Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:42 am
Monsterrz
a small town girl was hired on a ranch to work for this big rich family that has a lot of drama issues for the outside animals. Eventually, the son grows to like the worker more and more as she does to him. And it's like they tip toe around each other, friends say that they obviously like each other, etc. Something cute and gushy. cx

Post c;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:45 am
User Image
User Image
HOW CAN YOU ◞ !SEE⇡ INTO MY EYES 「LIKE : ❛open DOORS██
Leading you DOWNinto my - - corexxxx
WHERE I*VE ⇡BECOME❞ SO ◣NUMB◥ WITHOUT A SOUL ▪▪ ↻
MY SPIRITS`✦◟ SLEEPING ┊ 【 somewhere cold
( ↺ ) u n t i l x y o u x f i n d ■■ IT THERE AND !LEAD IT' BACK HOME

Michelle was walking out to the animals early in the morning, like her job says she has to do. She's been working for this big, rich family who owns most of this small town with another equally vastly family. But, in a way, it's like these two families are out for blood, always at war, wanting to be better than the other. So either way, they both hate each other. Michelle often wonder what it would be like to work for the other family, but she actually knew that she wouldn't meet one of the sons that she works for. At first, Michelle was caught by the other brother's eye, as she thought he was cute. But then the other brother, the one she actually crushes on, grew to have her attention more and more everyday.

Michelle walked into the saddles where the horses were and smiled when she heard the clicks of the hoofs tap against the ground. Her hair was up into a nice, tight ponytail while she wore a jacket that hugged her curves and arm to prevent her from becoming cold. The air had that heavy feeling to it, but that is most likely because it was pretty early in the morning. There was one cry of a horse in the back that caught Michelle's attention. Feeling her smile grow even more, Michelle casually jogged down to the end and looked at the brown horse that stood out to her, though he looked like a normal horse. But this one stood out to her. "Hey, Wildfire," said Michelle with a more of a content smile.

After brushing her hand against the horse with a light pat, Michelle bit down on her bottom lip as she tried to picture the day. Maybe she and the son will laugh some more today. Maybe they will actually stand closer today. What if Michelle doesn't even get to see him today? Realizing what she was doing, Michelle sighed and muttered to Wildfire, "I'm going nuts, aren't I?" Michelle took in a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair, biting down on her bottom lip again. High school's over, finally, and Michelle already misses it. But in a way, she didn't want to face her friends after a certain event happened back then right before school ended. Luckily, she's not living in her hometown. Michelle tossed Wildfire one last smile before slowly walking back down to where she was earlier.

User Image

Racist Zebra

Monsterrz

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:31 pm
Racist Zebra

Bump ....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

Chance glared at his new house ---- well his uncle's house; he was staying for a while ---- with a glass stare, his eyes taking in every detail of the building. The gutters were rusted, the house had tan and brown stones decorating the exterior walls, and the roof was an ugly grey color. Disgusting, he thought as he kicked his heel into the grass, where he dug up some dirt. From inside, he could hear his uncle yell at him. It was his uncle's job, after all, to keep this place spick-and-span perfect for his chance at ever getting the job to design country clubs.

Chance liked cities, and here were the reasons why. There were diversities of people, and it didn't really matter if you were a stoner or a drug addict like himself, as there were several others in one classroom. But in an itty bitty little country town, he doubted he could find anyone worth smoking a joint with.

He ran a hand through his thick and musky dark brown hair before he turned his head to the side, looking down the long dirt road that was in front of their driveway. Such a cheap little place they couldn't pave the roads, huh. He pressed his lips together tightly as he dug a hand into his pocket and retrieved his lighter and pack of smokes, then put the cigarette in between his two lips. He quickly lighted it, then tilted his head back, tucking his fingers into his jean pockets.

Looking over to his right, he saw the barn, and also some girl going out to the horse. He twisted his lips, holding the cigarette between his lips and blowing smoke out of the corner of his mouth. He walked over to the horse and patted its side, just as the girl walked away. He squinted his eyes at her. He'd never seen her before, and he didn't like it. "Hey, who do you think you are?" He called after her, staying by the horse, removing the cigarette from his lips.

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces