Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Long Lost Legends(OPEN!!! :3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:30 pm
Viper 9000

Khira's touch made her children kick after being rudely being wakened, but with a gentle rub from their mother they quieted down. She rose and took a seat across from her. She shuffled the cards and dealed a hand for both of them. "By the way, Didn't catch your name. Names Guinevere." The paladin extended a hand warmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

(Shes ALIVE! ALIVE! http://viper9000.deviantart.com/art/Khira-the-Krusher-w-color-417460821 heart heart heart )

"Khira." The female rinotauren crossbreed replied, taking the paladin's hand and giving it a quick shake while still making to keep the cards in her other hand secret.

(I couldn't stop laughing at the picture that just popped into my head of our two characters sitting around a table playing a game like Go-Fish. xD)  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:14 pm
(Didn't Imagine her like that but thats cool!)
Viper9000

"Got any aces?" Guen asked as she took a bite of some of he food. She did have to hand it to the bartender the food was pretty good and if she weren't encombered a drink would be nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:53 pm
Stardust Drifter

PrincessLeafra

"That was rather lucky of you miss, a wound such as that didn't look too good, and that was without taking a look at it." The saytre walked over to the once injured Su'malli and the warrior. "Oh but it is easy to forget one's manners sometimes, Kesh is the name."  

dargoz8

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 am
Fallen Akari-chan

(Yeah neither did I at first, but I like the way she came out looking.)

Khira grudgingly handed over the ace she had. "Got any 3s?" She returned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:50 pm
Viper 9000

Guen shook her head. "Go fish." She told her as she took a bite of food.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:10 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Grumbling under her breath, the rhinotauren reaches for the deck of cards and adds another card to her hand. Here she was, an experienced brawler and gambler, losing a simple game like Go Fish. "At least there no money riding on this children's game..." Khira thought to herself as she wet her lips with a draught from her tankard of ale.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:52 pm
Viper 9000

Noticing her companions grumbling, Guen smiled. "Well, perhaps you'd like to switch it up a little my dear. Guen grinned as she pulled out her money purse and layed a few coins down. "Blackjack? Its been a while from when I last played and Bartender dear would you get my friend here another ale? She looks like she needs it!"  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:17 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Khira nodded approvingly. "Logically I should say no as it appears my luck has deserted me for the evening but my purse is fat from yestarday's winnings. I'll be happy to humor you." Khira replied, matching the paladin's bet with coins from her belt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:16 pm
Viper 9000

Guen dished out the cards between the pair taking a look at her own before she discarded a few. "go ahead." She smiled as the bartender placed a mug before the half rhinoren.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:43 am
Fallen Akari-chan

Taking a long drink from the offered ale, the half rhinotaren eyeballed the cards in her hand, an eight and a six. "Hit me." She replies.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff