Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:16 am
User Image
User Image

This is the story of my life
These are the lies I have created

Skylar sat there in the hospital waiting room, worry written in his face. He had just heard that his girlfriend ______ had just gotten into an accident and was now here. This was quite nerve racking simply because they wouldn't let him see her or even tell her how she was. Running a hand through his hair he sighed. Why did this have to happen? Why now of all times? They had been dating for a few years now and Skylar was planning on proposing to her. But he just hoped she was okay right now. He completely forgot about the ring box in his pocket. At the moment all he could think of was her and whether she was safe or not.

{{OCC: This was all I could think of for a start I'm sorry}}

And I swear to god
I'll find myself
In the end

Pokemon Rap

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 am
IcePheonix98

User Image
xxxx If Hope
xxxxxx Dies Now...
xxxxxxx Then what will we have Left?

Serah Leraunt

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

A sound was heard as Serah's eyes slowly opened, she was severely hurt and couldn't remember anything,her hand slowly touched his as her hair red on the tubes that were hooked to her, she had cuts and bruises, a few broken ribs, all she could remember was the accident.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

User Image

I-Joann Joestar-I

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:47 am
User Image
User Image

Skylar sighed once more and looked around the waiting room. With it's white walls and precisely placed furniture he swore he would go crazy if he had to wait any longer. God, why did this have to happen to Serah? Why couldn't they just let him go and see her? Getting up he stepped outside hoping some fresh air would clear his head. Shivering lightly as the cold winter air hit him he continued walking out some. The white snow laying on the ground untouched, undisturbed. Leaning up against one of the cold stone poles and looked up at the blue sky with the occasional white loud drifting by. Peaceful. Not the type of day you would imagine this happening.

{{OCC:}}

And I swear to god
I'll find myself
In the end

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:50 am
IcePheonix98

IcePheonix98

User Image
xxxx If Hope
xxxxxx Dies Now...

Serah Leraunt

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

The nurse came in and checked on her, noticing she was awake she went to the waiting room were skylar was" she's awake" she said with a smile as the doctor came into her room to check her vitals and stuff.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

User Image

I-Joann Joestar-I

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Skylar walked back in brushing the snow off his jacket. Seeing the nurse walk over to him and tell him she was awake he wanted to dash to her room and be with her but couldn't. Following the nurse he cautiously opened the door and smiled over at Serah. Hey babe, how are you doing? he asked unaware of her memory loss.

{{OCC: Sorry it took longer then expected}}

And I swear to god
I'll find myself
In the end

Pokemon Rap

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:41 pm
IcePheonix98

User Image
xxxx If Hope
xxxxxx Dies Now...

Serah Leraunt

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Babe? Why was he calling her bad, she couldn't remember why or who he was, her eyes looked around the room as her hand reached up for his face, she was slightly confused"who are you..?" She said softly

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

User Image

I-Joann Joestar-I

I-Joann Joestar-I

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Skylar smiled as her hand touched his cheek. He was so grateful he was okay, and also very tempted to still propose to her today. Hearing her ask who he was Skylar felt his face drop. She couldn't remember him...why? Skylar, your boyfriend. he said as his voice began to tremble slightly.

{{OCC: I am so very sorry I have just been really busy with school, and my year long project, and other class projects, and AP, senior trip fundraising, etc.}}

And I swear to god
I'll find myself
In the end

Pokemon Rap

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

I-Joann Joestar-I

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:59 pm
IcePheonix98

User Image
xxxx If Hope
xxxxxx Dies Now...

Serah Leraunt

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Serah blinked, she couldn't remember anything even though she tried so hard to" boyfriend..?" She asked him.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Skylar nodded as he heard her say the word boyfriend as it was a forgein term to her. Could she really not remember him? Could it have been because of the accident? If so perhaps she would recover quickly. That would be great. Sitting down in the chair next to the bed he moved it a bit closer to her bed. Skylar hoped she wasn't creeped out at all by the fact that when he told her she had a boyfriend after she woke up. Wanting to take her hand in his he decided against it. Looking over at her Do you really not remember me? he asked trying to mask the pain in his voice.

{{OCC:}}
]

And I swear to god
I'll find myself
In the end

Pokemon Rap

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

I-Joann Joestar-I

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:13 pm
IcePheonix98

User Image
xxxx If Hope
xxxxxx Dies Now...

Serah Leraunt

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Serah smiled some as she would let her hand rest on his" I think I remember.." She frowned some.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

User Image

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas