Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ Nakaumi Academy ๑

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Semi-lit and Literate role-players who love to roleplay. This guild is set up in a school type of setting. 

Tags: Lit. & Semi-Lit., Mythical Creatures, Roleplay, School 

Reply Teacher Profiles
Xander

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Straw Hat xBrookx

Lonely Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:06 pm

ⓣⓔⓐ©ⓗⓔⓡ ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ

ⓘⓝⓕⓞ

Name: Xander

Nickname: X

Birthdate: July 30

Race: Dragon

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: All the single ladies

Weight: 2tons

Height: 6'5"(human form) 30' (dragon form) ((though his size changes his weight remains the same)

Picture: Human form Dragon form -minus the wings

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ

Clothing: formal wear

Piercings/Tattoos(if any): A small empty crest with wings on his left shoulder

Personality: As a more talkative character xander is the kind of person that prefers to verbally address anything before hand. His favorite topic being the most ecchi of things. With barely a care for anything else he really doesn't care for his position as a teacher too much but still takes his job somewhat seriously. His nature is more gentle for his kind of species so he treats everything with a certain manner.

Hobbies: Reading, peeping, Writing.

Dislikes: Other dragons (females are the exception), stormy weather, bad poetry

Fears: Dragons

Bio: Xander is a full fledged dragon, he has always thought of himself as a superior being to all in his early days. Daring for others to oppose him he would wreak havoc wheresoever he pleased. This being that possessed greater ability sought to create fear amongst all.being rejected from his own society as a flightless dragon sparked his anger and rage, so for centuries Xander has despised all. During one of his rants, he stumbled across a warrior, one who hadn't feared his being. Releasing a barrage of attacks against the foe he was unsuccessful in harming the character. He noticed that the being also failed in attempting to counter strike. Xander pursued the warrior relentlessly as he fled from the dragon with no sense of fighting back. One day the warrior confronted the dragon. "why do you seek to destroy me?" She asked Xander, "because it is i who will show you the fear that shall rule this oblivious world" he replied, "I do not, nor will i ever fear you, your merely a lost cause..." Xander argued with the warrior trying to higher his belief of fear above all. "There is more to this world than fear. why dont you open your magnificent eyes and see that." the warrior told him, She stepped to the dragon and placed her hand on one of his beastly legs, leaving a seal. "after you have learned the true beauty of this world, you will return to your original dragon form" The warrior told him before turning tail and running off. After that day the era of destruction had ceased. Centuries later the once destructive dragon now known as Xander blended into everyday society with a human form. His opinions and morals changed as with the eras of the world. But the one thing that didn't change for him was the bravery of the female warrior that he now admired. He wished to show to the world what the warrior has shown to him, and chose to pass on all he could as a teacher in today's world.

Skills/Abilities: Shift: allows him to enter and exit his dragon form at will

Iron Scale: hardening his skin/scales to a diamond like form (time limited)

Dragons Rage: an energy pulse that is released from his mouth in the form of electricity (can only be preformed in dragon form)

Weaknesses: Women, fire, loud noises (i.e thunder)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 pm
Nice~ :3

Approved emotion_yatta  

OhhKamii
Captain

Bashful Bunny

8,575 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Straw Hat xBrookx

Lonely Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:25 am
[imgleft]http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/69/574039-lee_chaolan__profile_portrait_.png[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=16] [color=green]Sir [b][u][i]X[/i][/b][/u]ander [/color][/size][/align][img]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/b/g/4/x/m/m/closed-book-th.png[/img]

[size=10][color=green][align=center] [/align][/color][/size] [imgright]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/b/g/4/x/m/m/closed-book-th.png[/imgright]

Teacher Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games