Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

They are the darkness, and we are the light.

I'm sorry!

Jealousy washed over. Blake. Blake this, Blake that. He was always with Blake.

Pyrrha sighs and nodded lightly, helping him with Blake until he summonded his griffin to carry her. Then the red head left him to do it, since he was capable. Closing her eyes, her first boredom struck idea was to go to the training grounds with the rest of JNPR. The red head walked on as the other three questioned Zak not going to train.

Jealousy stuck in her eyes and she switched her gun to a spear and she threw it as hard as she could, making it nearly hit the other side of the training ground. A loud bang was heard and Pyrrha grit her teeth before stomping off to get her weapon. Of course, she wasn't surprised to see she had damaged her own weapon but instead of picking it up, she fell forward onto the ground and she started at the weapon before she closed her eyes. It was so stupid. She heard Jaune shout her name as she closed her eyes. Time to move on. Picking up her spear, she stood and looked back at the Blonde. "I'm sorry!" She shouted to him.

(out of color: ooc here)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:53 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
Wouldn't it be nice to have a strong mind, one that can get rid of the fear you feel
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary decided to do something rash and stupid. Using his Void Gaze, he peered into Blake's mind. it was in ruins. Everyone was dead. People were running amuck nd stealing. In the midst, he found a younger blake crying. Holding out his hand, Zakhary said Blake, what happened?

Zakhary was instantly struck with lighting as his body felt the jolt of thunder. being thrown out of her mind, he began to feel his eyes grow heavy. What in the world.

Zakhary was placed in The ER and given fomr smelling salts. he was going into shock, his organs were bursting. the lighting destroyed him. feeling his body, zakhary whispered, I want...to sleep.

Falling into his own mind, Zakhary began to float in nothing but darkness.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
xFriendship is Friendship and Service is Service
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

News about what happened to Zakhary was late getting to Pyrrha, it seemed as if she was the last person to know. Team JNPR decided to visit him in the E.R to see how he was going. Nora followed Ren who asked the nurses about Zaks condition and Jaune seemed to focus on Pyrrha. She hadn't exactly took the news well, she just... Stop talking to him after that. "Hey Pyrrha, I'm sure he's-" "I know, Jaune." She said over top of him and she looked at him. After a few minutes of staring into Jaunes eyes, she walked out of the room. Jaune sighed and closed his eyes, following after her, "Pyrrha!" He shouted to her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:58 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
Wouldn't it be nice to have a strong mind, one that can get rid of the fear you feel
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary groaned as he looked around. nothing but the vast darkness. Moving around, he was no closer than he started. What, happened? Blake transferred a virus to your body. She will survive, but unless you destroy the virus, you will die. The heart commented. How do i kill it? Hell if i know. The heart replied. The vast darkness split as a demon had been summoned. Wielding a huge blade, it a a brute, but it moved fast.

Jaune ran after Pyrrha and grabbed her hand. Seeing her eyes close to tears, he pulled the female closer and held her tight. It's not your fault. Ren seemed to look at Zakhary with curiosity. Nora was poking him telling him to wake up.

Zakhary dodged the huge blade and tried to attack, but he had no weapon and was out of energy. he demon smirked as it landed a punch to Zakhary. Flying back, Zakhary realized what the demon's weakness was. Weiss!

Zakhary summoned Weiss' blade and spun the basket. The basket picked red and zakhary charged. The demon was quickly impaled and the life within shriveled up and died. A huge spider mech appeared next. Then a sawrm of werewovles, then some goons. Copying Team RWBY's weapons he disposed of the threats. Seeing the void vanish he felt himself wake up.

Jaune had begun to lecture her when he started at her eyes. in the moment, he lightly pressed his lips to hers. Jaune pulled away quickly, but was intimidately kissed again by the redhead.

Zakhary screamed withing the soundproof room as his organs began to piece themselves together. the dark aura around them infused with his. It was like making a square box fit in a circle hole. Possible but painful. Zakhary spasmed as his organs attached themselves to their places. he was in hell. Seeing Ren, he grabbed Ren by his sleeve and pulled himself up. Limping out of the room, he summoned the lion cub, only to see it's mother appear. The lion grabbed zakhary and ran off, with zakhary riding it like a horse.

Reaching the training grounds, Zahary fell off and crawled to the lockers. he knew something was here, the heart was telling him it was close.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha felt Jaune grab her hand and pull her in for a tight hug, telling her it wasn't her fault. She closed her eyes and nodded, whispering, "I know Jaune." Yet again, as he pulled away and lectured her, her gaze went to the ground before she looked up into his eyes. His lips against her's was a huge surprise, but she ended up closing her eyes that were wide open. When he pulled away, she thought over before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing the blonde boy again.

She was kissing Jaune. The boy she had met recently and now they were kissing. She pulled her lips from his and she avoided eye contact. Removing her arms from his neck, she crossed her arms, her face a bright red. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:36 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Jaune smiled and wrapped his arm around Pyrrha. The two walked back into the room to see Ren running for the door and nora puzzled. What the hell happened!? Jaune asked. Zakhary screamed in pain, his organs went back in, he limped out looking for something. Jaune rolled his eye as he let go of pyrrha and ran after ren.

Zakhary knocked over lockers looking for the object. Keep looking! The heart commanded. his fingers fumbled the objects as he looked for two things, Whale oil, and a specific rock. Seeing the oil, Zakhary drank it like water. Trying to find the rock, Ren grabbed Zakhary.

Jaune stopped running as he came into view. Zakhary elbowed Ren in the face and dug at the ground. after a minute, he split the rock. digging further he found a green orb, and a amethyst one. Zakhary held it up, before he felt the barrel of the rifle in the back of his head.

Adam smirked as he grabbed Zakhary. Vanishing, Ren groaned as his crimson blood stained his jade robe.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha frowned as Jaune wrapped his around her and they walked back. Her eyes widened at what Ren told them and she looked at Jaune. After the two ran off, she followed them.

She watched Zakhary elbow Ren in the face, watching him find and hold up a green orb, a new guy was behind him. Who was that? Her eyes widened as they vanished. The red head walked over and patted Rens shoulder, "Are you alright?" She asked before noticing blood.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Ren tilted his head back and muttered through gasps, He, Gave me a nosebleed. Someone took him. We need to find him. Jaune nodded and questioned what to do. Nora came runing with a first aid kit. handiing ren an ice pack and some paper towels, he plugged up his nose.

Jaune knocked on the headmaster's door and walked in, explaing his predicament, the Headmaster nodded. Rest for now, at dawn we search for him. No idea what The Beast Org. wants with an outsider.

Zakhary gasped in pain as his body was shocked with lighting magic. He was enduring something that would kil a normal man. Adam when this is done, I'm going to bash your head in with a lead pipe. Or your spine. Another shot of electricity ran thorough his body.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha sighed and closed her eyes, yawning, "Wait until tomorrow! He could be killed!" She told the headmaster with a sigh. Looking over at Jaune, she frowned. "Please." She asked the headmaster as she looked down to the ground sadly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:22 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary felt his arm go limp from the pain. he could last maybe another two days. Adam was just torturing him for fun. Quite the Sadist, no wonder Blake doesn't like it when i pin her to the wall and kiss her. Adam seemed to be enraged as he more voltage thought the man's body.

Jaune Agreed, but the headmaster stood his ground. Ren walked back to his room and nora follwed. Nora never left his room. Jaune walked to his room and laid down, he was tired, but tomorrow would be even harder. Team Rwby would be out for tomorrow. Still healing. What the hell can we do? jaune asked as he turned on his side and tried to sleep.

Zakhary noticed Adam was gone. it was dark, so he assumed it was time to sleep. Zakhary would have enjoyed sleep if the heart wasn't yelling at him to wake up every minute. Then the voice spoke. My my my. My disciple chained to the wall. You played Russian Roulette with fate, and you lost the draw. Then again she always tends to rig the game. Let's see if we can do better. Zakhary felt himself spiral into madness, and then into slumber.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha stayed and argued withthe headmaster. She made him promise not to tell RWBY about Zakharys disappearance since there was nothing they could do about it anyway. She wanted none of the four to know, especially Blake.

After the conversation, she ran off to her room and she laid in the bed tiredly. "Goodnight me." She told herself, since he was alone in the room.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:23 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary felt the earth shamble as the huntress used earth magic. Jaune screamed an order, and nora's shock hammer made the earth rumble again. Shots from ren's machine gun and Pyrrha's rifle were heard. Time to make a scene, fittinf don't you think? Zakhary broke the chains binding him with ease and began to walk towards the exit. Adam fired one shot and the bullet was blown to smithereens as Zakhary just waved his hand. Nora broke down the door and Zakhary grinned at the girl's audacity.

Ren followed behind Nora and saw the madness ensuing, Zakhary's hair turned a slight bluish black. His eyes went from blue to indigo. Zakhary swung his hand as hostile air sent adam flying. Zakhary grabbed his shirt and summoned a coat from the darkness. Putting it on, he could feel himself being healed of his wounds.

Jaune rushed Adam, only to be stopped by Zakhary. We are done here. He isn't worth it. We have to go. Jaune began to argue only to hear Zakhary's now deeper growl. It sounded like a demon. Nora's knees began to grow closer, like in sterotypical cartoons. Ren looked worried. This Zakhary had pain in his voice. he was a leader. A leader of what though.

Adam swung his blade, onlt for it to be caught with ease by Zakhary. Void Mata De Abys. Zakhary muttered. the blade flung itself into the wall and did not move. The sheath was immediately stuck to the ground. Zakhary threw one punch and saw adam ly there unconsious.

Zakhary jumped up and landed on the helipad. his jumps were bigger. he took damage from less things. Headmaster looked at the boy. his eyes were devoid of emotion, he had seen hell and came back to speak about it. Let's go. The place is going to be blown to smitheereens if we stay. The scientists are nervous enought to destroy their work if it means they won't get caught. Zakhary spun his finger in a circle towards the pilot. The blades began to spin and the ground was slowly flying away.

Zakhary got off the Helicopter and spoke. Don't talk to me unless you need my aid or it's dire. I do not want the blood of the innocent on my hands, not anymore. With that he blinked to the training grounds, then to the dorms. Entering his room, he saw Team RWBY slowly being helped to their rooms. Zakhary carried Ruby to her room in a childish fashion. Like how a man whould rescue a damsel. Weiss was already in her room and yang was entering hers. Zakhary offered his hand to blake. She took it and he helped her into her room.

Zakhary began to part his lips to speak, but blake cut him off.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha woke up screaming from a nightmare. Her heart race and she looked over at Nora, who she had awaken. Sighing, the girl got ready for the morning.

After a shower and change of clothing, she wore a modern jacket with a red tank top with her symbol underneath, along with black converse and shorts. She put her hair up into a bun and stretched after finishing. She looke at Nora who seemed surprised by the change, and yet, she stayed silent.

The red haired girl went with the others, recusing Zak. She watched Zak sling Adam to the side and she blinked, walking over to him, "Who is he?" Asked the girl only to be told his name. Adam. That was it. Not enough information. She could ask someone else later. Coughing, she held her side with a slight sigh as she quickly stood up straight, hiding the fact she had just coughed. The girl then went back with JNPR and the first thing she heard from the three was about her outfit. Glaring at all three of them with her vivid green eyes, she put her hands on her hips. "What's wrong with it?! Any of you three can change your outfit and I can't? That's not fair!" She hissed, "Why can't I have that type of freedom? Hm?" Before they could answer, she turned and left, leaving awkward tension.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:03 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary walked towards the shops and bought some new items. Gray jeans, A maroon shirt, and some vans. More first aid kits and some Naked Fruit drinks. Zakhary bought some new glasses and some supplies. MEtal to forge, leather, string, twine, and some forging hammers. Zakhary asked the Weapon smith to make him a weapon. After waiting a few hours he felt the heavy blade and paid the man.

Zakhary walked to his room and began to write in his journal. Mostly about blake and adam. Blake had ended their platnoic relationship. After finishing, he heard Ruby whine about something. Zakhary n=knocked on her door and saw her trying to dress. Zakhary remarked on her pale back, to which she closed her door. Naive. Zakhary remarked as he walked away. Seeing nothing to do, he sat down in a chair and began to snooze.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

"I don't care, Jaune." Cane from Pyrrhas mouth as she walked with the boy coming up with excuses. "It's just new, Pyrrha, I don't think that you look bad it's just I don't-" "I don't care, Jaune." She interrupted, speaking with a more firm voice than before. "Well I do!" Jaune argued as Pyrrha rolled her eyes. The blonde grabbed her arm, only to have the red head look back at him. He leaned closer to her and she tore her arm from him, "Do you really thing that a kiss would solve this?" She asked him, shaking her head as she walked on without him. "I'm going to my room. DON'T follow me." She hissed.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces