{Darkness} Vampires & Humans? Nah bro. {Tavian} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i m b e r s t u r t e v a n t

"Do you know what the definition of insanity is?"

════════════════════════════

When his nerves finally calmed down, Timber pulled on a thin red jacket and fixed his chestnut hair before he walked out to where the red-haired girl was sitting. His eyes were still dilated from getting 'jumped,' I guess you could call it. He looked down at her and rubbed the back of his neck, nervously. It'd been a while since he'd taken a girl anywhere, even if it was just to show her around. "You all set?" He smiled delicately, before peering out the window to make sure no one was there to jump him in the dark again.

════════════════════════════

"Doing the same s**t over and over again, expecting it to change."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:19 pm
T a v i a n x -

User Image

Why should I say sorry?

Amethyst's smile returned as Timber walked back over to her, her eyes shining once more with mischief, and a bit of relief. Her eyes peered up to the pool of chocolate that was his eyes, seeing his pupils dilated, causing her smile to falter a bit, seeing he was still shaken. Besides the dilated pupils, she could tell he was nervous by the scent he gave off. Oh. She'd forgotten about her abilities. She hadn't used them for years at a time, mainly because it was so easy to get prey. Just like it would be to get him. Her stomach churned as she eyed his neck, both checking for bite marks -whereas there were none- and admiring it. She snapped out of her thoughts when he spoke once more, her original smile returning as she unconsciously pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Yeah," She arose from her seat, fixing her tucked-in-shirt and adjusting her shorts, "I'm Amethyst by the way.". Once she was sturdy once more, she looked back into his deliciously shaken eyes, finding some pleasure in his fear, and stuck out her hand.
OOC; Amethyst's Outfit

-Laced Autumn

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash