Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:54 pm
There was a slight thrill of excitement that coursed through Lethe as the fight progressed. This adversary was proving his worth to her. However as his claws raked the side of her neck something inside of her snapped. Barracus had once gently patted her neck when she was a foal and torn open wounds that she had acquired somewhere else. Those memories still seemed to be locked away from Lethe though. It was enough to want to make this stallion pay dearly for making her bleed.

Bringing her attention back to the present Lethe's talons flashed out in reply to this stallion's words. She could feel the blood trickling down her skin from the wounds he had given her. A wicked expression formed as she saw her talons connect with the stallion's side again. A thin, high pitched laugh broke free from her before she could stifle it. "I'm not the one who'll lay dying stallion. It takes a lot more than one little hit to bring me down."

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:17 am
He liked her spirit, the way she fought with such abandon. He wondered if she was the same when she was intimate with a stallion. How much did she enjoy this bloodletting? Was it as much as he did?

Where had this wicked girl been all this life? Back home there was the weak and subservient Viveka, but here...this mare. She was all fire and heat. She tasted of treachery, of hot blood and angry--all of the pleasant smells.

He curled his claw as if beckoning her toward him. "I'll bleed you dry, sweetling." Khonvoum laughed loud and wicked as he struck out with a his talons at her chest, then threw himself at her in attempt to take her to the ground.
Tefla

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:51 am
Lethe listened to those words out uttered by the stallion before she realized that he was beckoning her forward. Her gaze narrowed dangerously on his front talon-ed feet before stepping back. There was absolutely no way that she'd fall for the old "come and get me" signal. With the moment's respite Lethe took a second to glance over her injuries before realizing that the time to dance again was upon her. The stallion came in with a swipe towards her chest which was easily avoided. However his next move caught her off of her guard.

Having a massive amount of weight crash into one's side would cause a major issue in keeping one's balance. Lethe felt the impact squarely and not only did it mess with her equilibrium but the impact drove whatever air she was breathing out of her body in a sudden rush. As she felt the ground come up to meet her she locked her icy blue eyes onto the stallion's own eyes. She would stare him down. Her breath came out in a haltingly manner, "you ... dare to assume ... try it ... and I will ... kill you."

Lethe lay on her side now totally vulnerable as she fought to give her body the air it so desperately needed to continue the fight.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm
Khonvoum crashed into her and barely kept himself from hitting the ground flat out. He caught himself half way down and took a deep breath as she panted up at him. Her hair hung in sweaty strands, her eyes blazed a white hot blue.

He took his claw gently (at least for him) and put it under her chin. He could see the hate boiling in her being, the anger and he liked what he saw. His voice was amused, "You beautiful creature. Your eyes cut me like glass," he smiled wickedly.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 pm
Lethe arced her chin away from the stallion as he commented on her eyes. Right now those eyes began to burn with the anger she felt at being so easily downed. Obviously her plan had backfired. She was supposed to be the one standing over the downed stallion, not the other way around. Letting loose with a rather loud growl Lethe struggled to rise to her feet. She'd not stay on the ground longer than was necessary.

"Save your comments for one that cares to receive them. I'm not some simpering beauty who swoons whenever a simpleton pays her a compliment."

Lethe's words were intended to cut deeply. Her talons sliced through the air as she rolled over to her side and once again she struck out at the stallion, desiring to see more blood flow.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:52 am
tefla

She threw her words in his face like daggers, to cut and tear him apart, but he was use to such. Words made no matter over him, he knew how to wield words and he knew how to take them. Her words only made him laugh darkly, "And you think your pretty little words wound me? Am I some simple stallion to be hurt by your words, do you think I have such pitiful feelings as those? Do you think that I'm scared of your silly little words? They mean next to nothing to me. But you, penned here to the ground--now that's something. Bite me, kick me , claw me or whatever you want, but I won't let you go and I'll enjoy every minute of it. You've been a worthy prey so far, don't ruin it with your whining now." She kicked out at him and scratched his side with great raking claws, he pushed her down harder in an effort to contain her.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:36 am
Anger burned brightly in Lethe's eyes. She grit her teeth against the pain that was beginning to be felt throughout her entire body. Fighting through the pain and using it to fuel her anger towards the stallion Lethe fought to break the pin that he had on her. The hatred that she was starting to feel towards this unknown stranger was almost stronger than that of what she felt towards all of the male species. They were nothing to her. To be brought down by one, even one as intriguing as this stranger, was humiliating.

Lying still for a moment Lethe gathered all of her strength into a decisive blow. She arced upwards with her head, butting it into the stallion's chest before attempting to rake her claws down the stallion's neck. She now fought in complete silence. Words were not needed anymore. Her contempt shone bright in her moves. She'd not be bested by a male.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:53 am
She caught him unawares, her teeth tearing into his chest. He let an indignant snarl out as her claws made blood pour down his face. He snapped back at her roughly, trying to contain her again--but he felt as though she was going to escape this time. But he like the hunt, he liked the way she fought--if she didn't, she'd not be worth anything at all.

He blinked rapidly trying to clear the blood from his eye, to get a better view of her so she would not escape.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:11 pm
Lethe saw the results that her sudden attack had brought and she relished the sound of the stallion's snarl as her ears flicked forward to catch the sound. It was music to her ears. Sensing that her opponent was distracted Lethe used the opportunity presented to her to get her legs underneath her once more. It was a strange feeling that was coursing through her as she realized that she was actually enjoying this battle immensely. Both of them had drawn each others blood more than once and they were both too stubborn to stop the fight. Grimacing only slightly Lethe sidled side to side as her gaze once more locked onto the stranger.

"I see you are looking a little tired, shall I give you a good night's rest?"

Lethe chuckled as she imagined slicing more of this stallion's body to shreds. Blood loss would make anyone susceptible to further injury. Her breath came out in small pants as she watched her opponent with a critical stare. "Had enough big boy?"

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces