• Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:42 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
Wouldn't it be nice to have a strong mind, one that can get rid of the fear you feel
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary sighed as he stood up. Jaune was about to open her door, when Zakhary grabbed him by the collar and threw him down the hall. Zakhary drew out his new deck of cards, and slipped a "The Tower" card in Pyrrha's door. Jaune began to get up. only to see Zakhary, with linger hair than most people remembered. Time works differently for me. Zakhary grabbed jaune and threw him into his ow room. With him, he threw a "The fool" card. Zakhary walked into ren's door and threw a "The lover's" card before leaving. Nora was sitting on Ren's lap and kissing him. Zakhary made no sound. The Empress card went to Weiss, Death card to Ruby and Temperance to Yang. Blake already had a card. "The high preistess."

Zakhary shuffled his deck and shuffled again, he was obsessed with his deck. He needed a mission. He needed cash. he needed metal, tools, a good sword, and some stealth attire. He wouldn't be on a mission til monday, at it was friday. Deciding that he needed something, he applied for a job with the head master

Zakhary walked to the armory and told the smith his orders. Zakhary began to create weapons. mostly metal that would be combined for replacement parts. Then he saw the new order. New Crescent Rose, New Amber Cecelia,Weiss' blade, blake's blade. all were broken. they needed repair. It seems you found something The Knife loved. Smithing. You have his knowledge, make their weapons greater. Make their weapons enchanted. Zakhary grabbed the hammer and began to work.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
xFriendship is Friendship and Service is Service
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

They are the darkness, and we are the light.

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha frowned as she heard voices behind the door. She looked over, watching a card be slid under the door. The redhead stood and she went over to the door. She bent down and opened it, reading over it. ""The Tower?" What does that mean?" She asked herself and she shrugged. She found herself staring at the card, wanting to know more about it and who gave it to her, she placed it into the drawer and she walked out of the door, sighing. She crossed her arms and she went to Jaunes room. Without even caring if he was in there or if he heard her, she said, "Jaune, sorry for yelling at you." And with that, she walked on.

She held her rifle in her hand, going to the training grounds. She rose her hand and she looked at a dummy there. It happened to be that there wasn't anyone there, so she had the place alone. She smirked before she shot the dummy, twice on the head and once a bit below where the heart would be. She quickly switched her gun to a spear and she held up her thumb for accuracy and she threw it, hitting a target.

(out of color: ooc here)

xNightmares D r e a m

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:39 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
Wouldn't it be nice to have a strong mind, one that can get rid of the fear you feel
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary groaned as he loaded up his bag witht he replacements parts. Stopping by the dorms, he grabed the weapons and headed to the training grounds. He laid out everyone's weapons and sighed seeing the condition of the weapons. Taking blake's weapon, He broke it down to the essential parts and switched out the burned and deformed parts. repieceing it back like a pitol, Zakhary swung the blade and let it go. the ribbon grabbed tiself on his hand and attacked the dummy. pulling back the blade shot bullet before slicing the target. It's better than it use to be. After repairing Team Rwby's weapons, he looked at his own blade. One use left. Glaiver Has no uses left. Need to forge something good. Zakhary saw phyrra and turned away. he didn't like her, but he didn't hate her. she acted all high and mighty. Then again he was arrogant. given he was stronger than her after his trip into the void.

Zakhary gave Team RWBY their weapons back and earned a kiss from Ruby herself. Zakhary was about to pass his room when he saw the headmaster in it, waiting for him. Head master, what can i do? You're gaiing some team members. Vera Shaolin. Daud Reverso. Corvo Attano. Your now Team Void. You are my stealth assassins. Do not make me regret this.

Zakhary nodded as he went to the weaponsmith. coughing up the money, he had bought blac crystal Iron. Harder than Ruby's blade, but lighter than weiss' blade metal. within a few hours, he saw it. I christen it, The Elucidator. The blade was pure black, and the hande was like a clock gear. Taking it to the grounds, he began to notice his abilites were being used. a dash made him use bend tiem to warp time for a few seconds. Blocking allowed him to send a rush of air, his windblast. He smiled, until he saw pyrrha staring at him.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrhas eyes traveled to Zakhary as he used his new blade, showing off. The red haired girl stared at him and she stomped over, looking up at the target that had her spear in it. A bulls eye. She kicked the wall then took a step back, watching the Spear fall before her. She pulled it up, wiping it off. She sighed and then turned back around, going back to the dummy. She stabbed the back of it, growling. Her eyes widened at what she had done. She had put a hole through the dummy, and the spear went flying into other objects. Hearing the bang, she winced, "IM SORRY!" She called to not really anyone.

Walking back over, she picked up her spear. "Jeez. You aren't receiving any love." Sighed Pyrrha as she switched it to a gun and closed her eyes tiredly.

xNightmares D r e a m

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:25 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary winced as he heard the clang, and one of his cards fell out. The Fool. Zakhary whispered as he picked it up. Am i the fool, of is she? he wondered as he put the card back into his deck. Seeing Pyrrha run to fetch her spear, he felt something catch in his throat. He was thinking rashly. Shaking his head, his blade began tog low a faint purple. Something about the girl made him feel, differently. The card was referring to you, you fool. the heart told him.

Zakhary looked in his bag, and saw it. a human heart, embedded with metal and gears. Holding it, it told the story of whatever he looked at. Pointing it at himself, the heart said nothing. Putting it back, he saw pyrrha walk away. Am i always going to be alone? Alone in this hell? If so, then atleast let me die in the Void Flow. He tated as he began to practice. disarming a dummy, the tought iron was ripped to shred by his blade. slamming down his blade for a counter busted a dummy head. Parrying dismembered a dummy. all the dummies were made of iron. Seeing his power, the sheated the blade and used a wooden one. the iron still bent to his will.

Zakhary walked to the dorms and punched the wall lightly. the wall caved in and exposed it's insides. he was too strong. Sitting down, he clutched his head. I see why the mark was rare. Those given it, spiral into madness and abandonment.

Ren came in to check up on Zakhary only to see him gone, his stuff gone.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha walked down the hallway, seeing Ren run out of Zakharys room, "What's wrong?" The girl asked him, "He's gone. His stuff's here, but he isn't." The boy said and he frowned. Pyrrha sighed, "He probably went back training." Ren said and he walked by her, going to check. She rolls her eyes and just went on to her room.

xNightmares D r e a m

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary dashed as fast as he could. Damnit! The alarm tripped. Intruder Alert. Uknown Entity at Point Seira trying to flee. Zakhary slammed the alarm and kept running. he ha bought maybe one minute of time. no doubt everyone heard the alarm. Zakhary saw ren running for the grounds. Damnit. Why is he here!? Zakhary blinked behind ren and choked him into sleep. Turning around, he saw Nora and Jaune. God ******** damnit. he said in the deepest voice he could manage.

Dodging Nora's hammer, he threw Jaune into the wall, as he dashed for the exit. his worst fear manifested as the Huntress stood on the wall. I can't take her. I can Juke her, but not fight. Time to blink. Zakhary stopped and crouched, only to jump unto the wall and wall run. Reaching the top, he kicked the huntress. the huntress blocked, but still went back a few feet. Void Reminisce. Zakhary had bound the Woman's hands together and to the wall. Seeing his window, he blinked unto the opposite side of the wall, and began to warp ********> Zakhary screamed as numerous beasts began to chase him, along with Beacon students on his tail.Hiding behind a wal, he cut his breathe. He made no sound. his heart was beating unusually slow. his breath was like a ghost. silent. Hearing no one come for a few minutes, he emerged from his hiding spot, only to see Pyrrha directly infront of him. He weighed his options and yelled and order, hoping that the headmaster didn't already know he ran, and gave the order to detain him. He's headed for the Forest!

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha jumped up, hearing the alarm. She ran out o her room, only to see Zakhary. "Zakhary?" She asked him, growling. Was he the reason the alarm triggered? Her gun switched to a spear as he ran and she threw it toward him, only inches from hitting him. She frowned and ran after him, picking up her spear and following him into the forest. "Zakhary!" The red head shouted to him. Looking to the side, she jumped on the trees and looked down, seeing him run.

She continued and jumped down, landing infront of him, changing her spear to a gun. She held her gun up to his chest, her finger close to the trigger. "What the heck, dude?" She asked him, surprised obviously,

xNightmares D r e a m

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary felt his heart stop when Pyrrha vaulted infront of him. Was she always this fast? Zakhary held up his hands, and when doing so, one of his cards appeared in his hand. looking at it, his face turned to desperation. Number thirteen, The Hanged Man.

Zakhary knew he had to do something. Seeing his only opportunity, he took it. He sammed his forearm into the barrel of the rifle, disarming pyrrha. pulling her close, he held her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers. Giving enough time for the female to be dazed, he pulled away and continued running. Pyrrha's weapon was ten feet away. If he could warp to the trees, he was home free.

Jaune appeared from the shadows and charged, only to be vaulted over. Zakhary saw Ren and Nora rushing him. He had no choice. Grabbing Ren, he spun and threw ren into Nora. Seeing the two on the floor, he sprinted for the cliff. He had one shot at this. Zakhary jumped off at the last second, into the abyss below.

Blake screamed in her sleep. The alarm woke her up. She dressed in her clothes and headed forthe forest, and screamed again when she saw Zakhary fall head first into the abyss.

I'm not going to let it end this way. I promised someone I wouldn't. He gave me inhumane power, and I won't let him down. Let's go, Ragnarok. Zakhary whispered as he began to fall.

Jaune peered over the edge, only to jumpe back at what he saw.

Zakhary felt the Beast grab him. Zakhary looked up to see a Wyvern Grabbing him from his shirt. Jumping up, he straddled the Wyvern and flew up at amazing speed. Reaching the flight peak, he pulled back on the reins and let the Wyvern Scream.

Ren heard the Dragon scream from the wall. It was full of pain and wisdom. It had lived for so long, it knew the world. Nora cuddled Ren as she was scared of the scream.

Zakhary pett the Wyvern on the head and pulled it into action, he told it to fly off in the direction he was pointing at. He laughed ad someone or something whispered to all, In like a Ghost, Out like one of the Four Horsemen.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha stared at him, her eyes shifted to the card in his hand. It was like The Tower card she had received. "Wait... What does-" She was cut of by him as he suddenly disarmed her and pulled her close. Her vivid green eyes widened as he held her face in his hands and connected their lips. Her eyes closed and when he pulled away, she stood there, trying to process. She frowned and ran over, picking up her rifle. But Zakhary was no where. She got a glimpse of Jaune and she followed behind him, Ren, and Nora. Watching as the three were projected away, she continued to follow Zak.

She watched him dive off the cliff and her eyes widened. Junior back with Jaune, she held her ears at the scream. Her brain scattered as she tried to deal with her emotions. She wanted to scream with it. It wasn't long that Pyrrha stood there, she had went back to Beacon, being completely silent. "GOD.." she hissed as she walked inside the school.

xNightmares D r e a m

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:42 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary landed on a boulder and pet the dragon. Thank ragnarok. Rest up. Zakhary took a look at his bag and sighed. barely any food, a few weapons, some water, and a flint and steel. Seeing something move out of the corner of his eyes, he drew his blade towards the figure.

Move and I murder you. Zakhary commanded. the figure stood forward, and zakhary sliced a tree in one slash. I will end you. Now stay back. The figure nodded and tried to talk, but zakhary interuppted. Listen to me, I will leave, you will leave, Vera. Tell Daud the contract he has on me is Void. Corvo will find me sooner or later, i just hope i can survive long enough.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha frowned and walked back with the rest of her team. She helped Nora when bringing Ren back to Beacon, with Juane behind them. Once back at Beacon, they were brought in by RWBY. Pyrrha couldn't bring herself to look at any of them, especially Blake, since she knew about her and Zakhary's relationship. The kiss meant nothing, it was just a distraction. She hated her emotions.

xNightmares D r e a m

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:12 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary saw Vera Warp away, to which he looked at the time. Two hours before they sent RWBY after him. three Until Huntress. Four until Headmaster. Five until Onslaught. Zakhary found some cheap copper coins and began to smelt them, using the void. Forging some Arrows, he loaded his Quiver and began to run. Until he saw something saddening. It was some sort of beast, mourning it's mother. The beast clenched it's fists and tore off the mother's skull. placing it on his own, he wailed as he grabbed one of her bones to defend himself. Zakhary bent down, and offered his hand. the creature raised the bone to which Zakhary spoke. It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you.I just want to be your friend.

The beast seemed to nod, as it jumped and landed on hi shoulder. The skull hung loosely. Zakhary pet the beast before walking. Without noticing, the time he had left flew by, as he gathered food for the cub. Seeing the Flares for the launchpads, Zakhary set the sub down and summoned two animals. Ragnarok, We have to fly. Slyfox, take the cub into the Void. Take care of it for a while. I'll be back. The fox bit the cub on the neck and dragged it into the void like a mother would do to her cubs, and closed the portal. Zakhary mounted his Dragon and corkscrewed upwards.

Zakhary groaned as he saw RWBY running to him, along with JNPR and CDNL On their tails. The Dragon screamed another Ear shattering Call as it warped towards the three teams. Zakhary jumped off and drew his blade. Turn back and I won't pursue, stay and met your end. Zakhary commanded. Team RWBY gave a small speech on why the wouldn't quit. Zakhary sighed as he rolled up his sleeves. LEt's go then. I Draw.

Zakhary drew a card from his deck and smiled at the outcome. Number 13, Death! Zakhary let the card fall, and attacked CDNL team. Lark was easily thrown into the trees and the rest were flung into the cliff. Zakhary turned his attention to RWBY, when he saw himself surrounded by JNPR. Then things went from bad to worse.

The Huntress had come along with Team RWBY. She threw two spells from her wand. One fire spell, and one wind. Zakhary felt his coat light on fire and saw both Pyrrha and Blake lit on fire. The wind spell disposed of the smoke, and all that remained were the charred bodies.

I draw. Number 2 The Magician, Number 3 The Empress, Seventeen Temperance. Huntress... This is why I Dispise Huntresses. They think that everyone is disposeable. That everyone is garbage. Zakhary looked up from their remains. His aura had manifested and expanded to an emormous size. The huntress stepped back as he aura reached from the center of the forest, to the walls of the academy. I will not let this go Unpunished! Ren reached out to calm Zakhary, only to be thrown aide like a fly. Nora and jaune stepped forward, and they too were thrown aside. With his first step, the forest was turned into a plains biome. Zakhary waved his hand over his face, Summon, Number 21 The World.

A mask appeared around Zakhary's face. It was made of scrap, and looked like a madman was given some tools. Zakhary turned to the two girls, and picked them up. Blake was handed to Weiss, and Pyhrra to Yang. Get them to Dunwall Village. Someone will have a remedy. Get going! Yang and Weiss nodded and began to run. Ruby looked around nervously. Ruby, Walk with me. If I am going to commit suicide, I want someone to write my tombstone. I want to be remembered as an Outsider. everyone will forget me. To which i will not mind. I will die here, and I will die in everyone's mind. Ruby, If i die before I wake tomorrow, I am glad to have met you, Blake, and Pyrrha. Tell blake, I don't blame her for dumping me. Tell pyrrha that even if she thinks she is alone, I'll be watching out for her.

Zakhary vanished in a blink of an eye and reappeared in the air, one foot away from the huntress. While in midair, he spun his body and let his foot connect with her. The huntress flew a good legnth away. Hmm looks like I'm stronger. I sent you this far, even with you countering. Shall we put this to bed then? Number 2 The Magician, 21 The World. $ the Emperor. 5 The Hierophant. and Lastly, Nine, The Hermit.

Zakhary swung his blade and saw the huntress' arm gone. swinging again, her torso was gone, another her head in two, and lastly, her heart in tiny pieces. Zakhary stood for a moment, before the mask crumbled into dust. He staggered as the madness took over. Screaming, Ragnarok dove in, only to stop at the sight. Zakhary screamed at Ragnarok to Leave. Thank you for eveything, but you have to go! With that, Zakhary fell down to hs knees, and began to dorwn in a pool of his own blood. His own Black blood.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha growled, staring at Zak, she held up her gun and simply said, "This is for yanking my heart guts." But before she could shoot, her whole body was in flames. Her eyes widened and she tried to activate her aura, then she remembered she gave her's up to unlock Jaunes. She was going to die? She fell to her knees and looked, seeing Blake in flames also before she passed out.

The rest of what happened was a blur to her.

Pyrrha awoke on a bed, looking around, she whimpered as she sat up, "Ha... Jaune... Ren.. Nora?! Zak!" She shouted as she looked around, only to be forced down by unknown people, "Who are you?!" She shouted, in fear. "Please miss, calm down. Rest!" They told her and she growled, fighting back, "Sedative!" She heard one shout before she was ejected and she passed out, hearing voices around her.

xNightmares D r e a m

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas