Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
3DS Friend Code Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:16 pm
3DS Friend Code Discussion

---

If you're looking for friend codes, or wish to post your own, please go to the 3DS Friend Code Thread.

This thread is dedicated to friend code discussion. If you add someone and don't wish to notify them via PM, you can mention it in this thread.

Make sure to keep discussion relevant to friend codes and related topics, such as the kind of pokémon appearing in your safari.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:49 am
I added the fallowing FC a few days ago from here and theres mii have not shown up yet.

5086 1941 4939
3496 9945 3065
3883 6150 7248
38238719 8766
4871 4443 1990
5284 2451 0140  

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 pm
Gypsobellum

be sure to add me your mi didint come up when i put you code in  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:15 am
Princess_Ande
3DS FC: 0963-0207-0704

i added you please do the same of me  

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dragonknight VX

Devoted Friend

8,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:41 pm
BogiePop

If you haven't checked yet, my Pokemon Y friend safari is fire type, and I give Larvesta, Ninetails, and Ponyta (Isaiah)

But I do not know what my Pokemon X gives, could you quote me with that information? (Knight)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:08 pm
If this thread is for discussion, and we are allowed to have our own threads as Post #1 clearly states, then can you explain to me why someone closed my thread doing exactly that? Especially when a frequently updated Code Box at the top of Page 1 is more efficient than your way of everyone PM'ing everyone. I've already had a couple people PM me telling me the same thing and asking why my thread is down.

This time I would prefer you respond to me than delete my question.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

Kennisaur

Angelic Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 pm
oh my. i detect tension.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:42 pm
Kennisaur
oh my. i detect tension.
The first time I asked in his thread why my thread was deleted he just deleted my post and never got back to me. (Is he humiliated with his failure in making a better FC Exchange Thread and trying to hide the evidence?) I had a very organized layout and kept the list updated frequently. Having people check the top post often is much neater than 'everyone PM everyone'. I've already had people PM me asking what happened to my thread and others upset that he deleted it for his crappy replacement. I'm not happy, others aren't happy, what was there to gain in closing my thread? I had that thread open for under a week and already had 16 people including myself to check in often.

If we are allowed to have our own threads..
BogiePop
if you wish to start your own thread by all rights go for it but post them in the Pokemon Gaming/Battles/Trades Subforum.

I'm not sure why mine was deleted as opposed to moved. Which, in fact someone did move it to the Fandumness Subforum. I have no beef with forum replacement though.

The problem lies in deleting the most potent FC Exchange Thread and replacing it with a much less organized, efficient, and just genuinely messy way of exchanging friend codes. Maybe mine isn't the most potent, but it was unquestionably better than his sorry attempt at "Everyone just PM everyone". Yeah, because I was 20 different people spamming my inbox with "Add me: nnnn-nnnn-nnnn".

I put a lot of work into my thread and had big plans to keep up with it, completely eliminating the need to go anywhere else for Friend Safari adds. This is a huge setback for me and everyone else trying to get what they want in the Friend Safari.

I think I deserve an answer. I'm not happy that what I worked hard on to help everyone was taken away (for what reason?), and I am even more unhappy with his inability to respond as to what's going on. Since when does ignoring a problem make it go away? If you made a mistake, own it. I already PM'd a Vice Captain about this matter. No Crew Member has any right to pull a stunt like this. (Why would anyone tbh?) Completely unacceptable.

At this point I would go so far as to say I am unsatisfied with his inferior grammar in his posts as well. If you're going to relieve me of my duty, do it properly. Middle School Grammar, messiness, inefficiency, and lack of organization is no way to do any job right.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:51 am
Dragonknight VX

If you haven't checked yet, my Pokemon Y friend safari is fire type, and I give Larvesta, Ninetails, and Ponyta (Isaiah)

But I do not know what my Pokemon X gives, could you quote me with that information? (Knight)

whats your in game name? ill check and let you know.

Kennisaur
Neth: 4742 - 6001 - 6158

please add my fc i have no mii for as of yet.

Archolite

im sorry about your missing thread ill look in to it when i have more time to. I understand your misgivings but frankly i dont appreciate your hostility towards me i am one person trying to do my best here.
i am more the willing to talk with you and take suggestions but only in a respectful manner, personal attacks will get you no were.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm
BogiePop
terribly sorry to add to the stress, but for both, I left my character's names in parentheses beside the game information.

my Pokemon Y friend safari is fire type, and I give Larvesta, Ninetails, and Ponyta (Isaiah)

Dragonknight VX

Devoted Friend

8,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:15 pm
Dragonknight VX
BogiePop
terribly sorry to add to the stress, but for both, I left my character's names in parentheses beside the game information.

my Pokemon Y friend safari is fire type, and I give Larvesta, Ninetails, and Ponyta (Isaiah)

I have your Y. However, I don't see your X character. I'm Jazz by the way.

Edit: actually, since typing is associated with FC, wouldn't it mean that with either game you would only have 1 safari?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:42 pm
BogiePop

Archolite

im sorry about your missing thread ill look in to it when i have more time to. I understand your misgivings but frankly i dont appreciate your hostility towards me i am one person trying to do my best here.
i am more the willing to talk with you and take suggestions but only in a respectful manner, personal attacks will get you no were.

I apologize if I have the wrong guy. But in my defense, when I confronted you in your thread asking if you deleted my thread, my post was deleted and you never responded. So unless TOPG has a rogue Crew member running around deleting threads I thought there was pretty good reason to assume you deleted my thread.

But if it wasn't you, then you have my sincerest apologies. I'm sure you can understand my frustration.

Regardless, this is very disappointing and I would like this sorted out. It would be a complete failure as a Guild if no one can come up with an answer as to why my thread was deleted.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

Dragonknight VX

Devoted Friend

8,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:29 pm
MaverickX516
Dragonknight VX
BogiePop

Edit: actually, since typing is associated with FC, wouldn't it mean that with either game you would only have 1 safari?

I'm not sure, do we not have in game fcs? Not just 3ds codes? -checking-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Dragonknight VX
MaverickX516
Dragonknight VX
BogiePop

I'm not sure, do we not have in game fcs? Not just 3ds codes? -checking-

I don't think so. This is going off the fact that there's no Pal Pad to check for an in game FC.  

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dragonknight VX

Devoted Friend

8,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:33 pm
MaverickX516
I don't think so. This is going off the fact that there's no Pal Pad to check for an in game FC.

Awww, this makes me very sad... btw, if you find a modest, female ninetails in my friend safari, and just happen to name it 'Jinchuriki' I would gladly part with a mega stone of your choice, from either game (Will need verification before completing trade)  
The Official Pokemon Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff