Nitrogen4422

Dedicated Cleric

7,700 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:59 pm
Hello there ma'dam! May I bother you for a roleplay?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:02 am
Half Irish-Half Gentleman

Hello! I would very much like to be bothered for a roleplay ^^ Do you have any ideas or shall I supply some?  

Devious Desire

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:04 am
whatever fits me

Hello! I would very much like to be bothered for a roleplay ^^ Do you have any ideas or shall I supply some?

My brain is shattered from attending a Beatles cover band, so can you supply them?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 am
whatever fits me

My brain is shattered from attending a Beatles cover band, so can you supply them?

I have two ideas i'll love to do
one is about a doll which comes to life x the owner
the other is one is kind of hard to explain with a simple pairing, but basically there is a girl created by darkness and a boy created by light and the boy tries to help the girl.  

Devious Desire

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:50 am
whatever fits me
whatever fits me

the other is one is kind of hard to explain with a simple pairing, but basically there is a girl created by darkness and a boy created by light and the boy tries to help the girl.

I really like the second one.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 pm
whatever fits me
whatever fits me

Here's the plot
They were both experiments, both were tested on, both received immortality, both received powers but this is what set them apart the most; one received darkness and death while the other was given the powers of light and life. After years of being forced to 'practice' their powers they were able to escape from the man who made them like this. They both fell into the hands of the government and safety was what they received. They lived like this for years, with each other in peace but slowly something changed in the darker one, what she used to control was slowly starting to 'consume' her. The light of the boy kept her from going insane until one day he left her for a few hours only to come back to find a blood bath. They were separated instantly, he had no time to ask her what happened and she had no time to do more damage. They hadn't seen each other in..twenty years until this day. The government had brought the lighter one to see if he can 'reverse' what happened to her but she had changed drastically from the light-hearted girl she used to be to a dark-soul devil. Can he change her into the light she used to be or will he be consumed by the darkness that had sent her over the edge? Why did the darkness take her over in those few short hours?
side note: I suppose that their roles could be switched (the boy dark and the girl light) but I have twists to it that would only work if I were the dark one (without having to spoil it of course)  

Devious Desire

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:37 pm
whatever fits me
whatever fits me
whatever fits me

Here's the plot
They were both experiments, both were tested on, both received immortality, both received powers but this is what set them apart the most; one received darkness and death while the other was given the powers of light and life. After years of being forced to 'practice' their powers they were able to escape from the man who made them like this. They both fell into the hands of the government and safety was what they received. They lived like this for years, with each other in peace but slowly something changed in the darker one, what she used to control was slowly starting to 'consume' her. The light of the boy kept her from going insane until one day he left her for a few hours only to come back to find a blood bath. They were separated instantly, he had no time to ask her what happened and she had no time to do more damage. They hadn't seen each other in..twenty years until this day. The government had brought the lighter one to see if he can 'reverse' what happened to her but she had changed drastically from the light-hearted girl she used to be to a dark-soul devil. Can he change her into the light she used to be or will he be consumed by the darkness that had sent her over the edge? Why did the darkness take her over in those few short hours?
side note: I suppose that their roles could be switched (the boy dark and the girl light) but I have twists to it that would only work if I were the dark one (without having to spoil it of course)

I love it! Where would we start? After the accident or before?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:40 pm
whatever fits me
whatever fits me

Here's the plot

it would be after, when he's arriving to 'reverse' her. We could just do a flashback if we ever want to redo the accident ^^  

Devious Desire

Jacov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:28 pm
whatever fits me
I.....
only play girls
have plots
don't have general pairings to do
need more than 2 sentences
like romance
only do straight
like mystery
love twists in a story
am hungry
want burger king
just wanted to add these things that don't matter
just want to roleplay
hope that you will want to roleplay with me c:

Burger kind is delicious. Anyways, I was reading through, and I'm REALLY interested in the one about the doll coming to life.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Jacov
whatever fits me
I.....
only play girls
have plots
like romance
only do straight
like mystery
love twists in a story
am hungry
want burger king
just want to roleplay

Burger kind is delicious. Anyways, I was reading through, and I'm REALLY interested in the one about the doll coming to life.

it is, have you tried their new wings and fries? Delicious but back to a roleplaying topic. Basically the idea is that he received a doll from an old lady on the street and upon returning back to his room he finds the doll shifted into a real being. So he has to guide her through human ways since she's only observed very little from her doll form.  

Devious Desire

Jacov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:33 pm
whatever fits me
Jacov
whatever fits me
I.....
only play girls
have plots
like romance
only do straight
like mystery
love twists in a story
am hungry
want burger king
just want to roleplay

it is, have you tried their new wings and fries? Delicious but back to a roleplaying topic. Basically the idea is that he received a doll from an old lady on the street and upon returning back to his room he finds the doll shifted into a real being. So he has to guide her through human ways since she's only observed very little from her doll form.

No I have not, sadly. I really want to though. Anyways, yes! This roleplay sounds like a lot of fun. Could you make the topic and quote me? Oh, and I usually write a paragraph or two, depending on my mood and how interested I am in the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:47 pm
Jacov
whatever fits me
Jacov
whatever fits me
I.....
only play girls
have plots
like romance
only do straight
like mystery
love twists in a story
am hungry
want burger king
just want to roleplay

No I have not, sadly. I really want to though. Anyways, yes! This roleplay sounds like a lot of fun. Could you make the topic and quote me? Oh, and I usually write a paragraph or two, depending on my mood and how interested I am in the roleplay.

Okay I shall ^^  

Devious Desire

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:21 pm
whatever fits me
whatever fits me
whatever fits me

Here's the plot

it would be after, when he's arriving to 'reverse' her. We could just do a flashback if we ever want to redo the accident ^^

Alrighty then! Allonsy! When can you make the post for it?  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff