Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:51 am
dijcat
Post nig.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:03 am
Racist Zebra

User ImageUser Image

Kelsey was sitting in her room curling her hair. It was the day of Prom and she had an amazing date. She just moved back to her hometown and no one has seen her yet except for her date. Kelsey finished curling her hair and then started pinning it up in the desired hairstyle. Applying some makeup, she was finished and got up to go over to the bed. Her dress was laying in cream colored bag, smiling at it, she unzipped the zipper. Pulling out the silver and pink high low dress, she stripped off her running bright blue shorts and her tank top. Stepping her feet into the dress, she zipped the small zipper up in the back. Slipping her feet into the silver heels she had at the end of her bed, she strapped them onto her feet and checked her hair in the mirror one last time and with a smile she grabbed her clutch purse. Sitting in her room a couple moments later, she heard a doorbell. Her mom yelled up the stairs that she'll get it. Kelsey heard the door open and a man step into her house. She knew it was her date Andrew, and she couldn't help but smile. Quickly walking back over to her vanity, she applied her lip gloss and then she left her room, closing the door behind her.

Her parents weren't wealthy, but it may look like it by the looks of their house. The whole thing is that her grandparents were dirty rich and left them their house when they died. It had that spiral staircase, that her mom loved so much. See the thing is, is that her mom is a interior designer and she loves to decorate their house all the time. Kelsey held onto the railing of the spiral staircase as she walked down it, her heels clicking as she did so. Once halfway down the stairs, her mom looked at her and just smiled, her dad walked into the room and was just at awe at his baby girl. Andrew then turned to look at her and you could practically tell his jaw wanted to drop to the floor. She smiled and once she reached the bottom of the stairs. Her mom started taking some pictures and taking so many. "Mom, mom.. That's enough," she said with a laugh. Her mom nodded her head and shoved them out the door.

Once out the door, they got into the car and drove to the school. Once at the school, they got out and walked inside.

ooc; this post sucks, cause I was watching a movie and got sidetracked. xD

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King stood in front of the mirror, messing with the tie. God damn thing wouldn't go on. Flustered, the boy dropped the tie on the bureau and sighed, keeping from running his hand through his hair. He looked in the mirror, meeting his own eyes. It was his senior year. His senior prom. Where had all the years gone? Looking down at the analog clock that sat near the mirror, his heart dropped. Thirty minutes until he had to go pick up Chelsea. Determined, King took the tie into his hands and tied it like he would with a shoe lace. Yeah, he was just that bad with anything he didn't know how to do right.

About fifteen minutes later, after situating his tuxedo and fancy shoes on, he walked down the stairs, carrying the flowers he was planning to give to Chelsea. His mother saw him and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"OH, my little boy! Growing up so fast---- what did you do to your tie? Come here and let me fix that for you."

King laughed some as his mother approached him, fixing the tie into the proper way. It was only a few seconds, too. King sighed and his mother laughed in return, knowing he couldn't have done it himself, and that showed. Stepping back, his mother held up the camera. "Say cheese!"

"Cheese." King said, his perfect and bright smile lighting up the room. You could see on his mother's face how she wished he had Chelsea with him. Speaking of her... "Mom, I have to go pick up Chelsea now." He spoke, looking at the clock, noticing how there were only ten minutes left. It was a good thing she lived down the street.

"OH yes! Of course. Make sure her mother gets pictures of you two for me."

"Will do, mom." King replied, then walked out the door, carrying the flowers with him. He got into the driver's door of his car and revved up the engine, then drove to Chelsea's house. When he got there, just as he got out of the car, Chelsea walked out of her house, wearing her dress. God, she looked beautiful, but it'd looked like she'd been crying. "Chelsea... What's wrong?" He asked as she neared him.

You could hear more tears forming as she looked up at him, he being 6'3 and her 5'2. "I... I can't go..."

King raised an eyebrow, a bit startled. "What do you mean you can't go? You're all dressed up and everything! You look beautiful."

Just then, another car pulled up in the driveway, and Chelsea's face showed pure fright. King turned to look, and out came a man the same height as him, wearing his own tuxedo and carrying a bouquet of flowers that was much bigger than the one's King had.

"I mean... I can't go with you, King. I'm breaking up with you."

His heart sank, and he turned to look at the man that was standing by his car, obviously waiting for Chelsea. He looked like a college kid. He looked back at Chelsea and threw the white roses down on the ground. "Whatever Chelsea. I've heard so much about you, but I thought within our three month relationship you would have changed. Guess I was wrong."

And with that, King turned on his heel and quickly got into his car, then drove off. He didn't even know if he wanted to go to prom now. No. It was his senior year, and even if he didn't have a date, he was still going to go.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Once Andrew parked the car, he fixed his tuxedo jacket and walked over to the passenger door and opened the door for her. With a smile, Kelsey took his hand and got out of the car. Wrapping her arm through his, she smiled and they walked through the parking lot. Once the school lights came into view, she got nervous.. like really nervous. What if nobody remembered her? What if she ran into some past enemies? Or what if no one liked her anymore? She started walking slowly and Andrew turned around and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Are you okay Kelsey?" Kelsey tore her gaze from the bright lights of inside and looked at the blonde male. She nodded her head and smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. Come on, let's go." She continued walking again, and he smiled.

Once they were inside, people all turned and looked at Kelsey. Some people were in disgust, thinking she was some girl who was out of town slut. Kelsey let out a sigh and Andrew took her to a table. Kelsey sat down and looked around for some people she recognized. The dark haired female knew she would know some people, but she also knew that barely anyone would recognize her. That was the beauty of going through a total transformation. Kelsey used to be this rolling in the dirt, fighting with the boys tomboy. But now she's this trend setter, girly girl beauty queen. But Kelsey liked both; her past personality and her present one too. Andrew looked down at the female with a smile. "Would you like something to drink?" Kelsey looked back up at the male with a smile on her pink glossy lips. "Yes please," she said as she nodded her head. Andrew bent down and kissed her forehead, Kelsey closed her eyes and watched the handsome male walk away.

As Andrew was gone, she had some girl come up to her and sit in the seat across from her. "You're Kelsey Conner aren't you?" Kelsey raised an eyebrow and looked over at the petite redhead. "Do I know you?" The girl nodded her head and proceeded to say, "Yeah, my name is Ariel McCormick.. we used to be super close." As Ariel was talking, Kelsey's eyes got wider and nodded her head. "Omg! Ariel! You look so different. You look so pretty." The girl smiled, happy that the dark haired female recognized her. "So glad you remember me. Are you with anyone? And thank you, you look absolutely stunning." Kelsey smiled and looked around for Andrew since she asked did she come with anyone. Kelsey spotted the blonde male, getting them drinks. "Him. Over there." Ariel turned around and looked at Andrew. "Ooo, he's cute. Have fun tonight. And I'll talk to you later." The girl got up and started to walk away, but came back and leaned on the palms of her hands onto the table. "Oh and if you don't have dinner plans for afterwards, you can come with my date and I and a couple other couples." Kelsey nodded her head and smiled at Ariel. "Sounds good. I'll be sure to tell Andrew." The red head then walked away and disappeared into the dancing crowd. Kelsey then looked around for Andrew once more and saw that he was talking to a group of guys. Not that she minded, she was happy he was enjoying his Senior Prom. The dark haired female then continued to look around for some people she knew.

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:24 am
User Image

The car pulled to a stop in the student parking, and King was just glad enough that someone had reserved his spot for him. He was, after all, a popular kid. But apparently he was stupid enough to think that Chelsea Danburg would change for him, but no, she got the popular ego, which he would crumble tonight somehow. That was something that'd changed about King over the years. He'd become manipulative and black mailing, but most people deserved it.

He stepped out of the car and adjusted his tuxedo, followed by closing his car door. He pressed his lips tightly together as he walked up onto the school grounds, and looked around him, seeing all the couples together. Girls dressed in pink and blue frilly dresses and boys dressed in the casual black and white tuxedos. As King neared the building, he could hear music blasting from inside where the dance part was, not so much as the place where everyone was sitting down and chatting. He looked the wrong way, because there he saw Chelsea walk towards the punch table. He quickly turned and walked to the other portion of the seating room.

A friend came up to him and sat down across from him. "Yo, where's Chelsea?" King flicked his head up and nodded toward her, where she was standing with that guy. "With that kid." His friend turned his head and made a disgusted face. "What a stupid slut. Hey, come on now man. It's prom night. We'll get you a piece of a**." King laughed shortly and shook his head. "Nah. It's fine. I shouldn't break some other guy's heart like she did mine." And just as he said that, his eyes locked on a girl talking to Ariel. "Who is that?" He asked his friend, pointing to Kelsey. His friend looked over and shrugged. "Dunno, but she came with Andrew."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kelsey ended up sitting by herself for a few more moments before Andrew came back with two cups of punch. Setting one down in front of her, she smiled. "Thanks" She took a drink from it and listened to the music. Wiggling in her seat a little bit to the beat of the song. Andrew wrapped his arm over her shoulders and leaned into her ear. "Do you want to dance?" Kelsey smiled and nodded her head. Standing up, Kelsey took his hand and took him out to the dance floor. Immediately his hand went to her lower back and she wrapped one arm around his neck and started swaying to the beat once again. He then took her hand and spun her around. Since they were close to the tables, she spun into a table with a dark haired boy and another male. She placed her palms on the table to regain her balance. She looked over to the dark haired male, King. Looking really closely at him, she squinted her eyes. "Do I know you? You look really familiar. I'm Kelsey Conner by the way." She smiled at King, but then Andrew came back over to her. Placing a hand on her lower back, he looked down at Kelsey. "Hey, you okay?" Kelsey nodded her head at Andrew, but then looked back down at King. "See you whenever." She smiled at him, but then left the table and started dancing again with Andrew.

Racist Zebra

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas