{Condor}Butter and Toast{Glory}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 pm
(Random title) This is an RP between Condor and I. Please, DO NOT POST!

The Condor Candle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Madden sat in the basement of her house, with a paint brush in one hand, staring aimlessly at the blank canvas. "I'm all out of ideas." Her orange cat hopped up on the table beside her and purred, trying to get her attention. "Not now Lily. I'm trying to think." The cat meowed in response. Irritated enough as it was with the blank and boring canvas that mocked her, reminding her too much of her life, she turned around to point the paint brush at the cat and accidentally flicked green paint on to his fur. Knitting her eyebrows together, her eyes twinkled as she picked up some more paint and flicked it at the cat. Blue, red, green and yellow now covered the cat and Madden put her hands on her hips. This was definitely the strangest thing she had ever done, but when inspiration hits her, nothing can stop her. Retreating back to the empty canvas, she took her paint brush and swirled it around using different strokes and attempting to bring her painted cat to life on the canvas.

Half an hour had gone by when her twin brother came down the stairs. Not making a sound, he crept down to the basement and peered over her shoulder to get a good look. When Madden felt something breathing on her, she jumped. "Jesus!" She cried. "No. Just me. But the resemblance is astounding, don't you think?" Madden rolled her eyes, then continued putting the finishing touches on her painting. Her twin, Ciro, scratched that back of his head as he looked at the poor creature dripping wet with paint. "You...painted the cat?" He asked, knowing very well what the answer would be. "It was an accident I swear." She said, almost apologetically. Ciro smirked. Only his sister was this creative. "I'm going shopping for the prom this week. Are you still not going?" He asked. Madden sighed a bit, standing back from the painting. "I have no intentions of going..."

OOC: I hope this is alright?

The Condor Candle

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out