Submit

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:48 pm
I don't where I got the title, but I kind of like it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i m b e r s t u r t e v a n t

"Do you know what the definition of insanity is?"

════════════════════════════

Timber walked up to the gates, looking at the ogre standing his ground. Now he wondered if they were the body guards, or security, for the school itself. "Timber, son of Lucifer." The boy said, pushing loose strands of his brown hair out of his face as the wind swayed it around. The centaur nodded and simply said, "Cabin A 12, rooming with Kerry Aimesly." Timber nodded and shifted the bags over his shoulder and in his right hand. Co-ed dorming? That was something new out of all the schools he's been to. When the gates opened, he gave a sincere smile to the man and walked in. Soon enough, he found his cabin and walked in, thankful it didn't look like ones at normal school dorms; used and bland. In fact, it kind of looked recently refurbished.

Looking around, Timber noticed the different species that stood position, some sitting, some flying, some transporting. There were vampires, shapeshifters, demons (like himself), angels, werewolves, and... humans. Euck, he couldn't stand them. Pathetic fools. However, it was fun to manipulate them sometimes.

Timber listened to the over head voice from the loud speakers, calling for all students to go to the Auditorium for a late tour of the school, just as he had started to unpack. Aww, he didn't even get to meet his new roommate yet. Leaving an open suitcase on the bed, the boy walked back outside and headed for the amphitheater. When he got in there, he noticed groups of guys chatting, laughing, and high fiving. "Basically just like high school." Timber breathed as he sat down in one of the seats, crossing his legs as he awaited the instructions.

(i made it like they're going to a supernatural school okay c: )

"Doing the same s**t over and over again, expecting it to change."

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:09 am
User Image

ℐ e n e s s a ✦ ℋ e d l e y

"there is a hell, believe me i've seen it."

Jenessa walked to the gates and looked up at the ogre. Her eyes a bit wide with fear, but that was quickly gone due to the fact she was aloud on campus. Well even if it was a supernatural school, humans were aloud. Not many, but they were aloud. Her auburn hair covered her face as she tried to speak, but huffed a bit. The chocolate eyes looked at the ogre after fixing her hair. "Jenessa, daughter of Caroline Hedley." She said as the centaur nodded a bit to her. Shifting her weight to the other leg the centaur cleared his throat "Cabin C6 rooming along with Pete Breckinridge" The centaur said before Jenessa nodded slightly, adjusting her bag and walked in. Not to mention she stood out due to her being a human. That was great, being a black sheep. Finding the cabin, she smiled a bit and walked in. It was pretty nice for a supernatural school in her mind.

Looking out the cabin window, she saw all the other races with her. Angels, demons, vampires, werewolves, fallen angels, and much more. She was only a human, like a handful of others here. She liked a lot of the races here, besides demons. They seemed evil, and could possess you, well that what her mother said. She's been told, that a demon possessed her mother to produce a child at the age of seventeen. If it was true or not, she still didn't like them. Maybe they weren't so bad as people say and write about them.

Playing around with her septum piercing, she heard an announcement, and groaned. She's been traveling pretty far to get here, and was exhausted. She sighed and placed her headphones in her bag before sliding her phone in her skinny jeans pocket and walked towards the place they were supposed to meet up. Before walking in, she gave a deep breath "It's okay Jenessa, they are almost just like you." She said to herself before walking in, and looking around. Seeing a spot by a guy, she walked down a bit before looking at him. "Can I sit here?" She asked with a bit of stuttering. Great first impression She thought as people looked at her. She hated being stared at, and did her best to keep from blushing. She knew there was going to bitches in the school, and already heard them whispering about how skinny Jenessa was, then they went on to saying how model looking she was.

"there is a heaven, let's keep it a secret."

T a v i a n x -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 am

Timber looked up, only to be greeted with a babbling female standing before him. He chuckled softly and motioned his head to the seat next to him. "Like I know anyone here. Go ahead, sit. I promise I won't turn you into a pile of ashes." He laughed, then ran a hand through his light brown hair, making sure it was standing up properly, as it was when he left his dorm room. His once over at the girl made him feel safe. Was she an angel? Or maybe she was just a human, ewe.

It was only a few minutes before the auditorium silenced, and the lights dimmed. "Oh, how dramatic." Timber whispered under his breath, rolling his eyes as he looked upon the stage, which soon lit up with the brightest light he'd ever seen. Soon, a male, about the age of fifty, appeared on the stage behind a veil of smoke. What was this guy? A magician? His hair was turquoise and his posture was precise. He didn't match at all, though. His tuxedo was green and his pants yellow, followed by orange shoes.

"Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you've all awaited your extensive response to your application to be a part of Elsboro for the Gifted school. Well, if you're here, that means you've been accepted, you species! Ha-ha! Now, if you haven't met your roommate, here's the deal. You've been roomed with people of a different species. Whether you're mortal," He stressed that word, hiding a disgusted face, as it was a new thing to allow mortals into the school. "or werewolf, you could have been paired with each other for dorm rooms."

From somewhere in the back of the auditorium, a voice howled. "Well, if I'm paired with a mortal I might as well not go to the feast tonight." Followed by excessive laughter from the audience. Timber's face showed a bright and evil grin, laughing afterwords. He turned to the girl sitting next to him. "Ha ha! I like this school already."

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:34 am
A True Killjoy
I didn't kill it already, did I? D:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 am
User Image

Jenessa gave a soft nervous laugh as she looked over at the male next to her and sat down. "That makes two of us here then." She said as she looked down. She gave off the sense of safety and kindness to others. Most could say she was an angel, but they were mistaken by that. Jenessa was only a mortal, something these students wouldn't like. She could tell by some of the looks she got by some students. It wasn't much of a problem to her, she was okay with what she was, most of the time.

Watching the light dim in the place, the chocolate eyes looked towards the stage. She sat crossed legged, which she preferred to sit, even if her mother didn't approve of her doing so. She was going to close her eyes, but a bright light almost blinded her but soon saw smoke and male. Not putting a age on the middle aged male, she only gave a quick laugh for his attire. Not to be mean, but this outfit was so horrible together. Listening to the male on stage, it seem like she sunk a little into the chair after he said mortal. She was a mortal, and unlike ninety-nine percent of the school's population, she was in that one percent of mortals.

Turning a bit trying to see the person who said they wouldn't go to the feast, she rolled her eyes and gave a laugh, only to look at the male, and smile a bit. "Yeah, I do too." She said as she looked away after and rubbed her arm. She would skip the feast if they didn't like the mortals. They weren't all that bad anyways. Well Jenessa could lie about the mortal and angel thing, no one knew her here anyways.

OOC :: No you didn't dear. I was just at orientation from noon to eight last night but knocked out when I came home because we were getting things ready for Wednesday  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 am

Timber smiled softly at the girl as he wedged himself more into the seat. His eyes stayed locked on her for a moment, looking at her septum piercing along with her big brown eyes, he sensed something different about her, but he pushed it off. He was used to an all demon school, and now he was set next to somebody of a different species. Trying to not be awkward, he turned his head to look at the male on the stage. At some point, he'd stopped listening because the man was going on about something else.

"... vending machines are located in the back hallways towards the dormitories. If you're a person who hunts for their food, whether you're a werewolf or just someone who can't handle processed meals, sign up on a sheet near the cafeteria to go hunting every Tuesday. Whatever you catch is yours. In further expectations of the students, there is not a dress code although you cannot wear something discriminating of another species..."

And he stopped listening. Timber tilted his head back and looked up at the ceiling, where he could see two fairies flying around towards the very top of it, not even caring. They seemed energetic, so they were probably middle-schoolers. It was his senior year, and he was going to make something of it.

As the male on stage quieted down, he asked if anyone had any questions. When no one answered, he dismissed the audience, and Timber rose up, looking down at the girl he'd sat next to. "Hey, where are you going? I'll walk you there."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image

Jenessa hated when peopled stared at her. She blushed a bit when the male kept his eyes locked on her for that moment. Trying to be not so insecure is a hard thing to do, after many years of being bullied for looks. Between curves in middle school, her gauges/tapers/plugs and piercings. Her biggest insecurity was her eyes. Those big brown eyes, that everyone adores back home. She hated them, most people did have brown eyes anyways. There was nothing special about hers. It was just fact of the bigness of her eyes. She placed in ear bud in and it blasted a song. She didn't care until she got instant glares of death from people. Jeez, people can't take a chill pill. She thought and turned it down a bit.

She tuned out of the guy's speech. She didn't really care where everything was, she was probably going to walk after this. She just sat there, using her musical device, and just skimming through social media connections she had. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr. She spent most of her time on Twitter, due to having 632 followers, and counting. The browned hair girl looked forward and saw how he was still babbling on around things. She shook her head, how pathetic. She couldn't stand lectures like this.

Finally after no one had questions, she looked up at the male before, standing up, and noticed how she was quite short compared to him. She was only 4'11". Giving him a slight shrug, she looked up. "I was going to walk around. She said before biting her bottom lip for a moment, before realizing they didn't know each other names. Wow she was stupid for catching on earlier. "I'm Jenessa, but you call me Jen or Nessa if you want." She added before giving a smile.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers