I realize that in order to help explain some details about my world I've made a list of Characters that you might want to know just in case.

Edit: I Revamped and Edited some of my characters because they are not appearing.

DarkKraft: His usual: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He is mentally unstable and has a terrible mind; He's the Spirtual form of an evil version of Me, from the reality ruled the The Spider Queen, possesing someone else because I had broken the Tie between me and him.

Dr. Aic (Pronounced A-Ick): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He doesn't change his wardrobe much. Anyway about him. He's full of it. He thinks he's smarter than me, Yeah right, anyway he builds all these mech and copies Ideas from video games like Sonic the Hedgehog and things like that, He says he's being original but I don't buy it and neither should you.

Kalc: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A merciless Assassin and Head of the Bloodmoons, He wields the shape changing Sol "Blood"

Mr.Merrigold: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kalc's alter-ego and a good one at that. While during school hours A.K.A: when he's constatly keeping tabs on me in public, He completly denies any relation to his Murderous conterpart. (well except for my first day at school, when he had me stay in his room afterschool and changed right infront of me...) He teaches War Histories (which I don't even think is a real class.) and Uses "Blood" to conceal his true form via the Access form "Blood" takes.

Maxus: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He was my "Not related" uncle as he was an Orc and Me and My Late Father are Elv (Yes that is spelled correctly. An "Elv" is the "Building Block" of the Elven Race hence the short name. Both Elves and Orcs Can forge Their Sol (again Spelled correctly) to make weapon (among other things) in the blink of an Eye. He's the one who trained me to use "Heart", my sol. Kalc has my uncle inside of him.

Ashely Casode: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She has helped me out of some tight situations before. She knows how to use magic just like her mother and grandmother. She is now the leader of her Mother's Assassin Crew Called the Moonlight Ivories. She is Smarter than I Realized back when I first met her. She uses "Heart"

Lastly, Ryan Domainet: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. While he's a bit clumsy, not as smart as me and Ashely, and overly strong for someone of his stature; He has a big heart and Hates when people throw their lives away. if it wasn't for him, I would have made some big mistakes.

please note that I made these versions of my characters from TekTek.org and I do not in any way own all of the outfit pieces.