mere shadow of what it should be. You need the pain to feel alive.

Thus: Ride on a train. I like trains and it would hopefully lead somewhere interesting. Like Moscow or Tibet. Or Hogwarts.

As for Scenario #6: I would be a Roc. I want to fly and see the world. I would feel free from everything when flying. Plus the Roc is too large to be prey for anything.

Scenario #7: If you had a chance to come back after you die and visit one person and give them a message, who would it be and what would you say?

User Image

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:28 am
Hurr hurr I'm going to side-step that one and leave it for a braver poster.
Just for the same of answering one... Scenario #1: Dance in the rain.

Scenario #8: (It would be super cool if you all could answer this one!)
If someone who considered you as a close friend gave you a small porcelain (fragile and opaque) locket/chest, would you be curious as to what's inside it? Would you break the box to discover its contents; would you leave it on the shelf and forget about it, telling yourself you'll deal with it the next day when you have more time (even though you might not have time any time soon or at all); would you ask your friend for the key, or would you wait until the friend gives you the key out of their own initiative?

Good for you if you caught onto the metaphor! lol

User Image

User Image

[ ✔ ] Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas