Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack On Titan(进击的巨人)

Back to Guilds

A hangout for everyone who loves attack on titan(shingeki no Kyojin) 

Tags: Attack On Titan, Anime, Shingeki no Kyojin, Manga 

Reply Attack On Titan(SNK)
Anyone wanna hold a SNK meet up in Gaia?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNK meet up?!
  Yes!
  No..
View Results

KAWA11B00
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:47 pm
OKAY! so, from the last roll call, I had 35 replies in total, last time there was 160+ members, and now, there's 180+ members, so, it's kind of hard to evaluate the total.. anyways, does anyone want to have the SNK hangout around the weekends next week, or any week? It's good to have it because it would bring everyone closer together, and it'll be really nice c: SO, please vote on the poll if you would like to have one, and please do leave some suggestions on what we could do/talk about in the meet up.

AAAND... Is anyone going to Armageddon in Melbourne?! Wheee! I'm so excited, maybe I can meet one of you in real life?! I know there are some Levi cosplayers that will appear, because my friends friends are gonna cosplay him! I'm sure there will be moarr SNK cosplays. Wehbwribwqe I'm so excited! I think I'm gonna die from the excitement! You'll know it's me if you see a person holding a sign that says "TITANS" nah jk c:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm
Oh that would be fun! >u<
Topics uh...probably just anything SnK related haha. (OTPS, plot, etc etc)
Where though? In...towns?

Nope. Am in the States. emo
When is it? Are you gonna cosplay? *u*
Have fun!  

LeV Oblivion

Friendly Bear

KAWA11B00
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:20 pm
LeV Oblivion
Oh that would be fun! >u<
Topics uh...probably just anything SnK related haha. (OTPS, plot, etc etc)
Where though? In...towns?

Nope. Am in the States. emo
When is it? Are you gonna cosplay? *u*
Have fun!

Haha, I was thinking of using that invite-only space... I want to have the beach background >w< It's like.. we just got out of the walls and we're all at the ocean :B haha I might cosplay as Ymir! My other friends are going as Sasha, Annie/Christa & the others are going as homestuck people. fmniose SO EXCCIIIITED, I know they're going to hold a panel for attack on titan only, I'm gonna buy lots of shizz! sndiofnf I'm dying crying

I'm still working out for the SNK meet up xD I want to have a good time where everyone will be free, which is on the weekend, it'll be likely on sunday, idk I need help with planning ;;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 pm
Lawliets Treat
Haha, I was thinking of using that invite-only space... I want to have the beach background >w< It's like.. we just got out of the walls and we're all at the ocean :B haha I might cosplay as Ymir! My other friends are going as Sasha, Annie/Christa & the others are going as homestuck people. fmniose SO EXCCIIIITED, I know they're going to hold a panel for attack on titan only, I'm gonna buy lots of shizz! sndiofnf I'm dying crying

I'm still working out for the SNK meet up xD I want to have a good time where everyone will be free, which is on the weekend, it'll be likely on sunday, idk I need help with planning ;;

Sorry, late reply emotion_facepalm

Ah, I see. That's a great idea!
*u* Ymirrrrrr Ahhhhhhh.
How was it? Buy any SnK merchandise?

Ah alright.
I..could help. ninja I dunno how but...I would.  

LeV Oblivion

Friendly Bear

KAWA11B00
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:39 pm
LeV Oblivion
Lawliets Treat

Sorry, late reply emotion_facepalm

Ah, I see. That's a great idea!
*u* Ymirrrrrr Ahhhhhhh.
How was it? Buy any SnK merchandise?

Ah alright.
I..could help. ninja I dunno how but...I would.

Haha armageddon is this weekend, haven't gone yet, I am going to buy lots of merchandises, I would buy a love pillow, but, I don't wanna look weird because I would be carrying it around the freakin city, ahah It's my turn to say sorry for the late reply xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:21 pm
SDFAS DFFDdgd fh 64  

NinjaGrimm

Quotable Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

LeV Oblivion

Friendly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:50 pm
Lawliets Treat
Haha armageddon is this weekend, haven't gone yet, I am going to buy lots of merchandises, I would buy a love pillow, but, I don't wanna look weird because I would be carrying it around the freakin city, ahah It's my turn to say sorry for the late reply xD

._____. Derp.
OH! xD Well, have fun!

Oh come on, not even a Levi pillow? >u>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:37 am
That would be great! biggrin  

Yuya Yagira

Receiver

FluffyFuno

Fuzzy Puppy

4,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100