Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:32 pm
Halloween OCTOBERFEST! Contest
is here!

So all Hollows eve is soon to come upon us; what would it be like if The Lunar guild ladies and gents didn't uphold a Contest of sorts. Luckily this isn't the case! heart WE ARE! heart 3nodding dramallama

SO let this Cool-Fly-Chill-Wolfy-lay it on ya guys. This is a writing Contest. To be more precise. Its a Halloween Writing Contest. you get to choice what form of style of writing whether it be, a story, Poem or even a Funny news Article. Whatever you are comfortable with, you can write in that style.

But it MUST BE! Pg( blood and gore ok. but stuff like: sex related is a NO), must not be anything hateful and I think you all got the general idea.

But how to do I PLAY? you ask. well 3nodding let me tell ya! you Roll 3 D20 dice with "Post Actions" and whatever those 3 dice land on you get and you MUST INCLUDE! in the story in somewhere:
SO far example: I roll 3 D20 Will get

disgracedwolf rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 3, 9 Total: 18 (3-60)
which means
item #6: vampires
Scene#3: A Halloween Party
Character#9: the overly responsible one that must do everything right

This means I take these three things and make a story, poem etc outta it.
if you have any question please Pm me.

The prize for the chosen: The winner will be given chosen on Halloween or the day after:
The Winner will receive one Cash item of the winners choosing. ( within a 2500 gaia Cash limit)

Our lovely Captain Luna and Lady will be the judges.

Once you are Done Writing them post them in here.
wahmbulance
GAME ON!
LETS HAVE FUN!
whee dramallama wahmbulance

First D20 Roll: Items

1. Jack-o-lanterns
2. Black cats
3. Mummy
4. Witches/Warlocks
5. Werewolves
6. Vampires
7. Zombies
8. Pranks
9. The full moon
10. A locket
11. An ancient relic
12. Candles
13. A ghost
14. The great pumpkin
15. A sacred ritual
16. Pirates
17. A curse
18. Candy
19. Tarot cards
20. A haunted mask

Second D20 dice roll: Scenes

1. A haunted house
2. A haunted forest
3. A Halloween party
4. The neighborhood
5. A costume shop
6. A Victorian styled masquerade
7. A dance club
8. A cemetery
9. A big city
10. A farm
11. Cemetery
12. local City
13. underwater
14. Renaissance times
15. a club
16. parallel world
17. hidden within or beneath our world
18. Africa
19. some sort of godly plain
20. a lost undiscovered island

Third D20 dice roll: Characters

1. the stereotypical "cool" one
2. the trouble maker
3. the loner/quiet one
4. the heavy partier
5. the mother/father figure
6. the childish one who refuses to grow up
7. the villain
8. an actual child (5-10)
9. the overly responsible one that must do everything right
10. the one who is not from around here that but is the only one that knows what is happening
11. The abuser
12. The one that's found meaning
13. The drunk that found salvation in something
14. The lover
15. The boy that cried wolf ( doesn't to be a boy. but someone nobody believe stories from)
16. The overworked cop
17. The Orphan
18. a Mythological character
19. The overtly religious one
20. That person against the world

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 pm
EVERYONE THE CONTEST HAS BEGUN!

START NOW~  

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hikishi Masashi rolled 3 20-sided dice: 18, 6, 8 Total: 32 (3-60)

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:12 pm
"All hallows eve.... x3"

"Come children, let's sit in a circle" Alissa smiled at the group of first graders before saying cheerfully "It's story time!" The children all sat in a circle on the floor listening with genuine interest at each others "spooky" story. Each child had their own turn to spin a tale of horrors, after all- it was all hallows eve. What else was better preparation then story time with a spooky theme?
Alissa grabbed a bag of candy which she had hidden behind her back and gave each of the kids two pieces after they finished their tale. After everybody had gone, and all the candy was passed out the quietest girl in class spoke up.
"m-miss Alissa?" she asked.
Alissa was shocked but without missing a beat she answered "Yes Lily, what is it?"
Lily's cheeks get a slight flush as the entire class of ten others turned to her. "um... can you tell us that story again? th-the one from when you were little?"
The rest of the class then all began to agree with Lily and started to ask the same.
"All right, all right." Alissa giggled "of course I'll tell you. However- you all need to sit in the circle again." Even though the children hadn't realized it, many of them had gotten so excited that they had stood up. With not another word said, the children were on the floor all eyes on Alissa. She let out a slight laugh before she begun. "Now let's see... I was right about your guy's age now. My siblings and I were always getting into trouble. My twin Gwyneth LOVED to explore, she tended to be the leader of the group. Then there was my other twin, Jayce. Even though he's the boy of all of us, he tended to be the scaredy-cat of us three."
The children all giggled at this part as they always did. Alissa grinned then continued on.
"And then there was lle ol' me- the "princess". I hated to get dirty- it just made me feel so gross. Not to mention it ruined my always ever-so-lovely-shoes! The nerve of that dirt!" Alissa smiled, already half gone in the memory. The children giggled yet again. They all knew this story by heart- but they didn't care. They loved it anyway.
"It was all hallows eve, and all of us ere super excited. Our mother's work invited her to a party. Thanks to the fact that she couldn't find anyone to take all three of us- we were getting to go with her."

~years ago~
Jayce screamed. It was a scream of pure, undiluted terror. It was the kind of scream that only ever happened under one circumstance. Or I should say, only when one person happened to be near- Gwyneth. Jayce ran out of his room, his face was a mess, covered in black face-paint and tears. He ran as fast as his little seven-year-old legs could carry him and hid behind me.
I looked toward his bedroom door just as Gwyneth, the little trouble maker, walked out. She was wearing her normal "I'm a happy go lucky seven year old, don't mind me" smile in all it's childish charm. She, being my twin sister, had the same dirty-blonde hair color as me though she chose to wear it in a much shorter fashion than me. Her hair was the normal semi-messy, medium-short style except for one thing- cat ears. On this faithful night of All Hallows Eve, her selected costume was her favorite cartoon character- the Cheshire cat. I crossed my arms and stood defensively in front of Jayce, staring at Gwyneth disapprovingly.
"What?" she said all to guiltily "I was just testing my costume out."
I raised an eyebrow at her as if to say "and?"
"And it had a harmless little prank with it. Nothing bad, though. I didn't break anything this time!" She was visibly pouting now, obviously remembering the time she blew up the kitchen sink. I shuddered at the memory.
"You should stop picking on him, Gwyn." I scolded.
"Pfft. You pick on him too Liss. And your not my mom!"
"No I don't! He doesn't mind me practicing my beauty techniques on him! And no duh, stupid- I'm you sister."
"H-hey guys?" Jayce stammered "W-we should stop fighting b-before mommy shows up."
"A bit to late for that, sweetheart."
I turned around and there was my mommy, in her old fashioned dress. I couldn't pronounce what mommy had said it was but I was pretty sure it started with a "V", just like the party mommy was taking us to. She then spoke up again. "Now my little princess, the cat has a point. However you both need to stop messing with your pour little skeleton brother. Come now Jayce, I will fix up your face paint. Gwyneth, Alissa, you both need to get your shoes on and grab your trick-or-treat bags." Just like that she walked away smiling, carrying Jayce to the bathroom.

"After that things went without a hitch. Well, mostly anyway. At the end of the party there was the little incident."

"LISS HEY LISS! LOOK AT THIS! IT'S SO COOL!"
I look over to see Gwyneth poking something with a stick. Her definition of cool is most things I found gross. Jayce decided to speak up at that moment.
"U-Uh guys? We really should go back inside... it's cold out here and mommy's gunna worry..."
"It's fine! Now come look at this!" Gwyneth said excited. Jayce walked over to beside her and asked "what is it?"
"I don't know! That's what makes it so cool!" I start to head over and Gwyneth makes a particularly hard jab at the un-nameable object.
*GRUNT*
We all freeze. Jayce from fright, me from shock, and Gwyneth had that look again. The look that meant she wasn't going to give up on this anytime soon, the look that said that that.... thing had captured more than just her momentary interest. Now that could only mean one thing when it came to Gwyneth- trouble. The smile that slowly crept across her face meant I was right. We were in for a looooong night.
"Hey you guys? Help me move it! I want to put it in some more light so it's easier to see." She reached out to grab Jayce's arm and he ran to the safest place he can think of, behind me. "Eww. Gwyneth your so gross!"
"Nuh-uh! You both are just a bunch-a babies!" She started to poke the thing again and it grunted again. Which made her poke it more.
"Gwyneth, I don't think we should stay here. Leave it be."
Just then the thing suddenly grabbed Gwyneth's stick. Jayce screamed. It slowly looked up. Past Gwyneth, past me, and stared straight at Jayce who was shaking in terror. The thing had blood red eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness. I heard Gwyneth murmur "Wicked." before the thing was up on two feet. The description of thing, even monster seemed to fit it perfectly.
It jumped up and knocked Gwyneth down, not even noticing her. It took one step forward then another getting closer and closer. Jayce and I were paralyzed in pure fear. It was a dark feeling one that could be described as pitch black, the kind of black that no light ever saw, it was sickly and creeped up our spines ever so slowly making it seem all the more terrifying.The thing was huge, at least 7'5". It's body was disfigured, it seemed all wrong.
It was right in front of me now, and just as it had ignored Gwyneth, it was ignoring me and looking strait at Jayce.
"Boy..." it's voice was dark and gravelly and seemed to fit the scary creature. "Why have you disturbed me?" Jayce just squeeked.
*CLUNK*
The creatures head learch forward before he turned around and looked around wildly.
"YO! STUPID!" There stood Gwyneth in all her kitty-cat glory. "DON'T GO GIVING CREDIT FOR THIS TO HIM! I DID IT!" The creature locked onto her and started walking towards her.
"You?"
"HEY! Let me finish! Therefore the credit for this should belong to the moon." Gwyneth stood there, her face a mask of dead seriousness. Geez, my sister is an idiot.
The creature had stopped in his tracks and looked baffled at her statement. Then Gwyneth threw a rock at him, hitting him strait in the nose. He roared in fury and launched at her. I looked around trying to figure out what to do. Nothing came to mind.

(to be continued)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 pm
geez eek almost 2 more weeks until Halloween peeps, join in on the fun!!  

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm
Pokemon came out with a new game, and for the first time in a long time... The internet was silent.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:14 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
Pokemon came out with a new game, and for the first time in a long time... The internet was silent.

I know right O.O its scary, I might extend this past halloween because of it  

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 pm
Wow, seriously??? Nobody wants gold accept Hikishi Masashi??? Just when we get activity. Activity is gone. ninja Strange right?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:36 pm
PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Wow, seriously??? Nobody wants gold accept Hikishi Masashi??? Just when we get activity. Activity is gone. ninja Strange right?

I blame Pokemon for this... Lady we might have to go back to being goat gods neutral  

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:38 pm
We've never stopped being Goat Gods of the arctic, riding our sleighs of magical flying goats! All the while we stroke our beards and ponder the state of the internets.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:41 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
We've never stopped being Goat Gods of the arctic, riding our sleighs of magical flying goats! All the while we stroke our beards and ponder the state of the internets.

awww... I love heart the way your mind works XD  

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xxXcynicXxx rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 2, 12 Total: 34 (3-60)

xxXcynicXxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:02 am
Rolling.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Story started, still working on it.  

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:44 am
Well, you've both got some time. Disgrace I believe is out for a little bit. This is her event. So, she'll let you know when your times up. Goodluck you two!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:01 pm
So... Any finished stories?

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
Guild Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items