Reply Gaia online high school
I NEED HELP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:47 pm
OKAY SO! I have been crushing on this guy in my theater class since day one when we had to do an exercise to hold hands
and stare into each other eyes. In a way, he looks like Aaron Thompson when he had straight hair in Anges, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging. And I
think he likes me too because, I mean, he put up with me this far, right? He always want to be partners with me in Theaters, we have each other
numbers, and he waits for me sometimes in the hallway, and we have so much in common! SUDDENLY, MY FRIENDS ARE DOING SOMETHING
BECAUSE THERE'S ALL THESE GUYS IN LINE OR SOMETHING TO ASK ME OUT OR WHATEVER! They tried to hook me up with one of my friends
who is like a brother to me, but he likes to be too pervy with me. So now he's flirting with me again. UGH. And then my other friend told the other guy to
ask me to Homecoming, so now he's flirting with me, squeezing my sides because I jump when people do that. FRIDAY! I've been asked out by this
random guy in my Biology class, in a note, but I said no because I didn't know him very well. JUST NOW! A guy asked me out, a different one, who
has been my friends for two years! I mean, he always jokes around with me, saying that I'm sexy and stuff, and I thought he was just kidding! YA KNOW!
FRIENDS! BUT HE ASKED ME OUT! I SAID I WILL THINK ABOUT IT! CAUSE I AM A NICE PERSON AND THEY ALL JUST THINK I'M
ADORABLE! I DON'T KNOW WHY!

BUT GUYS!

THE THEATER GUY! JHFDKFHDJSKFDHSJFKDS *Gross sobbing*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:56 pm
I sorta understand how that feels. All the boys who like me, like me as a rebound. My friend dated this slut once and I helped him get through it but he ended up liking me!! And there was this other boy(lets call him boy 2) dated the same girl but they had like an on and off thing and when they finally broke up, he ended up liking me! This happened all last year. So then, this year I thought boy 2 was over me but NOPE! he was asking one of my friends for advice on how to ask me out! He kept trying to set up a meeting but they didn't work so in the end, he just asked me in the hallway. I said no and thought he gave up. But I hung out with some friends after school and one of them(the one he was asking advice from) got a call from him. My other friends heard the news and were playing pass the phone until one of them asked if he loved me and he agreed! I was in shock for about 3 hours and they wouldn't stop talking about it.  

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:18 pm
Theater guy all the way hun!
Just go for it.
Ask him out, take control.
Or in other words; take the bull by the horns.
Okay, now that I think about it that sounded gross.
xD
But you get the jist.
Anyways though sweetie, good luck. c:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:04 pm
dijcat
Theater guy all the way hun!
Just go for it.
Ask him out, take control.
Or in other words; take the bull by the horns.
Okay, now that I think about it that sounded gross.
xD
But you get the jist.
Anyways though sweetie, good luck. c:

Holy crap, like, today, we sit together in Theater class, right? And it's not the desk and seat crap - no. It's just chairs that's outlined into a U around the classroom for a big open space in the middle. As he, another friend, and I were doing a short thing of Pinocchio, and, like, after the play, we were laughing because everyone took the play as some sort of sick, pervy thing xD And then we were just basically touching shoulders and he was just so nice to me and we were laughing and GAH. But I don't know if he likes me or if he has a girlfriend or WHAT!  

Monsterrz

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:18 pm
Monsterrz

Awe, that's so cute.
Shucks. c:
Welll just casually mention homecoming and ask if
he's going with anyone. xD
That's what I would do.
But anyways.
Everything about this theater kid just sounds so adorable.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:24 am
dijcat

OMFG
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
So, he added me on Facebook! I accepted his friend request!

On his Facebook? It doesn't say that he's in a relationship! Now I can't be positive, but at least it's something, right!?!??! AJHFDFKHDSF

Monsterrz

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff