Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is how we are... Deal with it. (Freytil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:15 pm
"I DO WHAT I --- AUGHGHG," he immediately set her down after she put a saliva soaked finger in his ear and then he started squirming and rubbing at where she stuck her digit. "Eww that feels so gross. Freya whhhhhyyy," he whined at her haplessly.

He didn't care that he was making a scene. He was too busy being grossed out.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:51 am
"Yay!" Well, it was gross, but it had worked. She immediately latched onto his arm, even as freaked out about her wet willy, and dragged him to keep walking. "Becaaaause it worked. Ja." Her head rested on his shoulder.

".. Are we there yet?"

pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:07 pm
"I'll work you," he grumbled as he tried to wipe the ick out of his ear.

At her question he sort of paused and forced her to stop so he could get his bearings again and as he gazed off to his left.

..Oh... They almost walked past it.

He directed himself and her over toward the shop and threw open the door, "TADOKA DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. WE ARE HERE."

There was but one response from the back, "I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LOCKED THE DOOR."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:04 am
She hadn't expected the answer to be yes. But they were heading into a building, and he was screaming, which meant they'd arrived! His outcry was followed immediately by a wordless screech of happiness, both hands flying up into the air.

And then someone yelled back, and Freya's hands dropped down to the ground.

"But if they locks the doors, we would has teh breaks it.." She said this as if it was a sad, but inevitable truth.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:32 am
Upon hearing the screeching and eventually a female voice, Tadoka popped his head out of the back room and within seemingly three seconds he was right in front of the Valkyrie offering her a huge friendly grin as well as a lovely little flower, "Why hello there. I didn't know Kettil was bringing in a lovely ghoul again..."

Kettil stared at his friend and drew Freya a bit closer toward himself, "Excuse yourself, this is my wife, Freya..."

Tadoka paused, "...Nope, still don't care," he chirruped and waited for Freya to take the flower.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 am
That was unexpected. Freya stared down at the flower, and then up at the man offering it to her. She felt Kettil's possessive hold tighten around her, and purred with content. Then, of course, she took the flower, and put it in her hair.

"Nice teh meets yeh, Tadoka?" She assumed he was the one Kettil had been screaming for. And she liked being offered flowers, so he was on her good side. Beaming up at him, she curled her arm around Kettil's waist to complete the hug. "Are yeh the ones that is goings teh goings teh inks us?"

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:53 am
"Yep! I'm Tadoka. I am sure he's been saying all sorts of evil things about me," The young man grinned at Freya. "I'm pleased to meet ya and your name is ...?"

Kettil rolled his eyes a bit, "I say nothin' about you because I don't spend every hour thinking about you," he grumbled softly. "Her name is Freya, she's my ghoul." The Muut made effort to get that point across again.

Tadoka just laughed, "Yeah, yeah. I'll be inkin' you both, that is if the Lady wants some ink too," he grinned happily.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 pm
Freya perked up instantly. "Ja, I am! I wants teh gets tattoos like Hooter has! I wants here on my arms, and umm... I am opens teh suggestions.. I guess.." She looked up at Kettil expectantly. "Does yeh thinks anything else would be good on me?" Her arms lifted up into the air, and she slowly twirled to give him an even view.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:41 pm
Tadoka got a nice little view of Freya with a small tilt of the head as he seemed to be thinking on it, "Matchin' tattoos would be a damn better sight than gettin' a name tattooed on ya." He said approvingly. "While the love might be forever, names can get a bit .. awkward and tacky, I believe."

Kettil smirked a bit and whispered to Freya, "Says the guy that got his first ghoulfriend's name tattooed on his person and ended up having to cover it up."

The artist waved his hands, "Shshshshssshhh....It is a one time thing.. ANYWAYS if you want it partially your own thing and a reflection of your uhh... husband...I can fudge with the design a bit. By the way, why didn't I get a wedding invite?"

Kettil's eyes went a bit wide and then he laughed, "It was kind of on the fly and a pretend wedding...The real one I might invite you to if you make my ghoul happy with yoru work." He stuck his tongue out a bit.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:47 pm
She liked the sound of that. Both of her arms now stretched out to the man, waiting for him to lead her on. "Ja, makes me happy, and we'll thinks about it." She thought this was an excellent way to get the best quality out of him. Bribery! "Ach, nu, I don't wants somethings different. I wants my tattoos teh looks exactly like his. The rest of me already looks like me - but this tattoos, I wants them teh be the sign of our family. I wants it teh be the same."

She'd already gotten Kettil's permission, and she was adamant - she wanted his tattoos on her body, as a symbol of their complete, and total unity.

Her individualism would come from her clothes, her hair, her choice of - the list went on and on.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 pm
"Augh you two are so adorable," Tadoka laughed as he grabbed Freya's hand and lead him to the chair he tattooed his patrons on, "Doing her first because she's new and prettier than you," he winked over at Kettil.

Kettil rolled his eyes as he settled in a nearby stool, "Fair enough. Like I said, as long as she's happy we're golden!"

Tadoka just smirked and got his things together to ink Freya's arms.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:02 pm
"WAIT!" Freya screeched, as soon as she was in the chair. She reached out to Kettil with grabby hands. "Yeh has teh kiss my arms before he puts inks in me because it is the last times yeh'll gets teh duu it to that skin forever!!"

Really, she just wanted him to kiss her arms because she was about to endure a lot of pain on them.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:13 pm
Tadoka just laughed and waved a hand, "Y'got time. Do whatever."

Kettil just laughed a little bit and moved to plant small kisses along his ghoul's arms. Humoring her requests often benefited him because he got to shower her with affection. He loved showering Freya with affection. He even took his time to kiss her hands before he eventually leaned up to kiss her, "You'll be okay, my darlin'," he murmured to her softly. "I'll get other chances to kiss them, there'll just be ink there," he grinned a bit.

The tattoo artist just smiled a bit, "Ready now? It's gonna take a good long while."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:04 pm
Kettil's kisses made her feel fluttery tingles all up and down her arm, and they spread until they filled her up. She wiggled in the seat, tiny noises of content escaping her throat. It was the perfect feeling to hold on to right before a whole lot of pain was about to happen. So she held it, and she felt prepared.

"I'm ready!" She nodded, settling in the chair comfortably and closing her eyes.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:45 am
Kettil had simply settled in a seat near Freya and Tadoka when the process began. Much of the time was filled with banter between the two young men, with Kettil often dragging Freya into the conversation to make sure her mind didn't linger on the fact that her skin was getting pierced over and over again by a small ink injecting needle. Tadoka worked quickly with a firm (yet somehow gentle) touch.

Every now and again Tadoka would pause for breaks and let Freya move about before he would deem both of her arms completed, and by then the pumpkin sun was very low in the sky.

"Okay, how they look?" Tadoka asked as he moved away.

Kettil let out a low whistle, "Very nice! What you think, TĂșkut?"

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas