MasutaKokoBot
Captain

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:11 am
Well someone that is awesome has brought upto me the idea of starting a forum in this guild for introducing ones self to the rest of the guild C:
I of course thought this was an amazing idea ^^
So, everyone here, please state your first name, where you are from, your age, tell 3 things you like and 3 things you dislike, if you have any pets, if youre in school: how is that going, if youre working: how is that going, what kind of career do you fnd yourself wanting to have in the future. etc, and you can give a list of 5 adjectives that describe you :3

i can go first ^^ although most of you know me already.

My name is Tommy. I am from Hollywood, Florida in the USA. I am 22 years old.
3 things i like:
God
Reading
Video Games/Role Playing

3 things i dislike:
Ignorance
Trolls
Cursing (lol)

growing up ive had my fair share of dogs. i love a lot of animals. <3 dogs are my favorite though. so my pets growing up were Trixie, a big black and brown dog lol idk how to spell ?rotweiler? XD and then there was Comet.
There was also Mr. Wigglesworth. XD he never sat still =w= lol

right now im not in a school, but i am in church. learning to be a pastor. smile
i work at dunkin donuts as a cashier

and obviously i want to be a pastor, but i also want to open my own business ;3 and i would love to make my own video game :3

5 adjectives:
-Christian
-Hungry
-Smart
-Loving
-Playful
XD lol well i am done with my introduction biggrin
now its all of your turns ^^ <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 am
pirate Ahoy ye landlubbers!

Name: The name's Bonny Lass Minty, I go by many 'a names. Bonny, Bon-bon, Lass, Minty. There are some names that I been called that I kinna' say here, and I don't like 'em emotion_donotwant
I mostly be goin' by Minty.

Location: I'm from teh' USA, my exact location I ain't givin out

Job: I be a freelancer

Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Games, the Piano, Swimming

Pets: I 'ave one. His name is Pepper, he's a brown tabby cat and my cuddle-buddy heart

Dislikes: Dark Souls, Intolerable People and things that are gross

I dun like teh' be talkin' about me personal life. But I kin tell ye about what I do here on Gaia. I'm a 3rd level Alchemist and I will be opening up a shop soon to provide services. I'm on a 5ever quest for several items. I like te' chat with me mates. I dun take lightly to harassment, bein a survivor irl I dun want to see it happen irl or online. I dun always talk in pirate, only when I feel like it.
I almost left because of the lack of help from the G-staff. I came back because of the camaraderie I share with many here.

5 Adjectives to describe myself: Respectful, Kind, Playful, Flirty, Cautious  

Bonny Lass Minty

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Taihe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:43 am

My name is Hayley, but I'm generally much more comfortable with Tai or Taihe with those I'm not too close to. I live right down in NZ near the capital city (that's New Zealand you geographically challenged people). I like to leave my age up to interpretation, it amuses me when people guess. I'll most likely tell after a guess~

I rather enjoy music in many forms, though I mostly stick to orchestrial/instrumental and anything under the VERY large genre of "electronica".

Art's another thing I deeply enjoy, and do spend some of my time drawing myself, though sadly art-block and laziness has stopped me from producing a finished product for quite some time.

I have an affinity for furry and fluffy things. Anthro, animal, fake, real and cartoon alike. I suppose one could say I'm mostly a lurker of the MLP and furry fandoms.
          Animal-wise I have a love for spiders (particually tarantulas), cats and butterflies/moths.

I was born into a house with a cat called Mog, we then adopted a black labrador puppy named Sasha from my aunt and uncle. Sometime later, we then we saved a very small kitten from under our garage, and named him Pusskins (I don't know where that name came from). A few years later, Sasha gave birth to our second dog Amber, a chocolate lab among 10 or so others.
          Both cats have since passed away and the dogs are with new owners, I am now petless.

I don't really know what's going on with my life or what I'm doing. It's a depressing subject for me and I rather not go into it too much here.

I spend all of my time at home (preferably) in solitude, playing zOMG! and Cookie Clicker, occasionally trying to draw, posting on syndrone or watching dumb videos on youtube.

I don't really know how to describe myself, I guess I'm rather over-emotional, stubborn, picky and indecisive. I get a bit competitive when wired up with some things *cough*contributer points*cough* but it's all in good fun. cat_3nodding

I also tend to complain and apologise. A lot. I'm sorry in advance if this gets on anyone's nerves. cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:14 pm
HHHIII!!!!! *waves enthusiastically*

Name: Eboni is my name :3, i don't mind going by my avi name Arriet, Ari, or a name a friend just gave me Bon-bon X3

Job: currently i'm a college student

Hobbies: draw, sing, read, and bakey OwO (yum cookies :3)

Pets: i have two doggy's X3 they are both Alaskin Malamute, Pit mix

Dislikes: haters, rude people, hackers >3>

My life stays out of gaia, unless i'm really close to you X3. But don't friend request me i don't like random requests. Get to know me first and then you can send me a request :3. I am a very sweet and lovable girl, and can be quite at times. If you decided to be mean to me or curse me out i will not hesitate to break you X3. I really dis-test rude people, and will not tolerate any rudeness.

5 adjectives: loving, playful, kind, sweet, curious  

Arriet Takailo

Playful Hobo

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:10 pm
Heya there muffins~

Name: Seo Chan Ji. you can call me Seo or Ji. this name actually means my real name in korean xD

Job: currently studying at night to get 12th grade

Hobbies: draw, sing, hang out with friends,walk,etc xD

Pets: i have four dogs and one cat xD

Dislikes: haters, rude people, hackers,fake people

my life...i dont really like to talk about it....i try to avoid getting gaia mixed with it xDD but im usually a social person,i accept friend requests AS LONG as you talked to me for a bit and you garantee you wont just stay in the list getting dust lol

i am very stubborn. i dont explode too easelly and when i do,please dont piss me off.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:58 pm
Name: Creature, cre, 626, stitch. I'm not a picky person on the names, I respond. Don't try to nickname me something offensive though.

Job: I work at Ikea

Hobbies: I spend way to much time online, I actually want to reduce that. But, I like youtube, swagbucks, and gaia. I am usually on one of those.
Drawing, Reading, Games, or watching tv.

Pets: Two cats. I have a orange cat named Kyo, another really light tanned cat named Twinkie. (I don't know what type they are, they are cute though, that is all)
I also just bought a plant recently (he should count! kinda)
I wrote his name on the pot, his name is aloe
(it's a aloe vera plant, maybe you might not find it creative but I don't care, he is a happy little guy and he is mine <3)

I have a interest in animation, it's something I want to get more into later, I want to try to make something. If I do I'll edit this and try to show you all.

Dislikes: People who make a lot of assumptions, very judgmental, also people who lie to me.

I don't know what else to say about myself.
I need to start school, I'm saving.
I moved out so I'm just trying to balance things out, I could but I want to be able to have better transportation. (I don't have a car so I walk a lot to where I need to go or take the city shuttle bus)
I know a car is more expenses but I can save so much time with it and I have been looking around my area for a night job to have as a second job.

5 Adjectives to describe myself: forgetful, easily humored, goof ball, finicky, moody,  

creature 626

netflix junkie

Shy Fatcat

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:49 am
Name: Holly

Job: I have no job as of the moment.
Been searching for about 2 years almost 3 next year 2014.
I have no life at the moment.
I just recently got food stamps to support my Family in these hard times.

Pets: We have only a family cat.
His name is Tiger and is 17 years old and still counting.
He's my best friend and likes to meow for his cat treats before you get in the door. He's very cute and still runs wild in the house like a kitten.

Getting Gifts.
Helping others when I can.
Smoking.

Dislikes:
Hackers.
Liars.
Thunderstorms.
Horror movies depends.

5 Adjectives:
Very Stubborn
No patience
Kind
Thinks of others
Funny

I went to Job Corps for Nursing and got my Certificate and CPR.
Other than that I have not done anymore schooling.
Can't make up my mind what I'd like to do with my life.
I keep switching and it sucks cause I'd like to do everything.
I can't sit still for too long I got to keep doing something different every few hours. I am Bi Polar and got Anxiety really back: Why I smoke stress.
I like to hear people vent when they need someone to talk to or need a friend to listen. I'm kinda shy so sometimes I won't talk first.
I'm laid back, and honest straight to the point. I'm pretty blunt so don't ask less you want my honest opinion. I am a Christian and believe in God but I am not the type to put it down your throats.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games