11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 pm
Xynil -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image

Tokemi Yamauchi

Tokemi, a Johto native originally born and raised in Blackthorn City, woke up in her home away from in Opelucid City. She stretched her slim 5'7 frame and ran a hand through her lengthy pink hair. She showered and dressed herself in the traditional outfit she wore which made her like she was the protector of a shrine which honored a Legendary Pokemon. Running out of her house fitting her belt with six pokeballs on it, she grabbed one, press the button and out came her prized flyer, a male Salamence. Hopping onto his back, the dragon trainer tapped his sides lightly with her boots and he took off into the sea of clouds toward her destination, the place her rival lived in. This person may have been a friendly rival but was a rival nonetheless, they were always challenging each other constantly.

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rutly snoozed in the breeze, his hair and the grass around him rustling. Soon enough, the slender male was shaken awake by a freezing nudge. Of course, it was Frosslass, trying to remind him that he can't miss his plans for today. "Alright, alright, I'm up." The male moaned as he scratched his head, lifting up his torso and sitting criss-cross. Rutly stood after easing his eyes, and then made his way towards Mahogany town. Frosslass gracefully floated behind him, following him.

Xynil -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image

Tokemi Yamauchi

Salamence made the long flight back home to Johto, Tokemi had seen all the new dragon types she needed to so it was for her to head back home and landed in Mohagony Town in front of the local Souvenir Shop, the only place in the region which sells the novelty Rage Candy Bars. After picking up one of the bars, she recalled her Salamence that waited outside for her to come out. It was then that she then began to head up toward the Lake of Rage having heard of a Red Gyarados appearing there.

The Condor Candle

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Rutly took a bite from a left over candy bar he pulled from his bag. He gave a small piece to Wisp, the Frosslass that hovered close by, which let out a haunting cry of delight, right before Rutly recalled her into her pokeball. "I'm going to need you, Fen. Come on out." The male said as another pokeball rolled off his fingertips. With a flash of light, out came a tall feraligator. As they walked towards Mahogany town, Rutly heard a familiar voice recalling her ally. "Oh? Tokomi!" The male shouted, never getting her name right. "What are you doing here? Oh, you are heading towards the Lake of Rage. I see what your after."

Xynil -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

Tokemi Yamauchi

Hearing a familiar voice missing the proper pronunciation of her name by a letter, Tokemi knew exactly called out to her. She looked back at the male who was her friendly rival and having known her for quite some time, it was obvious to himself what she was after. In case it wasn't clear though, she confirmed it. "That Red Gyarados is mine." Confident in herself, she pressed on toward the lake until she was there and instead of her Salamence, Ace, she released her male Garchomp, Scar from his pokeball. "Now, where is that Red Gyarados?" Her eyes shifted around but there was no sight of it so she needed a plan. "Scar, use Stone Edge and aim into the water." Rock shards appeared circling around the Garchomp, they then launched into the water.

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Rutly walked up behind the female and her large dragon friend. "You're never going to anger a Gyrados like that. You'll have to make a bigger ruckus. Like so~" The male said, picking up another of his pokeballs. "Come on out!" The make said, throwing it up into the air, the ball opened with a floudh of light, and out came a roar like grinding metal. It was Rutly's most trusted pokemon, and friend. They had been partners forever. "Steelix, use Hyper beam at the center of the lake!" Rutly commanded, Steelix Delivering. A giant colorful lazer blew towards the lake at blinding speed, causing a huge water explosion that quickly calmed down. Now he waited.

Xynil -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:40 am
User Image

Tokemi Yamauchi

Using Stone Edge had failed and Tokemi had another idea. It seemed that Rutly had read her mind though. She was going to have her Hydreigon use Hyper Beam just as his Steelix had just done. He just saved her some of the work so she nodded to him and smiled as thanks before stepping closer to the lake edge and looking into the water. Then suddenly, a streak of red shot out of it and there was the Red Gyarados she was waiting for. She recalled Garchomp, then drew another pokeball. "It's your turn Tempest! Use Thunderpunch! Hit the water!" Her female Dragonite obeyed and the electricity spread through out the water and shocked the Gyarados into submission. No doubt, this was her strongest pokemon of all. She grew with her just a Dratini and look at her now. It was no time for reminiscing though as she threw a Net Ball at the Gyarados and it moved once, twice, three times and she had caught the red beast. The ball came back to her and she fixed it onto her belt.

The Condor Candle

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Rutly climbed onto the heavy metal pokemon, sitting on top of its head. "Well, that was a fun little adventure. You have yourself a new rare pokemon, I don't think I can let myself fall behind just yet. I'm going to get myself a rare pokemon. Just you wait." The male said as he stood up on steelix. "I'm going yo find a better pokemon than you!" The male said being cocky.

Xynil -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image

Tokemi Yamauchi

With the use of new technology, another net ball holding her Kingdra, Alastair was beamed back to the Pokemon Storage System along with a a dusk ball holding a friend's Deino she volunteered to train so it would behave better. Meanwhile, her rival's overconfident never ceased to amaze the pink-haired girl. Tokemi smirked in return to his statement. "I'll have to find a second rare pokemon to fill up my sixth slot then." Meet me here when you're done so we can have a six on six battle." With that, she took off with the high hopes of finding another elusive water type, the beautiful Milotic named Venus to match her new Gyarados, Neptune.

The Condor Candle

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:58 pm

"I guess thats our qeueu buddy, lets go." Rutly said as the giant Steelix turned and slithered away with him on top, standing. The male turned and shouted, " I'll have to best team ever! You, Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Even Champions will fear me!" Soon after, he and his large pokemon were gone.

Rutly set his signts first on a legend he heard as a child; The Legend of the Rapid Tyranitar. Rutly knew the story word for word, and he knew it had to be true, a Tyranitar that knew Electric type attacks as well as regular attacks, and speed that rivaled even a dragonite. It was his first target.

Xynil -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:38 am
User Image

Tokemi Yamauchi

Tokemi would not allow herself to be stood up, unlike her rival, she didn't have to make the best team ever in her eyes as it mostly complete just needing the addition of the elusive and beautiful Milotic. Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon were her main powerhouses. Tracking a Milotic would not be easy though in the wild, the pre-evolution of it, Feebas is common but a fully-evolved Milotic not the same deal. "It is time to go to Whirl Islands." She hopped onto her Salamence's back and flew over there landing on a nearby island outside of the surrounding whirlpools.

The Condor Candle

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas