Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Halloween Event: Team 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 am
Broken Down Mansion
Music

The White Room

In a brilliant flash of light, the ninja's surroundings would fade from existance, and instead the quartet would find themselves in a broken down, abandoned mansion foyer. The foyer was large, with 2 stair cases that ran on the left and right walls to a second floor. The second floor was a single hallway that overlooked the lobby below, with a glowing Red door to the left, and a Glowing Green door to the right.

One the first floor, there was a single door to the outside facing the stair case, and 2 windows underneath the second floor by the staircases. Off in the right corner was a glowing white Vending Machine.

An ominous dark energy hung in the air, and a certain moaning could be hear through a minor howling wind.

Rules:
-Everyone starts out at Gennin rank with those energy pools plus the gennin training missions completed.
-access to profiles are restricted. You may choose a single E, D, C, and B ranked jutsu to start out with. This must be shown in a spoiler beneath your post.
-each person starts with a single, basic item (no customs yet).
-Access to profiles are gained through earning and spending points.
-Access to higher ranking and higher pools is obtained by purchasing the training. You must purchase each successive rank, meaning their is no jumping from gennin to jounin.
-You must adhere to the 3 activations rule, with only 2 offensive in nature. moving from one room to another counts as an activation.

Purchasing
Purchasing is done by talking to the various mechanized vending machines throughout the layout.

White Vending Machine

Jutsu costs: Genjutsu and ninjutsu
250: D Rank
500: C rank
1000: B rank
2000: A rank
4000: S rank

Jutsu costs: Tai and Buki
150: 2 D
300: 2 C
600: 2 B
1200: 1 A
2400: 1 S

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:12 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame gripped Daichi as they ended up in some foyer. "What the hell." Daichi growled low in his throat at the new surroundings, the white light hadn't been fun either. Daichi's ears twitched at the moaning, and he growled more. Ayame nor he liked the feel of the place it was creepy as hell.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

Ayame biggrin -Body Flicker Technique
C-Electric Overdose
B-False Darkness(Gian)
Daichi: E- Earth Military Movement
D-Long Strangling Hairs Technique
C-Sword of Wind

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████xxxxxKIRIGAKURE M O N K
xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☇chakra : 2 9 5 / 2 9 5 ☇stamina : 2 8 5 / 2 8 5 ☇trance : 0 / 1 0 ☇rank : G e n i n

It was an odd sensation. One moment he'd been caressed by the mist of Kirigakure, and in the next it had decide to fade from view, just before the time came, and surroundings began to form again about him. Glancing to the left and right, there was a strange sensation upon him. He was missing the familiar weight upon his hips and his shoulders. A simple katana he had with him for so very long, Shin'En, had managed to make it through the strange sensation. "The hell is about right," the red haired young man laughed, hardly aware that it was a hound that had gone to the efforts of exclaiming surprise. Stairs on either side of him, and an odd girl with blue hair, a beast scarred. Were they to fight? Just what was going on?

Parry
                                                                    Simple :: E Rank
                                                                    A simple deflection of incoming techniques using either the hands or weaponry. While it does not change the direction of an attack entirely, the technique changes the direction enough for it to miss the user and sets up for a counterattack.

Twin Aces
                                                                    Complex :: Rank D
                                                                    The user will begin by placing two of their projectiles between their fingers, followed by a quick insertion of chakra to their hand. They will then wave out their hand, releasing their grip on both projectiles, resulting in a trick shot with their normal focus and aim, additionally, the injected chakra will wrap the flung projectiles, increasing their speed.

Vibrating Sword
                                                                    Spiritual :: C-Rank
                                                                    Description:
                                                                    • Charging a blade with lightning chakra causes it to vibrate at super sonic speeds, allowing it to cut through even metal.
                                                                    • Requires Raiton [ Lightning ] elemental chakra.

Zama no Ikou [ State of Power ]
                                                                    While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes slightly more nimble, and moderately physically stronger. Because those of the Hakemoto clan must be of the Taijutsu or Bukijutsu class, this is typically a preferred state of being.

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:37 pm
Yo-ko
So, when we take the Genin training mission points, do we take the training spar sessions as wins? So my extra chakra from the missions would be... 125? Including the repeats. Also, what do we use to purchase skills and how do we earn this... currency? Apologies if I missed this somewhere.
XAyame_HatakeX
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 360 (base)
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 140 (base)
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

G E N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka was resting in bed, sitting upright with his back against the headboard. He yawned, head tilting to the side slightly, a hand reaching out to gently touch the sleeping form beside him - and then the headboard was gone, as well as the soft sheets beneath. Inka began falling backwards, eyes snapping open, body twisting out of instinct, a hand reaching down to cushion his fall, the other snapping down to his ankle to snatch out the only weapon he always carried with him. Wood was beneath him, stained from age, perhaps, and worn smooth. Almost as soon as Inka had stopped his fall he was pushing himself back up, legs moving underneath him to put him in a crouch, body twisting again so he could take in his surroundings as soon as his eyes landed on others Inka backed up a step, a snarl on his lips. He was caught off guard, aggression and a sudden surge of adrenalin shooting through him. Keeping his eyes on the others, Inka turned his head slightly, looking around the room for more. "Who... are you." His voice rumbled.

Jutsu:
Type: Rank:

Description:

Boom, Baby!

⊗ Item : Dagger
⊗ Bukijutsu : Rank E : Simple : Sobagai Deba Sentou : Countering Technique: Upward Repel
When the enemy attack closes in, the user will repel with the knife with an upward slashing
┃motion. This upward repel may have enough exerting force to startle or offset the enemy.

⊗ Ninjutsu : Rank D : Katon : Kyokkyuu [ Curve Ball ]
A stable ball of chakra, comprised of both wind and fire chakra, is summoned into
┃the hand of the user after the hand signs are made and chakra is injected. The ball is the
┃size of a softball. Once thrown, this ball can curve, once, in any direction to follow its target.
┃After impacting a solid surface the ball will become unstable and explode instantly. The damage
┃from the explosion is strong enough to knock someone off their feet, leaving tender skin, dark
┃bruises, and a small burn, none bigger than the size of the ball itself. The ball can only travel as far
┃as 12m/40' before falling to the ground and exploding.

⊗ Bukijutsu : Rank C : Complex : Juurai Toorima : Takoage no Waza [ Art of Kite Flying ]
The user will draw a special piece of fabric from their person, placing it between their index
┃ and middle fingers. With an infusion of chakra, the fabric will grow in size, becoming the height
┃and width of the original user. After doing so, the user will then grab onto each corner with his
┃hands and feet, outstretching the cloth. Regardless of the user’s weight, this cloth can be used to
┃glide over massive gaps and escape Earthy effects. It should be noted that if the user has
┃Fuuton [ Wind ] elemental chakra, they are able to free fly using this cloth.

⊗ Bukijutsu : Rank B : Simple : Juurai Toorima : Funkei no Jutsu [ Decapitation Technique ]
The user will begin by blurring his current position in any way possible, be it by the use of his
┃smoke pellets, or manipulation of the terrain. He will then follow up by tossing multiple smoke
┃pellets at his opponent, in order to disorient them. After this, the user will seemingly disappear,
┃abusing their physical potential to get behind their target. From this position, the user will draw his
┃weapon, and attempt to deliver the final blow.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm
BlackFruity
Yes you take the training as wins. You will purchase skills obtained through the event. I will explain when the situation arises.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Im posting so that those whoa re active can still gain prizes even if whole squad is not posting.

XAyame_HatakeX

The moaning would get louder, and the room would be filled with the sound of glass breaking and foot steps. the bodies of 6 individuals would be in the room, slowly moving with sharp, glowing yellow eyes as they seemingly stalked their way from the room between the staircases outward. their movements were slow and methodical, but each motion they made seemed to take them directly for the people in the building, wherever their locations may be.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:42 pm
Yo-ko

BlackFruity

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame looked at Daichi and the others that were around her, then back at Daichi. "Use your senses to find the safest route Daichi," she said and Daichi's ears began moving in all directions as he sniffed around the enemy was slow, but she wasn't taking any chances. Ayame looked at the one that was currently snarling, "Daichi can do better and getting worked up isn't gonna help anything. We're here for a reason let's figure it out. I would like to get back home."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:29 am
Yo-ko
I have a few questions of my own, I was working when you guys spoke about most of this so I didn't get most of it
1:The jutsu we chose must be part of our profile? or are we allowed to chose others?(Just making sure I thought I saw this somewhere)
Actually I think that was it.

User Image

????? ????????
Genin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 395/395 ▪ Stamina 375/375 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra: ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000 ▪ Zombie Money:0000

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

A man, who will for now on be called Midnight was looking up at the sky then suddenly their was a roof over his head. What the hell? The masked shinobi looked around the area. Where the hell was he exactly? He honestly didn't have time for this! He had things to do! Oh well, he guessed he would have to find out what was going on so he could get out of here. He looked around at the others, a girl with a dog and two other males. They seemed just as confused as he did, so asking them would simply be a waste of breath. He could hear moaning getting louder and louder. The masked man stood, looking around trying to get a feel for what was happening.

Basic Weapon
▪ Katana

Starting Jutsu

▪ Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
▪ Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]
▪ Mizu no Tatsumaki [ Tornado of Water ]
▪ Suihou no Jutsu [ Water Cannon Technique ]

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☇chakra : 2 5 5 / 2 9 5 ☇stamina : 2 8 5 / 2 8 5 ☇trance : 0 / 1 0 ☇rank : G e n i n

The odd sensation of disorientation was beginning to fade, as he realized that he did that not only was it the blue haired girl that he noticed immediately, but someone bearing Kirigakure's emblem was present too. He tried momentarily to remember who it was, finally coming to the conclusion that he was Inka. There'd been so many names to remember, the monk had never quite actually interacted with the young man. The room they were in was quite odd, a corner was occupied by a strange box. A quick kick to move, and now, it was odd.

Marked with scrolls, names bound to each, it was an odd sort of feeling, seeing his name behind the glass. "Have you all looked--" Zay began to comment absently, curious if anyone else had noticed, before the sound of glass broke, and the groans of invaders were apparent. Shambling steps down the stairs. He flipped his fingers carefully, drawing his sword. Vibrating Sword triggered, an electrical current flowing through Shin'En. It was difficult to know what it would appear to be as, the charged blade swinging high to remove the head of the one nearest him, subsequently kicking back from the machines.

"They seem awfully focused on us," the monk observed, as others were shambling their way across. The smell that was being shaken from his blade as remnants of blood spattered here nor there, it wasn't anything fresh. It was... fetid. Discolored, it seemed. "Those machines bore our names, and a tag of some kind. May as well make introductions, yeah? I am Alzayr, of Kirigakure." He stepped to the right some, so as to see the strange creature shift its direction of shambling. A fourth appeared, heavily clothed with a face well hidden. So long as he pulled his weight, Zay would likely be friendly.

Parry
                                                                    A simple deflection of incoming techniques using either the hands or weaponry. While it does not change the direction of an attack entirely, the technique changes the direction enough for it to miss the user and sets up for a counterattack.

Twin Aces
                                                                    The user will begin by placing two of their projectiles between their fingers, followed by a quick insertion of chakra to their hand. They will then wave out their hand, releasing their grip on both projectiles, resulting in a trick shot with their normal focus and aim, additionally, the injected chakra will wrap the flung projectiles, increasing their speed.

Vibrating Sword
                                                                    Description:
                                                                    • Charging a blade with lightning chakra causes it to vibrate at super sonic speeds, allowing it to cut through even metal.

While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes slightly more nimble, and moderately physically stronger. Because those of the Hakemoto clan must be of the Taijutsu or Bukijutsu class, this is typically a preferred state of being.

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

BlackFruity

Grand Chevalier Haji

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 475/485
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 265

Inka's snarl grew at the Suna girl's words. "Maybe killing you is all I need to get home." He hissed, on edge and disturbed by his lack of weapons and sudden removal from his comfy home and the warm, soothing body he had been laying next to. Inka snapped up into a standing position, dagger still in one hand with the other hanging down for balance, when a fourth dropped down into the group. How many more are there?! The Hizara obviously disliked surprises - especially in the form of strangers. He didn't exactly know how they could have gotten where they were, but he had no choice but to go along with it for now -

... what's that noise... Inka's body grew stiff, breathing almost ceased as he strained to hear the sounds. He tilted his head. ... louder... Inka's body lowered slightly, getting ready. He almost jumped, red eyes flickering over to Alzayr when the monk spoke. And then the sound of glass breaking got both of their attention as more entered the room. He had never seen eyes like that before. Inka stepped back, putting himself into a fighting stance as the six strangers slowly advanced on them. They looked somehow... wrong.

"Inka Hizara," He spoke, summoning a jutsu into his hand as one of the... 'strangers' advanced towards him. "Also of Kirigakure." Inka growled, dagger raised before him. "Get back!" He ordered the strange-eyed individuals. They continued advancing, forcing him to unleash the jutsu, throwing the ball of chakra into the face of the closest enemy, knocking it back slightly as it exploded. "One of 'em's dead," He growled to himself, "another gets an explosive in the face, and they don't care - the heck, are they drugged? Jutsu?" He questioned, feeling slightly safer now that he at least slightly recognized a fellow Kiri nin. He and Alzayr may never have met, but Inka had seen and heard of him plenty times enough.

Jutsu: Kyokkyuu [ Curve Ball ]
Type: Ninjutsu - Katon&Fuuton Rank: D

Description: A stable ball of chakra, comprised of both wind and fire chakra, is summoned into the hand of the user after the hand signs are made and chakra is injected. The ball is the size of a softball. Once thrown, this ball can curve, once, in any direction to follow its target. After impacting a solid surface the ball will become unstable and explode instantly. The damage from the explosion is strong enough to knock someone off their feet, leaving tender skin, dark bruises, and a small burn, none bigger than the size of the ball itself. The ball can only travel as far as 12m/40' before falling to the ground and exploding.

Boom, Baby!

⊗ Bukijutsu : Rank E : Simple : Sobagai Deba Sentou : Countering Technique: Upward Repel
When the enemy attack closes in, the user will repel with the knife with an upward slashing
┃motion. This upward repel may have enough exerting force to startle or offset the enemy.

A stable ball of chakra, comprised of both wind and fire chakra, is summoned into
┃the hand of the user after the hand signs are made and chakra is injected. The ball is the
┃size of a softball. Once thrown, this ball can curve, once, in any direction to follow its target.
┃After impacting a solid surface the ball will become unstable and explode instantly. The damage
┃from the explosion is strong enough to knock someone off their feet, leaving tender skin, dark
┃bruises, and a small burn, none bigger than the size of the ball itself. The ball can only travel as far

⊗ Bukijutsu : Rank C : Complex : Juurai Toorima : Takoage no Waza [ Art of Kite Flying ]
The user will draw a special piece of fabric from their person, placing it between their index
┃ and middle fingers. With an infusion of chakra, the fabric will grow in size, becoming the height
┃and width of the original user. After doing so, the user will then grab onto each corner with his
┃hands and feet, outstretching the cloth. Regardless of the user’s weight, this cloth can be used to
┃glide over massive gaps and escape Earthy effects. It should be noted that if the user has

⊗ Bukijutsu : Rank B : Simple : Juurai Toorima : Funkei no Jutsu [ Decapitation Technique ]
The user will begin by blurring his current position in any way possible, be it by the use of his
┃smoke pellets, or manipulation of the terrain. He will then follow up by tossing multiple smoke
┃pellets at his opponent, in order to disorient them. After this, the user will seemingly disappear,
┃abusing their physical potential to get behind their target. From this position, the user will draw his

XAyame_HatakeX

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:43 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

BlackFruity
please quote me when you reply

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XAyame_HatakeX

The zombies would approach the cluster of 4 ninja, ahd the curve ball of Inka and the blade of zayr destroying their respective zombies. The two would feel coins magically appear in their pockets. The other zombies would approach the secretive man, and the suna girl, 2 a piece, aiming to swipe and take their heads clean off.

Monk: 50 points / 1 kill
Inka: 50 points / 1 kill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:26 pm
Yo-ko
Sorry it took so long guys dealing with a stomach virus for the past few days so crappy post is probably crappy

Grand Chevalier Haji

BlackFruity

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame rolled her eyes and gathered her chakra then spat it out aiming the lightning for two of the creatures. Daichi growled low in his throat as his ears moved in certain directions aiming his own chakra for one of the two.

Ayame: Gian B-->A
Daichi: Sword of Wind C

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:03 pm
Yo-ko

BlackFruity

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XAyame_HatakeX

User Image

????? ????????
Genin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 395/395 ▪ Stamina 375/375 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra: ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000 ▪ Zombie Money:0000

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

So this is what that smell and noise was. It was rotten, like a corpse that had been sitting there too long. But these ones were moving, he could clearly see the decayed flesh. He faced something similar before, but these ones looked far more human like. Though the Kiri's nins words about killing each other made him chuckle."Seems Kiri is still as foolish and barbaric as before." Two of those things came at him, he raised his blade and sliced the offending limbs off. His blade would then return and slice through their heads.

Basic Weapon
▪ Katana

Starting Jutsu

▪ Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
▪ Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]
▪ Mizu no Tatsumaki [ Tornado of Water ]
▪ Suihou no Jutsu [ Water Cannon Technique ]

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:08 am
User Image

☇chakra : 2 5 5 / 2 9 5 ☇stamina : 2 8 5 / 2 8 5 ☇trance : 1 / 1 0 ☇rank : G e n i n

There was hostility in the air, as Inka began with a snarl. The girl from Sunagakure was clearly becoming unpopular, perhaps she wasn't saying the right things? Displaced from their homes and shoved into a room with strangers, it was to be expected at this point. The girl and her wolf began to tear at some of the shamblers lunging in her direction while Inka had pretty much obliterated the skull of one of the approaching creatures. It wasn't as if he had much of a choice in what was going to occur, but it seemed as though the masked man didn't hold much of an opinion of Kirigakure. He couldn't help but blink a moment though, as the corpse fell before him, and suddenly something weighed slightly so on belt. He wanted to check... but there was things to do yet.

"Hey pal, I'm not the one who let those things get near me," the monk answered the masked man off handedly, "Don't make judgements of the mist." Inhaling deeply but a moment, the monk changed gears. The state of power was still readily available to him, and he embraced the extra edge in strength and speed happily. Considering their gear, it wasn't wise to stay near most, Approaching a pair of the shambling humans, with the extra force behind his swings, the monk swung the blade again for the head of another, the second swing across its traveling pair's torso.

Parry

Twin Aces

Vibrating Sword
                                                                    Description:

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

BlackFruity

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 475/485
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 265

Inka stepped back, hand going to his belt, briefly thinking that a hand or something had caught him. Instead he felt coins - looking up at the other two foriegn ninja to find they were taking care of themselves - he pulled out a coin and inspected it. How... or maybe I should be asking why. "Think what you will." Inka dropped the coin back into his pocket. "All I care for is getting home..." The Hizara sighed, desperate red eyes turning over the room they stood in once more. He had began walking towards the door the monsters had appeared from when a thought struck his heart. ... could they have been brought here as well? His head dipped, taking a shuddering breath before turning to face the other three, determination in his eyes.

"If you've finished being all independent, I suggest we come up with a plan. Fine and all if you want to go off by yourself so long as you choose a side of this... place. Keep to it, investigate it, give updates if you encounter another one of us. Mark off dangerous or useless areas." Inka turned and faced the door the monsters had come from once more. "I want to go where these... things came from, make sure no-one else has been brought here like we were. Maybe find out what the heck is going on." He growled, a snarl coming over his lips. "Tsk!" He clicked his tongue. "Upstairs?" Inka regarded the two staircases, contemplating looking for others in the rooms on the second floor before searching other areas on this floor. "... Damnit!" Inka growled. He couldn't risk others being in danger... "What do you three want to do."

Boom, Baby!

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Grand Chevalier Haji

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:37 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

BlackFruity
please quote me when you reply

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XAyame_HatakeX

Ayame's powerful lightning blast literally made the zombie explode where it stood, where as daichi's sword of wind cut the unfortunate zombie to pieces. She would feel coins appear in her pocket.

The masked warrior would not be too lucky, as no training in the sword technique would cause his blade to get stuck in the bone of one of the zombies arms, while the other one took a swipe at him, making contact. He would feel some of his chakra and energy leave him, as well as a sense of urgency to use a technique to get rid of these monsters before they could take any more of his energy. (-20 chakra and stamina)

before the other one could swipe the masked man, the monk would use the state of power as a bump up and swing clean through the reaching mans limb, taking him off at the spine as well. the zombie fell to the ground. all that was left was the one now attatched to the masked man's blade.

Monk: 100 points / 2 kill
Inka: 50 points / 1 kill
Ayame: 100 points / 2 kills

み[} Jigen Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out