Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:19 am
Chi Kamisori

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 pm
Racist Zebra

I dunno if you wanted me to make a character or not, but I'm going to make a simple one anyway.

User Image
Name: Kelsi Wright

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jeremiah Finley
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 pm
Racist Zebra

Kelsi sat in her room, bored, yet again. Every night seemed to be this way. A sigh parted from her lips as she looked over at her book case. She had read every single book on there, and hasn't been able to go to the library lately. All she ever did was read, since she never had anything else to do. Ever. She propped her head up on her hands. Letting her thoughts drift, Kelsi started thinking about the school hottie, Jeremiah. Of course, she had always liked him a little. He was popular with everyone. And he never talked to her. 'It doesn't matter.' she always thought to herself. Suddenly, her phone buzzed. She picked it up and it was an unknown number. Unsure if she wanted to answer or not, she clicked the green button. "Hello?"  

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:23 pm
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A RATHER NICELY built arm could be seen hanging off the edge of the bed as the sun began filtering into Jeremiah's room. It felt nice on his back as he laid there, still sound asleep. This guy could sleep through the world ending, wake up sometime after and still call one of his friends for a beer later that night. Or well, he use to be able too. The freshness of his break up with his long time girl was still there, but he took it day by day. It had been a couple months, but the b***h still liked to show up and miraculously have forgotten something and needed to come get it. Every time he felt a little better. But... Jeremiah was getting more use to it. Anything he found that was remotely Deana's now, he set in a box outside of his apartment door.

If it got stolen, so be it. She'd come back for it at some point. If not at all.

Yet, on this fine evening, Jeremiah had slept peacefully for the first time in a month or so. Until his phone began buzzing next to his head. Groaning, he lifted his other arm, the one that had been safely tucked under the blankets with his warm body, patting around on the bed with the device in question. His fingers brushed the cool screen once or twice before he finally grabbed it, sliding his thumb across the screen, bringing the cool phone to his warm ear. "H-Hello?" He yawned into the phone, not quiet ready to move and get up. No, he was quiet comfortable. Until the person on the other end spoke.

"Jer, are you hungover?" The snide, unhidden amusement in her voice made his eyes open, and she used the nickname he hated most in the world. Deana new it bothered him. "Because if you are, Mickie will kick your a** again." Jesus, and just when he thought things where looking the ******** up. Groaning again, Jeremiah rolled over onto his back, not caring that his blanket was now under him and not covering his bare body. What? The man liked to sleep in the nude when he was alone. Not a crime.

"No, Deana, I had been asleep." He said in a monotone, wondering what she forgot this time. Might as well ask. "So, what in the seven levels of Hell did you forget now?" Jeremiah asked bluntly, not even wanting to bother to beat around the bush. Getting up, he walked into his bathroom, lifted the seat on his toilet and began to use it. Ahhh, sweet relief.

On the other end, Deana made a disgusted sound. "JEREMIAH! Are you taking a piss while on the phone with me?!" She half yelled. Smirking against the phone, Jeremiah shook twice when he was finished, then flushed as he moved to the sink, washing his hands. A bit childish, maybe, but he was having fun with it. When she got no answer and only sounds in reply, Deana let out an annoyed sigh. "I left my physics book behind, and a couple of shirts. I need them." When she meant 'shirts', she meant his shirts. Rolling his eyes as he walked back into his room, Jeremiah frowned, looking around for his clothes.

"Yeah, the book you can have back, but you're not taking any more of my shirts." He heard her suck in a breath, getting ready to argue with him, but Jeremiah wasn't in the mood. "Look, Deana, I've been pretty nice about letting you come in and out to get your s**t, but frankly, I'm over it now. Get the damn book and leave me alone. Forget about me, my number and everything else." And with that, he ended the call. Turning off his phone, he tossed it on the bed, getting on his hands and knees to look under the bed, which is where he had shoved the book when he found it the other day.

Pulling out the book, he skimmed through it as he stood up. Shrugging, he walked out of his room, down the hall to his living room, across the living room and to the door. Opening the door, he set the book on his welcome mat. Closing the door behind him, Jeremiah now focused now where he left his clothes. Mentally retracing his steps, it hit him.

He'd gone for a run after having a few drinks last night. And left his clothes in the meadow. Lovely. Sighing, Jeremiah walked back into his room, looking for how he got in. Probably through his window since his keys where with his clothes. Though, it didn't explain why his phone was with him. The things you do when drunk.

Jeremiah opened his window and climbed out to sit on the fire escape as he looked down at the ground below him. Underneath the metal bars stood his friend Aaron, blonde haired, muscular, popular. Aaron looked up and squinted at his friend.

"Yo! Jer, come down here, we gotta talk. I have a fun list of things to do." Aaron yelled, cupping his hands around is mouth.

Jeremiah raised an eyebrow. "What kind of list?"

"Just get the dorkiest girl you can as a partner for it, alright? Then meet me with her at the park. Mark will be there too!"

And with that, the conversation was ended. Jeremiah ran a hand through his chestnut hair as he watched his blonde friend walk away towards the park. Even through the dark evening he could still see him. The boy reached into his jean pockets and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He put the cigarette between his lips and lit it, then took a drag of smoke from it. He slid both the lighter and cigarette pack into his pocket, and went back into his apartment to retrieve his phone.

Dorkiest girl, huh? He went through his over five-hundred contact list and finally his eyes rested upon one name that stood out; Kelsi Wright. She was kinda cute, but not popular enough in the least to be seen with him. The only reason he had her number was in case of some state of emergency that he became her science partner or something. He hit the "Send" button and listened to the dial tone. When she finally picked up, he breathed some, then replied.

"Hey, is this Kelsi? Well, if it is, this is Jeremiah Finley. Look, the guys and I are hanging out at the park tonight and I wanted to see if you could tag along." He spoke into the phone, followed by taking another drag off of his cigarette.

Chi Kamisori

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff