Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
Halloween Costume Contest!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wins the halloween contest?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Let the contest begin!
IF YOU WISH TO VOTE FOR 11 OR 12 PLEASE POST IT BELOW!!!

[ Guidelines/Rules ]
          ☞ Costume must be on your avi.
          ☞ Bloodlust and I are taking screen caps of participants, so once we message you, feel free to change back to you avi prior,
          ☞ The participants are listed below, and are anonymous. Only the crew will know who is who.
          ☞ Crew is allowed to enter the contest.
          ☞ EVERYONE is welcome to vote.
          ☞ The end date for submitting an avi is currently undecided.
          ☞ If you wish to submit more than one avi, please message me. We are still in discussion about whether or not more than one entry is allowed.
          ☞ Any questions? Go ahead and ask away in this thread.
          ☞ Feel free to chat in this thread.
          ☞ Follow the Gaia TOS.
          1st Place Prize: Flynn's booty!
          2nd Place Prize: 30k
          3rd Place Prize: 10k

[ Participants ]
          xxRemilia Scarlet Outfit xxxxMy First Day on Gaia xxcccxAngel of FatexxxxxxxMistress Knight From Hellxxx Candy Corn Girl
          1.) User Imagexxx 2.) User Image xxx 3.) User Imagexxx 4.) User Imagexxx 5.)User Image

xxThe Lord's True Self xxxxxxxxx Sapphire Assassin of the NightxxxxxPirate QueenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDecay Demon of Seduction
          6.) User Image xxxxx 7.) User Imagexxxxx 8.)User Imagexxxxx 9.) User Image
          Kim Possiblexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          10.) User Imagexxxxx 11.)User Imagexxxxx12.) User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 am
          I vote 12. No offense but I'm not really feeling any of these avatars...well at least not for halloween. I kinda feel iffy about Remilia Scarlet...Angel of Fate...well I like it but not as a halloween outfit. 9 interests, as does 8 but the rest of them...they make me...feel something although I'm not sure what. The Kim Possible one is adorable, but it could use some work...12 is the best one for Halloween. It's sexy, but creepy at the same time, without scary the daylights out of me.

So, again, I vote 12 for the win.

In any case, that's my vote, and it feels good to be the most inactive member being the first person to post here.

Anywho, for whoever reads this could ya'll please look at my Halloween Avatar search found here. I can't seem to decide what I want my avatar to look like on Halloween. So far it seems that Hell's Feline is top dog, followed by Vengeful Spirit's Lament.

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:37 pm
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

I totally understand what you mean. However, this is simply a Halloween costume contest, not a Halloween themed costume contest. It's basically just the avatar arena. I lot of people on Gaia can't afford to make their avatars close to being Halloween theme because of the MP inflation. So it's simply just a costume contest. Sorry if It sounds like I'm coming off as rude or what not. I'm not. I'm simply explaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:46 am
Weesey
quote]
          Weesey, I've talked with you enough to know that you're not a rude person. That's fault for assuming that Halloween contest meant Halloween costume. I mean some of them looked like they were going in the general Halloween area, so I assumed...anywho, if that's the case, then I'm in the middle between 12 and 3.

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

iCandy Coated Suicide

Perfect Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 pm
Congratulations to those who won this.!~ heart

I had fun entering in my Kim Possible outfit so much I used it for my avatar in a couple other websites as well as dressed up as her for Halloween! whee

See you guys around! 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:03 pm
I like 12
So sinister
>:3

Kittennice

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games