Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image
Nos glided slowly in the cold air feeling like it was perhaps a horrible way to die. Frozen to death would not be a pretty way to go, still there were foxes who lived this far north and he had his flames so it wasn’t like he was going to die like they might if they weren’t careful. A spot of blue caught his eye perhaps it was the bright offset from the white but Nos glided down toward what he realized was a phim. Grinning he decided he was going to have some fun. He didn’t need to make deals all the time but finding them where he could was always such a sweet challenge.

Dar was making impressions in the snow to make a story to show Celeen later. He was half way through when a shadow crossed over him and landed in the middle of the beginning scene Dar had been working on. He watched as the snow impressions melted into nothing as the new fox had black flames on his paws. Looking up he saw a golden mask on a deava and was rather disappointed about his story but figured it wasn’t to big a loss since he could always make it again for Celeen later. “Hello there.” Dar gave the stranger a happy perky smile. He was a kind fox to all other foxes and had never been taught prejudice or distaste of any kind. To him all foxes were nice unless they proved otherwise themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

Celen was hard at work once again. Not that she minded it to much because it was what was needed to be done to survive. But now she was working double time because she was working hard to make sure not only she survived but that her companion Dar the phim survived as well. While the boy was sweet he really didn't know how to be rough when need be so it had Celen going over time. She was working on making a new den for the both of them.

It worried her to make such a big den though. For it meant that in order for Celen to have the heat and warmth of her old den Dar would have to be there every night to take up the renaming space. But she built it any way and as quick as she could. Time was everything out here and Dar was down below doing something that she didn't know. She didn't want to leave him to long.

wc: 168  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:21 pm
Friendly and nice. Well this was a fun change of pace for the blood stained deava. “Hello to you as well.” He bowed his head. “I’m afraid I’m really used to this area of the world. Perhaps you could tell me about some of the sights?” He smiled warmly trying to get to know this phim so as to see the best possible way to find out his desires and therefore the bases for a deal. He kept his flames back and wings tucked back under his cloak. He felt he looked far less intimidating that way. Most didn’t seem to mind when he traveled and spoke with others like that. The blood stains were harder to hide but he could always blame them as being part of his coat pattern to those who weren’t that observant.

Dar smiled and tilted his head one ear flopping far to the side. “I wish I could help you but I’m pretty new to all of the north myself. I’m Dar by the way. If it weren’t for Celeen I would have been frozen to death by now from a blizzard.” He looked up at the sky. “Still most of the land is pretty much how you see it from the air I think so if you really wanted to find something a short flight would point anything of interest out. There is a tribe up north a bit more. I do know that much.” He looked back the pretty gold mask. “So who are you and why do you wear a mask?”  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:23 am
Celen had finally finished the new den. It took all morning and most of the early afternoon but she had finally done it. Stretching and letting out a yawn she let some of the tension in her muscles ease. She glanced down to where Dar was and noticed a Daeva. It made her fur stand on end and put her on the protective side. Fur bristling she was on the move. She ran and jumped from place to place down the mountain side.

She then full out ran to Dar hoping to get there before something bad happened.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items