Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Shirtless is in(JD/Yuki/Astra) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:12 pm
Being the innocent ghoul that she was, Astra had managed to land herself a scoop or two of slime green eye scream, and she was enjoying it rather thoroughly too. Perhaps she should have thought about getting a napkin, for in her eagerness to taste the sweet desert she may have gotten some of it on her nose and face. Just a little, there was none on her clothes okay.

She also had a few candied bugs to munch on, so all in all she was one happy little fairy as she sat under a tree outside the school campus enjoying her treats.

ravvlet

hitsuzen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:40 pm
JD was also enjoying the great outdoors, albeit rather sullenly. It was so hard, being a rich privileged teen rock idol - people expected him to do things, like album signings and homework and showing up to class. He almost didn't notice the eye scream covered ghoul sitting innocently under a tree-

Just kidding, he beelined toward her like a, well. Like a bee. To a flower.

He was going to get all up on her stigma.

"Hey babe." He waggled his eyebrows and leaned against the tree, thrusting out his hip. "Need some help?" He touched his nose and dragged his finger down to his lips. Then he licked it, the digit glistening wet and golden.

"You missed a few spots."  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:32 am
Oh, look who was here to butt in on her eye scream time. Astra's eyes widened at seeing the teen idol, her eyes first drawn to his thrusting hip before back to his face and...why was he licking his finger?

"Ahh...n-no, I'm okay..." she began to scoot away, watching JD and his very wet finger. "I can just get...a leaf or something..."

ravvlet
gonna make some

hitsuzen
more awkwardness for Yuki to walk in on BD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 pm
A leaf, huh?

"Better make that a fig leaf, babezilla."

He invited himself to sit down on the bench, since she had so kindly made room. He then took off his shirt and offered it to her.

"Clean yourself up."

User Image  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:28 pm
..W-what?

Astra frowned, cheeks tinged red as she used her eye scream cone as a makeshift shield.

"I'm...fine.." She did her best not to look at the Demons chiseled rock abs.

ravvlet

hitsuzen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:35 pm
For good measure, he handed her his pants too before shifting into a more comfortable position.

User Image  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:36 pm
"......"

Astra needed a adult

"..W-what did you..want me to do?" She asked uncertainly, holding the boils clothes.

ravvlet

hitsuzen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 pm
"Anything you want baby."

He rolled over and crawled toward her on the bench.

"I like it dirty," he whispered suggestively, and darted his head forward to try and lick the eye scream off her nose.

This was going to be a GREAT day.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:42 pm
Astra was trying to use the pants for a shield instead, but they didn't do anything when the boil darted forward, and she squeaked as the ice cream was removed.

Her antenna stuck up, and she looked at him slightly frightened and unsure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:43 pm
JD's eyes followed the antenna.

"I've never seen a ghoul do THAT before," he commented, leaning back on his haunches like some kind of weirdo blue underwear-clad frog boy.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:46 pm
"Really?" Astra seemed surprised that the boil went from invading her personal space to talking about her antenna, the appendages now curling slightly before waving independently of each other.

"I guess they do that when I get startled"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 pm
"Startled? Or..."

He leaned in again and whispered into her lips,

"Excited?"

Hitsuzen
is this even your username

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:53 pm
Yuki really hadn't had an aim for his walk. He was thinking that he'd be out enjoying nature and maybe getting something to eat. The ghost was contemplating on texting his ghoulfriend, to see what she happened to be up to, a minute or two before he found her.

Sitting on a bench with a student - celebrity - he recognized practically with his lips touching hers. At first he was offended by the scene, but it took only a second for him to realize that Astra was recoiling from him and then he was just angry.

Using the ability that his species afforded him to approach swiftly and silently without footfalls, he wasn't subtle about his presence when he stopped just at JD's end of the bench. A true scowl was a very rare expression for him, but this was a special occasion that called for it.

"Hi there," Yuki said with a very fake friendly tone. "Is there a reason you're up close and personal with my ghoulfriend? And practically naked?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:28 pm
"Eek!" Astra couldn't lean back far enough to escape the demon boils mouth, feeling just the brief brush of his lips and about ready to just bail the area, leaving her poor forsaken sweets in the favor of not being around this boil.

That was, until she heard the familiar voice of her boilfriend. She turned his way looking ecstatic (omg he was going to save her omg Yuki you're so brave!), though her happy face faltered at seeing just how angry he was.

...He didn't think she was cheating on him did she?!

The fae jumped backwards, hovering off the seat and moving to hide behind the ghost boil and hug him from behind, hoping he wasn't mad at her.

ravvlet

hitsuzen

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:51 pm
And just like that, the ghoul was up, up, and away. He recoiled, looking mildly disappointed.

To make matters worse, some undead trash was talking to him.

"Look, babes," JD remarked, ignoring the other boil and lounging across the bench like some sort of half naked teenage sex crazed pop star, which is exactly what he was - "what are you doin' going around with this type?" He manspread really super hard, and propped an elbow on the back of the seat, letting his head loll to the side.

"I guess he's kinna pretty." He sighed heavily, as if at an indulgent child. "Okay, okay. I'm down for a threesie."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff