Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Gaia is in a terrible state... Guild Future? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:58 pm
Well guys this guild has always been a democracy.

I know many of our good friends have left already because of the state of things but to those left....

Where do you want to go from here?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:04 pm
I'm staying put. heart  

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm
Purtie
I'm staying put. heart

Me too. I have been on Gaia since the start, its only fitting I stay till the end...

So what are your thoughts and feels about what the guild should do?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 pm
Nights-Rune
Purtie
I'm staying put. heart

Me too. I have been on Gaia since the start, its only fitting I stay till the end...

It's the embodiment of what we want to continue on Gaia right? Friendship, community, etc... then why not continue it?  

Fluffeh Whip

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:12 pm
I'm staying as long as Gaia continues in anything like recogizable form, but on Sundays I will be offsite in protest. On those days, I will explore other avatar/forum sites - and I must say that I expect them to be poor imitations of the Gaia I've known and loved. Still, I won't play ostrich in the sand, and maybe will get ideas from other sites.

If management continues current policies, we may want to retire from interacting with them, idk....

Also, irl has been rough recently, and I've become inactive in the guild. I am sorry and will try to do better.

It seems the current state of affairs would most likely be temporary, since it doesn't seem sustainable. What Gaia is going to look like by the end of the year is a real concern. If this site isn't run into the ground to support a new 18+ site, the pressure may let up. One can hope.
]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:12 pm
Nights-Rune
Purtie
I'm staying put. heart

I'll think about that. The answer is not simple.  

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

Negi163

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm
If my friends are still here, I'll stay to the bitter end =w=  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:25 pm
I'll stay  

annacresent

Sparkly Nerd

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:34 pm
I will stay until I am unable to buy anything from my wish list. Most of my friends have abandon Gaia awhile ago. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:35 pm
I'm still here. Sorry I am not as active as I had once been on the site, but RL tends to not understand that and with being on call at work so I can get more hours, I can't be here when I want to be.

Not sure what we should do with the Guild, but, I think it should stay as long as it is worth it as a haven from the madness and hate that we really don't need whether we agree with the direction the site is taking or not. Something is telling me that the 18+ site is not going to be the money success that Gaia is looking for ... and we have seen what usually happens with something that does not bring them money ... it gets forgotten. All we can do is wait and see.  

Dorian_Archer

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:40 pm
Hi all thanks for popping in. If I am right then general consensus to to carry on as we are and hope to weather this storm together?

I want it to be known that anyone can voice their feelings on Gaia and on the Guild freely and without judgement. We do things democratically but individual opinion is still valued.

I will try and lead the guild the way you guys want the best I can. I can't be on as often due to my health but I am here if you need me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:26 pm
Y'know... It's a very good question. I honestly don't know, but I'm searching for the answer with my guild, as well... I think once that site Syndrone has guilds, I'll be migrating as much as possible over. Until then... I guess I'll stick around, but there's no real purpose, anymore.
I hate this site... I loved it once, when things were different, but I hate it now, with all my heart.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Wolf Guardian X

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:44 pm
Im still part of this guild, the reason im not that active is due to football and my sr. year. Im like stressed out that when i get home i just want ot sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:51 pm
Dorian_Archer
I'm still here. Sorry I am not as active as I had once been on the site, but RL tends to not understand that and with being on call at work so I can get more hours, I can't be here when I want to be.

Not sure what we should do with the Guild, but, I think it should stay as long as it is worth it as a haven from the madness and hate that we really don't need whether we agree with the direction the site is taking or not. Something is telling me that the 18+ site is not going to be the money success that Gaia is looking for ... and we have seen what usually happens with something that does not bring them money ... it gets forgotten. All we can do is wait and see.

Good point about the 18+ site, I hadn't yet explored that idea and it makes sense that it won't be the rabbit-out-of-the-hat Gaia always expects.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

The Main Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas