Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Bleach: Darkened Swords
OOC: Where All The Cool People Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 am
Sooooooooo I've been away for a couple of weeks, and I have very good reason. I was on a Vacation, and that Vacation took me to Tokyo, Japan. For most of you, you know about what happened to me a couple of months back. Things have been super hard on me, and everything has just been different. I'm finally starting to get more back on my feet, and I'm feeling more like myself then I was back in June/July.

Anywhom, back to the vacation thing, yeah Tokyo. It was awesome. Sadly, I dropped my camera in the ocean, which kind of sucks because it was a 200$ Camera and had a lot of pictures. It was a great time, and I was glad I got to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 am
Aero Diskence
Sooooooooo I've been away for a couple of weeks, and I have very good reason. I was on a Vacation, and that Vacation took me to Tokyo, Japan. For most of you, you know about what happened to me a couple of months back. Things have been super hard on me, and everything has just been different. I'm finally starting to get more back on my feet, and I'm feeling more like myself then I was back in June/July.

Anywhom, back to the vacation thing, yeah Tokyo. It was awesome. Sadly, I dropped my camera in the ocean, which kind of sucks because it was a 200$ Camera and had a lot of pictures. It was a great time, and I was glad I got to go.

welcome back , i'm glad you had a good time { sucks about the cam though T-T } and i hope things continue to go your way. Stay positive and keep moving forward. I wish you the very best in life ^ ^  

Lloyd The Loyal

Desirable Pup

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:39 am
Firstly I am super sorry for my absence (probably should have posted there but whatever) College has me all occupied. Our flashmob was a success and I cant wait to show you guys the video! Right now I am in the middle of writing tests, but that will end next week. Ive already written one paper. I write another tomorrow then 2 next week so wish me luck! As soon as my exams are over with, I hope we can get things moving

Aero Diskence

And as for you. I am extremely happy to hear that you are getting back on your feet. sorry to hear about your camera but it must have been a great experience (the entire vacation)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:19 pm
I'm back and charged up with RP FIRE twisted  

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lloyd The Loyal

Desirable Pup

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:37 pm
Too bad no ones here to help spread the fire ..............  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 pm
since i have been busy looking for another job i have been only online to observe certain guilds. Now that i have a bit more free time i think i will bring out a new character i have been working on for some time now. Hes a 3rd seat character if anyone is curious XD and probably my least powerful character  

Nocturnal Legion

Demonic Hellraiser

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:43 am
Guys... What's going on? is the guild dead or? :/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:31 am
Welp, its official. The guild is dead. And I'm not sure how to feel beyond a mild satisfaction in being right in my predictions. So, peace out and have fun seeing if you can kick this corpse to life to spite this message.  

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sakura Miinlojhs

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:34 am
Tesei Utakata
Welp, its official. The guild is dead. And I'm not sure how to feel beyond a mild satisfaction in being right in my predictions. So, peace out and have fun seeing if you can kick this corpse to life to spite this message.
[pokes said message with a stick just because]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:37 pm
Sakura Miinlojhs
Tesei Utakata
[pokes said message with a stick just because]
Join the party  

Blank Bullet

Invisible Noob

9,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Bleach: Darkened Swords

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff